The Air Leaves the Insurrection Balloon

Nobody wants anyone in jail who were there for no better reason, than that the Capitol Police removed barricades and waved them in.
True. The cops should have stood there and been beaten by the crowd instead of falling back to more defensible locations.

Where they were still beaten by the zombie hoard.
As long as they weren’t choking a cop to get his gun like Michael Brown.
Shooting an unarmed woman facing down 6 armed cops is a justifiable shooting.
When that women is part of a violent mob rushing Congress members, it probably is justifiable.

Had the president been behind those doors, none of y’all would think twice about it and neither would we.
6 armed cops vs one unarmed woman.

Good to know we can go back to shooting unarmed people.
I looked at the video. She was not alone.
Other side of a wall.
Good to know we can shoot people who are in other rooms.

Of course the Banana Republicans want to play down Trumpybear's revolting contempt for the rule of law and all branches of our Constitution Government.

Never forget. Vote them all out in 22, 24 and 26.
And you can eat shit and die! I will never subjugate myself nor my family to the 100% far left Communist rule you want!

"Then who'd carry the Mail?"

Thanks Captain Orwell

"Far left Commies want you to vote?"

The people who were mainly responsible for the mayhem deserve some significant punishment - a few days in jail and a hefty fine.

THis was not an insurrection or an attempt to overthrow the government, or even an attempt to intimidate any lawmaker. It was "Right-crazies" acting out after having watched a summer full of mainly Black Left-crazies committing much worse criminal acts while Leftist politicians sympathized with them.

The transparent phonies on the Left trying to make this into something more than it was is are exposed by the relatively light sentences being meted out.

One thing that I'm a bit curious about is the very dubious claim that 140 (or so) uniformed peace officers were "seriously injured" in the festivities. My sense is that this it a totally-overblown bit of bullshit, but I haven't seen any real information either way. I suspect that everyone of them (excepting a few goldbricks) were back at work within a day or so, but I don't know the reality of it.
Exactly!
Left-wing loonie MSM can be trusted to spin and lie on this matter, while little said about the real insurrection we had (have) in Seattle this past Summer and still going ...
EXCERPTS:

Seattle Homicide Rate Increased Sharply in 2020 Amid Protests, Police Defunding
By Echo Liu March 8, 2021 Updated: March 23, 2021

The Seattle Police Department (SPD) investigated 50 homicides last year, the most homicides in the city in 26 years.

This was an increase of 61 percent compared to the 31 cases in 2019. Law enforcement personnel cited issues such as ongoing protests as well as officials actively limiting police power.

Data from local police also shows that homicides across the country rose by 36 percent in 2020 compared to a year before.

“Obviously, the pandemic, the political climate, the civil unrest adds to that,” Jim Fuda, law enforcement director of Crime Stoppers of Puget Sound, told The Epoch Times. “You cannot blame police for that.”
In 2016, a federal judge cited the SPD as a national training model of police reform. Fifty agencies in the nation were called on to learn from the SPD’s practices and policies.

Recently, however, the SPD became a target for defunding. In August 2020, the Seattle City Council approved cuts of around 12 percent to the SPD budget.

A memo to the Seattle City Council states that the police department experienced extreme staffing shortages for more than 220 days in 2020.

Fuda expressed concern about the defunding.

“It increases crime and increases the fear of crime,” he said.

He said defunding leads to fewer police officers on the streets. On top of that, 240 officers have already left the police department, the most in the history of the Seattle police force.

“So there are fewer officers to respond to other than Priority 1 calls, or they’re slower to Priority 1 calls, because there simply isn’t the manpower to respond to all this going on in the city,” he said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Jan.6,2021 event at Capital Hill -DC was a molehill compared to the mountains we saw in places like Capital Hill - Seattle with it's CHAZ-CHOP, Portland, Or. and many other cities across this nation.
CHAZ = Capital Hill Autonomous Zone (USA laws do not apply)
CHOP = Capital Hill Organized Protest

I'm not sure anyone has argued that they all should serve jail time. Many of them will be too scared to drive 48 in a 45 after this. There likely is not any reason to jail a person like that.
They were seconds away from overthrowing the govt. And you want to sleep their hand?

