The absurdity of the propagandists.

Ecocertifmrl

Jun 21, 2018
Just yesterday someone here made a ridiculous remark about how the Israelis "stand ready to protect their country" and to shoot muslim kids on their way to school.

It is absurd - the whole world knows about the way Israel treats the Palestinians.

Think what a first class conspiracy it would be if "they're all lies" - not to mention the EVIDENCE.

Imagine me bringing an elephant into your kitchen and telling you, "this is a mouse."

upload_2018-7-10_22-7-59.png

It's primitive but it has been working pretty darn good.

Just yesterday someone here made a ridiculous remark about how the Israelis "stand ready to protect their country" and to shoot muslim kids on their way to school.

It is absurd - the whole world knows about the way Israel treats the Palestinians.

Think what a first class conspiracy it would be if "they're all lies" - not to mention the EVIDENCE.

Imagine me bringing an elephant into your kitchen and telling you, "this is a mouse."
Funny, a PaliNazi terrorist worshiping propagandist calling others what best fits him.

What took you so long loo loo Louie?

Funny, a PaliNazi terrorist worshiping propagandist calling others what best fits him.

I don't support propaganda - I care about the truth. Being right is not important.

I don't support propaganda - I care about the truth. Being right is not important.
Nah, you're just fulla Shiite spewing crap like Israel "shoots Muslim kids in the way to school". In a day and age when Muslim Islamist terrorist animals are slaughtering Christian and Jewish kids where they can find them.

Nah, you're just fulla Shiite spewing crap like Israel "shoots Muslim kids in the way to school".
That's a fact. There are international observers in Palestinian territory all the time. They observe how the palestinians are treated, how they're stalked with guns, their possessions taken, they're beaten, humiliated.. not to mention the bombings and mass slaughter. The reports are disgustig to read. Even the former Israeli soldiers talk about that.

Bull. Fact is, Hamas and PA treat their own people far worse than Israel does. And as far as fellow neighboring Arabs, well I don't think you want to get into that one.

I think I already mentioned the not being able to form one's own opinions and relapsing on linking. I don't value linking. I value thinking.

Translation: please don't bring facts to the board.

It's called writing with your own words. Who's your english teacher?

Don't lecture me, Louie. I write circles around your stupid little emoticons.

Who was your nurse?

Nah, you're just fulla Shiite spewing crap like Israel "shoots Muslim kids in the way to school".
That's a fact. There are international observers in Palestinian territory all the time. They observe how the palestinians are treated, how they're stalked with guns, their possessions taken, they're beaten, humiliated.. not to mention the bombings and mass slaughter. The reports are disgustig to read. Even the former Israeli soldiers talk about that.
:boo_hoo14: :boohoo:

I don't support propaganda - I care about the truth.
Being right is not important.

The above sums up the absurdity of the propagandist, 2 short self contradicting sentences.
Truth is not about whether what was said is right or wrong :cuckoo:

The OP is a classic case of brain damage.

Forum List

Back