The absurdity of the propagandists.

I don't support propaganda - I care about the truth.
Being right is not important.

The above sums up the absurdity of the propagandist, 2 short self contradicting sentences.
Truth is not about whether what was said is right or wrong :cuckoo:

The OP is a classic case of brain damage.

Whenever Louie goes beyond cutting and pasting strings of emoticons, he tends to get confused very quickly.

The above sums up the absurdity of the propagandist, 2 short self contradicting sentences.

You have a classic level of reading comprehension skills. I did not contradict myself.

Whenever Louie goes beyond cutting and pasting strings of emoticons, he tends to get confused very quickly.

Yes but he sure is fun to play with.

Could it be the Israeli media is so fearmongering that the israelis actually believe in their delusions?

Let's face it, the majority of the world doesn't give a fuck about them any more than any "non-jew:biggrin:".

Just yesterday someone here made a ridiculous remark about how the Israelis "stand ready to protect their country" and to shoot muslim kids on their way to school.

It is absurd - the whole world knows about the way Israel treats the Palestinians.

Think what a first class conspiracy it would be if "they're all lies" - not to mention the EVIDENCE.

Imagine me bringing an elephant into your kitchen and telling you, "this is a mouse."
SO SAYS THE PROPAGANDIST

Just yesterday someone here made a ridiculous remark about how the Israelis "stand ready to protect their country" and to shoot muslim kids on their way to school.

It is absurd - the whole world knows about the way Israel treats the Palestinians.

Think what a first class conspiracy it would be if "they're all lies" - not to mention the EVIDENCE.

Imagine me bringing an elephant into your kitchen and telling you, "this is a mouse."
SO SAYS THE PROPAGANDIST
Ta

Instead of thinking about it they post propaganda in ten thousand quotes neer writing in their own words what has happened. They are afraid to take responsibility for their own doings.

Bull. Fact is, Hamas and PA treat their own people far worse than Israel does. And as far as fellow neighboring Arabs, well I don't think you want to get into that one.

You think that is some kind of defense for Israel?

What a fucking moron!

Bull. Fact is, Hamas and PA treat their own people far worse than Israel does. And as far as fellow neighboring Arabs, well I don't think you want to get into that one.

What a fucking moron!

Well then what do you guys want if not for Israel to abandon their damn Zionist agenda of peace offerings, security fence & land concessions & start treating the Palestinians like their own Arab brothers in surrounding Arab countries do? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

What a fucking moron!

Well then what do you guys want if not for Israel to abandon their damn Zionist agenda of peace offerings, security fence & land concessions & start treating the Palestinians like their own Arab brothers in surrounding Arab countries do? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

I'm just lovin' these latest zionut suggestions of "peace offerings"!

What "peace offerings" would these be?

Oh wait, you are going to come back to me with the Olmert plan aren't you...

Yeah, that is like offering a dog a bone. You know, kinda take it or leave it!

Any peace deal should be discussed and negotiated don't you think?

I think I already mentioned the not being able to form one's own opinions and relapsing on linking. I don't value linking. I value thinking.

Translation: please don't bring facts to the board.

It's called writing with your own words. Who's your english teacher?

Don't lecture me, Louie. I write circles around your stupid little emoticons.

Who was your nurse?

Clearly you have missed a few scheduled appointments with your psychologist, Louie. Now, provide us with actual evidence that "Israel shoots Muslim kids on the way to school", and not stupid Pallywood propaganda.

Last edited:

What a fucking moron!
Putting things in perspective, retard. Perhaps assholes like you should FIRST complain about how the so called Palestinians are being treated by their own, which is far worse than the Israelis? Seems like the Israelis care more for the Palestinians than they themselves do.

What a fucking moron!

The last time Israel offered the Palestinians over 90% of what they wanted, they refused and started attacking and killing Jews. Even that is not on the table now. that the Palestinians have resorted to more terrorism.

What a fucking moron!

The last time Israel offered the Palestinians over 90% of what they wanted, they refused and started attacking and killing Jews. Even that is not on the table now. that the Palestinians have resorted to more terrorism.
Ah! We are talking about this in another thread and I am verifying your propaganda. So PLEASE be so kind as to tell me the name of this deal. Or at least when it was proposed by who.

What a fucking moron!
Putting things in perspective, retard. Perhaps assholes like you should FIRST complain about how the so called Palestinians are being treated by their own, which is far worse than the Israelis? Seems like the Israelis care more for the Palestinians than they themselves do.
Actually I should like to tell you that we are conserned about how the Palestinians treat each other as well - but the isolation of their society does not help their society to become better.:fu:

What a fucking moron!

Well then what do you guys want if not for Israel to abandon their damn Zionist agenda of peace offerings, security fence & land concessi!
yes about that. Remember the peace deal you wankers told me about yesterday - well I'm not done with the case yet but it LOOKS like it's all bullshit.. so ... you know. Just so you won't completely embarass yourself talking about what you know zero about.:flameth:

Now, provide us with actual evidence that "Israel shoots Muslim kids on the way to school", and not stupid Pallywood propaganda.
it was in a book I read written by an outsider who visited Palestinia and interviewed a loot of people. He was there as an observer so you can retain from believing some of the things the people told him but um he saw the soldiers on roof tops spying abd stalking the Pestinians, he saw the ruthless body checks and stealing and the general treatment and atmosphere. So um yeah

What a fucking moron!
Actually I should like to tell you that we are conserned about how the Palestinians treat each other as well - but the isolation of their society does not help their society to become better.:fu:
They cause the isolation themselves by voting for terrorists as leaders, committing terrorism and mass murder, and indoctrinating their youth with bigotry and hate. So stick it up your Mecca, Achmed.

Forum List

Back