But I thought it was really ANTIFA and #BlackLivesMatter rioters who were the real insurrectionists...

Why are so many USMB self-professed Conservatives defending these perps?

It is. that's the point.

The 1/6 Reichstag Fire is a joke.

For 11 weeks armed insurgents occupied and held U.S. Territory in Seattle with no response from the KGB while the Reich Propaganda Corps romanticized them.

1617210524250.png

Of course the Banana Republicans want to play down Trumpybear's revolting contempt for the rule of law and all branches of our Constitution Government.

I don't think anyone has suggested those that committed wrong shouldn't be prosecuted. I think some are a little concerned however that the law isn't being applied equally under the Xiden-Harris Admin...even the DC Circuit Court has had those concerns. I don't think many folks are all that surprised that the law isn't being applied equally by the Xiden-Harris Admin...it's sort of expected by a leftist regime

I'm not sure anyone has argued that they all should serve jail time. Many of them will be too scared to drive 48 in a 45 after this. There likely is not any reason to jail a person like that.

BUT they are INSIREKTANG INSIREKSHUNESTS OF INSIREKSHUN.

The 1/6 Reichstag Fire was BILLIONS of times worse than 9/11 (which was done by Bush) and Pearl Harbor (which was the justified reaction to the oppression of Asians by the hated white devils) combined.

Armed with deadly ASSAULT zip ties, the INSIREKTANG INSIREKSHUNESTS OF INSIREKSHUN threatened our demagogueryacy.

Never in the history of histrionics has such a horrible INSIREKSHUN ever occurred. And Ted Cruz threatened the life of Che Guevara Barbie by challenging the EC votes the way democrats did in 2016...

Well the rioting, burning city, murdering ilk of the summer was BLM...Black Lives Murder. So yes, real terrorists. The deal at the capitol is manufactured libber pelosi.
Pelosi didn’t tell the rioters to show up. Trump did.
You ain’t seen nuthin yet.
Been hearing nonsense like this for years.

Nothing is coming. You guys always think something is going to happen, but it doesn’t. I swear, I don’t know how you idiots haven’t figured out you’re being lied to.
Then explain the piles of razor wire and 30,000 armed troops Biden doesn’t trust.
Unnecessary overreaction.

Nothing is coming.

Nobody wants people in jail who were just idiot followers. Now they will face repercussions in their lives in terms of their jobs and families, or they may cult up with QAnon/Trumpstettes.

What you BlueAnon morons will never agree to is equal justice under the law, the idea that those at your Reichstag Fire should face EXACTLY the same level of prosecution as the democrat Brown Shirts attacking the federal court houses in Portland and Seattle are facing.

I mean, we ARE prosecuting the democrat Brown Shirt troops, right... :lmao:

But I thought it was really ANTIFA and #BlackLivesMatter rioters who were the real insurrectionists...

Why are so many USMB self-professed Conservatives defending these perps?

Time for your lesson....and not a moment too soon!

Here....the real attack on America:

1.It is of the utmost necessity for the Left to mitigate, disguise, the year-long series of riots, arsons, assaults, mayhem that they released on America in preparation for stealing the election. Toward that end, they designed a Biden-voter riot a the Capitol, had their media allies pretend the damage was done by Trump supporters, the effort to shield the fact that their BLM, ANTIFA, and assorted other anarko-communist thugs were actually behind it. They learned that from earlier Nazis, as in the Reichstag Fire, a model for false-flag propaganda.

2. Completely ignored behind the pretense that this was an insurrection, a rebellion, an attack on democracy itself, was the real such attack on America: The three day siege of the White House in May of 2020, occupation of Lafayette Park, and the burning of the historic St. John's Church.

“More than 60 Secret Service officers and special agents sustained multiple injuries in three days worth of violent clashes stemming from protests demanding justice for George Floyd in Washington, D.C.

The uprisings overflowed from Lafayette Park and continued near the White House on Saturday night and early into Sunday morning. Protesters in the area had taken to the streets since Friday to condemn police brutality.”

