The absurdity of the propagandists.

Bull. Fact is, Hamas and PA treat their own people far worse than Israel does. And as far as fellow neighboring Arabs, well I don't think you want to get into that one.

You think that is some kind of defense for Israel?

What a fucking moron!
Putting things in perspective, retard. Perhaps assholes like you should FIRST complain about how the so called Palestinians are being treated by their own, which is far worse than the Israelis? Seems like the Israelis care more for the Palestinians than they themselves do.
Actually I should like to tell you that we are conserned about how the Palestinians treat each other as well - but the isolation of their society does not help their society to become better.:fu:
They cause the isolation themselves by voting for terrorists as leaders, committing terrorism and mass murder, and indoctrinating their youth with bigotry and hate. So stick it up your Mecca, Achmed.
You isolated them before all that started and um at the same time created your own terrorist organization Stern gang so um yeah.

Bull. Fact is, Hamas and PA treat their own people far worse than Israel does. And as far as fellow neighboring Arabs, well I don't think you want to get into that one.

What a fucking moron!

Well then what do you guys want if not for Israel to abandon their damn Zionist agenda of peace offerings, security fence & land concessions & start treating the Palestinians like their own Arab brothers in surrounding Arab countries do? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

I'm just lovin' these latest zionut suggestions of "peace offerings"!

What "peace offerings" would these be?

Oh wait, you are going to come back to me with the Olmert plan aren't you...

Yeah, that is like offering a dog a bone. You know, kinda take it or leave it!

Any peace deal should be discussed and negotiated don't you think?
The last time Israel offered the Palestinians over 90% of what they wanted, they refused and started attacking and killing Jews. Even that is not on the table now. that the Palestinians have resorted to more terrorism.

That's just the usual blah blah blah...

Perhaps if you learned to read it would help!

"Any peace deal should be discussed and negotiated don't you think?"

Hey, look at it from a different angle, that would be cool...

Hamas offers Israel peace to fuck off from Israel.

You think that is a "peace deal" or a take it or leave it 'solution'?

What a fucking moron!

Well then what do you guys want if not for Israel to abandon their damn Zionist agenda of peace offerings, security fence & land concessi!
yes about that. Remember the peace deal you wankers told me about yesterday - well I'm not done with the case yet but it LOOKS like it's all bullshit.. so ... you know. Just so you won't completely embarass yourself talking about what you know zero about.:flameth:
President Clinton, Dennis Ross and all the US negotiators are not lying when they say that Arafat walked away from 97% of what he wanted, in 2000. Had he accepted the deal he would not get to steal another billion dollars of "jihad" money wired to his secret bank accounts, which he and his wife ended up stealing entirely. You do know that why his wife Suha Arafat doesn't ever step into the territories or sends a dime of the stolen money to the so called "suffering" Palestinian people. Oh well, another "great" founding member of the Palestinian bowel movement exposed!

What a fucking moron!
Putting things in perspective, retard. Perhaps assholes like you should FIRST complain about how the so called Palestinians are being treated by their own, which is far worse than the Israelis? Seems like the Israelis care more for the Palestinians than they themselves do.
Actually I should like to tell you that we are conserned about how the Palestinians treat each other as well - but the isolation of their society does not help their society to become better.:fu:
They cause the isolation themselves by voting for terrorists as leaders, committing terrorism and mass murder, and indoctrinating their youth with bigotry and hate. So stick it up your Mecca, Achmed.
You isolated them before all that started and um at the same time created your own terrorist organization Stern gang so um yeah.
They weren't in isolation for over a decade of the Clinton years where many Israelis had entered into business partnerships with the Palestinians. You go into isolation when you shoot rockets at Israeli civilians, mow down civilians with vehicles, go on stabbing attacks, or strap on a suicide vest. What did you expect, flowers for being terrorist animals?

What a fucking moron!

