The 2018 Mid-Term elections are coming, what will the Democrats run on?

2018 Mid-Terms are a comin, what will the issues be that will take the Democraps to win?

• Illegal immigration and more border crossings.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • President Trump's economy that was doomed to fail, but now roaring like a Ferrari.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • President Trump is a racist.

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • President Trump is a misogynist.

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • President Trump is a hater of LBGTXWXYZ.

• President Trump hates poor people, thus hates liberals.

• President Trump who was supposed to be impeached will be when the Dems take the House.

• I am a hater of everything, for i am a proud liberal, so will continue to hate when the Dems lose.

• Total voters
It will be a referendum on Trump. That's been the goal all along.

Early indications are very encouraging for the Democrats.
Guess you didn't see what the left is thinking about their illustrious leaders.
Cry Baby Chuckie
Schumer Shut Down
Sell Out Schumer.

Schumer Gets Brutal Lesson From 4 Words Mob of Protesters Chanted Outside His House
Thousands of demonstrators braved the cold weather and gathered outside the senator’s apartment building in Brooklyn Tuesday night, holding signs and chanting “What the f***, Chuck?!” to express their dissatisfaction with his lukewarm position on President Donald Trump’s cabinet selections.

This next government showdown will have chicken played again. This President isnt a coward like other establishment Republicpukes were, I know Cowardly Chuckie will 'Blink" again..

Cry Baby Chuckie
Schumer Shut Down
Sell Out Schumer.

Schumer Gets Brutal Lesson From 4 Words Mob of Protesters Chanted Outside His House
Thousands of demonstrators braved the cold weather and gathered outside the senator’s apartment building in Brooklyn Tuesday night, holding signs and chanting “What the f***, Chuck?!” to express their dissatisfaction with his lukewarm position on President Donald Trump’s cabinet selections.

This next government showdown will have chicken played again. This President isnt a coward like other establishment Republicpukes were, I know Cowardly Chuckie will 'Blink" again..
I don't know what that has to do with my post.

Cry Baby Chuckie
Schumer Shut Down
Sell Out Schumer.

You said
and I responded with above post..

Cry Baby Chuckie
Schumer Shut Down
Sell Out Schumer.

You said
Then I should have said "early electoral indications."

That's more clear.

Democrats face tough Senate map in 2018
The 2016 elections left Democrats with not one, but two major losses: in addition to losing the White House to Donald Trump, they failed to retake the Senate from Republican control.

At this point, 2018 doesn’t look any better for them.
So what is the issues that the Democrats will run on?
If the Democrats can win the senate, they can actually impeach Trump.
Believe it or not.

For what?

The 2016 elections left Democrats with not one, but two major losses: in addition to losing the White House to Donald Trump, they failed to retake the Senate from Republican control.

Believe it or not.
No, they can’t. The House is tasked with impeaching a president.

But they can prevent Trump from seating any more Supreme Court justices should anyone leave that bench.

Cry Baby Chuckie
Schumer Shut Down
Sell Out Schumer.

You said
Then I should have said "early electoral indications."

That's more clear.
Yes it is, but I still think that the Dems, are going to lose even more seats, now that Obummer will stump for them.. If Obama was such a great President, then Hitlery would of won the 2016 elections, but alas, the SANE, US citizens had enough of the fundamental transformation of this country into a shithole 3rd world nation. This is a Godsend for the Republican party.

Politico: Obama Will Campaign for Dems in Midterms
Former President Barack Obama is quietly planning to campaign for Democrats running in the midterms later this year.
Democrats lost over 1,000 seats under Obama
The Democratic Party suffered huge losses at every level during Obama’s West Wing tenure.
The grand total: a net loss of 1,042 state and federal Democratic posts, including congressional and state legislative seats, governorships and the presidency.
IRS 1000s of emails lost.
State Dept 10s of 1000s of emails lost.
DOJ 1000's of emails lost.
FBI 5000 emails lost.
Obama_Incomp.png

Well, I'm terrible at political predictions. I'll leave that to the "experts".

Right now, at this moment, I can understand their confidence.
Yeah, those "Experts"( a former drip under pressure Ex-Spurt) really knew that Hitlery was going to win by a landslide..

Well, I'm terrible at political predictions. I'll leave that to the "experts".
Yeah, those "Experts"( a former drip under pressure Ex-Spurt) really knew that Hitlery was going to win by a landslide..
I was being sarcastic. Hence the quotation marks.

Doesn't look like there's a normal conversation to be had here.

You asked a question, I answered it.

Healthcare reform and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage.

What is the right wing going to run on, lower taxes?

Dems, are going to lose even more seats, now that Obummer will stump for them..

RCP average Obama approval:
Approve 57%
Disapprove 39%

RCP average Trump approval:

Approve 39%
Disapprove 55%

:lol:

Believe it or not.

How are they going to get 66 votes?.

Cry Baby Chuckie
Schumer Shut Down
Sell Out Schumer.

Goddam, you think voters to the left of Schumer are going to vote Republican/conservative in November?

You're dumber than I thought, and you weren't doing that well beforehand.

Cry Baby Chuckie
Schumer Shut Down
Sell Out Schumer.

Goddam, you think voters to the left of Schumer are going to vote Republican/conservative in November?

You're dumber than I thought, and you weren't doing that well beforehand.
Not at all, but those that ride the fence who voted for President Trump isn't going to vote for some liberal political hack who has nothing to make their lives better...Don't fucking doubt me..

Forum List

Back