At least 60 Secret Service members injured during George Floyd protests in DC

“St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire ….fire crews were able to get to the scene to save the historic structure where every president since James Madison has attendended services,…” St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire

First time a President had to be evacuated from the White House since the War of 1812.

Here is MSNBC reporting on that ‘mostly peaceful protest” attacking the WhiteHouse

“….folks trying to make a point of being peaceful….”

Peaceful protesters jumping the barriers at the White House.

I don't think anyone has suggested those that committed wrong shouldn't be prosecuted. I think some are a little concerned however that the law isn't being applied equally under the Xiden-Harris Admin...even the DC Circuit Court has had those concerns. I don't think many folks are all that surprised that the law isn't being applied equally by the Xiden-Harris Admin...it's sort of expected by a leftist regime

How the law is applied is up to the Judges and more importantly in our system, the defendants lawyer. So while the laws are often applied unequally, it is not because of the will of a sitting president. Looks like they have high resolution film of most everything so hopefully only the violent ones can be appropriately charged.

Nobody wants anyone in jail who were there for no better reason, than that the Capitol Police removed barricades and waved them in.
True. The cops should have stood there and been beaten by the crowd instead of falling back to more defensible locations.

Where they were still beaten by the zombie hoard.
As long as they weren’t choking a cop to get his gun like Michael Brown.
Shooting an unarmed woman facing down 6 armed cops is a justifiable shooting.
When that women is part of a violent mob rushing Congress members, it probably is justifiable.

Had the president been behind those doors, none of y’all would think twice about it and neither would we.
6 armed cops vs one unarmed woman.

Good to know we can go back to shooting unarmed people.
I looked at the video. She was not alone.
Other side of a wall.
Good to know we can shoot people who are in other rooms.
Other side of a door that they had destroyed so as to come through it.

It was a violent mob she was part of.

How the law is applied is up to the Judges and more importantly in our system, the defendants lawyer. So while the laws are often applied unequally, it is not because of the will of a sitting president. Looks like they have high resolution film of most everything so hopefully only the violent ones can be appropriately charged.

What law?

We have so many different tiers of justice depending on caste, party affiliation, and race it's hard to tell what law the Reich is referencing.

Certainly not the one used for insurgents in CHAZ/CHOP

I get it though, Reich has it's privilege.

Um law enforcement has a major role in how the law is applied...actually the biggest...nothing gets before the Judge if law enforcement doesn't act.

The Defendant and his lawyer, nor the Court are involved with out law enforcement...ie the Xiden-Harris admin...acting or not acting...and now they pursue the case or charges. Federal law is enforced by the sitting President...that's his job...to enforce the law

The people who were mainly responsible for the mayhem deserve some significant punishment - a few days in jail and a hefty fine.

THis was not an insurrection or an attempt to overthrow the government, or even an attempt to intimidate any lawmaker. It was "Right-crazies" acting out after having watched a summer full of mainly Black Left-crazies committing much worse criminal acts while Leftist politicians sympathized with them.

The transparent phonies on the Left trying to make this into something more than it was is are exposed by the relatively light sentences being meted out.

One thing that I'm a bit curious about is the very dubious claim that 140 (or so) uniformed peace officers were "seriously injured" in the festivities. My sense is that this it a totally-overblown bit of bullshit, but I haven't seen any real information either way. I suspect that everyone of them (excepting a few goldbricks) were back at work within a day or so, but I don't know the reality of it.
They did want to stop the vote certification and keep trump in office. And that is an insurrection. although there wasn't a long term strategy. I doubt even Trump had an actual path he was following. And I'd agree the vast maj were just idiot followers looking for something to believe in (which imo seems to describe QAnon). There appear to be a relatively small number of militia types who were intent on committing some violence. We don't know yet what their actual intentions were.

It's simple. As always with the American system of "justice":

Those who can afford expensive lawyers will get off with a slap on the wrist and a warning.

Those who can not will go to prison for a very long time.

Even Biden can't change that.

Forum List

Back