Well then what do you guys want if not for Israel to abandon their damn Zionist agenda of peace offerings, security fence & land concessi!
yes about that. Remember the peace deal you wankers told me about yesterday - well I'm not done with the case yet but it LOOKS like it's all bullshit.. so ... you know. Just so you won't completely embarass yourself talking about what you know zero about.:flameth:
President Clinton, Dennis Ross and all the US negotiators are not lying when they say that Arafat walked away from 97% of what he wanted, in 2000. Had he accepted the deal he would not get to steal another billion dollars of "jihad" money wired to his secret bank accounts, which he and his wife ended up stealing entirely. You do know that why his wife Suha Arafat doesn't ever step into the territories or sends a dime of the stolen money to the so called "suffering" Palestinian people. Oh well, another "great" founding member of the Palestinian bowel movement exposed!

You ever heard the saying "People in glass houses etc etc"?

Mrs Nutandyahoo is not looking to be standing on particularly safe ground these days!

What a fucking moron!

Mrs Nutandyahoo is not looking to be standing on particularly safe ground these days!
Hah, Mrs. Netanyahoo has sitting on billions of dollars sent to help Israelis, and living in exile abroad and won't even send a spitball?

What a fucking moron!

Hah, Mrs. Netanyahoo has sitting on billions of dollars sent to help Israelis, and living in exile abroad and won't even send a spitball?

Whatever it is you actually tried to say roodboy... I call BS! :asshole:

What a fucking moron!

That's not very clear writing and a few links would do good - but when was this peace proposal and what was it called? I find it dubious you say it was what they wanted in 2000.

What a fucking moron!

Are you insulting your president's wife?

What a fucking moron!
They weren't in isolation for over a decade of the Clinton years where many Israelis had entered into business partnerships with the Palestinians. You go into isolation when you shoot rockets at Israeli civilians, mow down civilians with vehicles, go on stabbing attacks, or strap on a suicide vest. What did you expect, flowers for being terrorist animals?
The isolation started with the shit state

Ya, act like you don't know what I'm talking about. That Arafat stole billions of his people's money and his wife who controls the money won't even bother spitting on them.

Ya, act like you don't know what I'm talking about. That Arafat stole billions of his people's money and his wife who controls the money won't even bother spitting on them.

Your comment was so badly written I suspect even you didn't know what you actually wrote!

English not your first language I guess!

I am genuinely interested in what you're talking about but it's difficult to follow as you write. A bit of backstory would do good - that is , if you want me to understand. Usually you just accuse people vaguely and in the end it turns out that to be specific you're lying.:rolleyes-41:

I'm just lovin' these latest zionut suggestions of "peace offerings"!

What "peace offerings" would these be?

I am really struggling to understand what Gaza wants with respect to more peace offerings. They already have a defined territory with some beautiful beaches and some good agricultural land, and fishing and fish farming. They already have the ability to self-govern. They have a shit ton of aide coming in from all over the world to assist with building whatever they could possibly want.

Yes, they will want a seaport and an airport. They will need a water agreement with Israel, and probably an electricity agreement as well. And a trade agreement of some sort. Pretty easy stuff, as far as negotiations go.

What is the hold-up with getting these negotiations going?!

I know, I know, you are going to say "the blockade". But give your head a shake. Israel says they will remove the blockade when the violence stops for good. Gaza says they will continue to use violence until the blockade stops. Who is in the right, here?! Its a no-brainer of an answer. The continued use of force is not legally or morally supportable under normal circumstances -- let alone when you can achieve self-determination and national independence quicker and easier without it.

All Israel wants is for Gaza to stop attacking her. It is a perfectly reasonable request.

Your comment was so badly written I suspect even you didn't know what you actually wrote!

English not your first language I guess!
Ah, so instead of responding you engage in more diversion. Did Arafat and his wife steal billions of the Palestinian people's money or not?

Now squirm some more, you undereducated fool!

I am genuinely interested in what you're talking about but it's difficult to follow as you write. A bit of backstory would do good - that is , if you want me to understand. Usually you just accuse people vaguely and in the end it turns out that to be specific you're lying.:rolleyes-41:
You are a brainwashed, ignorant fool with very little knowledge of the facts or history of this situation. Arafat refused the deal in 2000 because he knew that the money to continue the conflict and terrorist attacks on the Jews would stop flowing into his secret bank accounts. He would have refused ANY OFFER.

Arafat's Billions

Yasser Arafat, A Fake Hero, A Lord of Corruption

Arafat's Swiss Bank Account

Palestinians very serious... about stealing aid billions - The Commentator

Forum List

Back