The 20 year anniversary of the United States invasion of Iraq. What are your thoughts all these years later?

so he voted for the war in an environment when the Republicans made it a political liability to not be 100% all in on the war.

Initiate partisan excuse making.

Thanks for letting us all know you have no genuine opinions about anything, and will simply always defend the Democrats no matter the context or era.

So fucking hopelessly boring.

If I were you I'd kill myself.

Or at least would go directly to jail, without passing Go.

FrbsragXsAIgbsp

My thoughts are the same as they were at the time. That bush was planning and invading iraq from the start and just looking for an excuse. His family always had ties with saudi arabia, And both wars with iraq were started by members of the bush family as a favor to the saudi royals.

Bush junior did his best to blame the nine eleven attacks on iraq, Even though iraq had no known ties to alkida at the time and there was no known alkaida presence in iraq until after the invasion, as well as the fact there was evidence that it was members of the saudi royal family who actually funded the attack. In the end he chose to use outdated and completely false information that has originally been given to the Clinton administration and found to not be trustworthy in order to justify the war, and did his best to discredit anyone in the government who questioned the validity of his claims about Iraq having an active weapons prigram..

If you recall there was a scandal about members of the bush administration intentionally ousting the identity of undercover c I a agents. The husband of one of these agents, Was the leader of a survey that had been sent to iraq to verify the information about w m d's, And found that many of the sites claimed to be weapons sites were actually cold war era sites that have not been used in several years, And that no evidence of an active weapons program had been found. His wife's identity had been publicly released less than three months after he made this report, And there has always Ben a Believe among bush critics that his wife's ousting as an undercover c I a agent was retaliation for her husband refusing to lie in his report.

I had mixed feelings when the war started.

I knew it was a bullshit war that never should have been started. Iraq was no security threat to the US, No weapons of mass destruction and they had nothing to do with 911.

However, since the war was on I wanted the US to kick ass. "Merica Fuck Yea!"

Piss on Bush, Cheney and the Neocons that sacrificed our best for that stupid war. Piss on Crooked Hillary, Biden and all these others of both parties that voted for the invasion.

My son is an Iraq War veteran. A Cav Scout. Four men in his platoon were killed. Several other severely wounded.

My son suffers from PTSD still to this day. A tough kid but the horrors of what he experienced caused him problems. Both physical and mental.
Too bad he was drafted eh ?

JFK declared the US would stand veside anyone - pay any price, bare any burden - wanting / fighting for freedom.

Democrats / snowflakes shit on the idea that this apied to Iraqis under the oppressive dictator Hussein (Saddam, not Barry)...

Those same Democrats are now suddenly supportive of that idea applying to Ukraine.

Imagine that.

Humanitarian-wise, it - liberating Iraq - was a good thing, but there were a lot of bad aspects to it as well.

It was a mistake based on bad intel easy to say now as hindsight is 20/20 and always will be. It would be nice to say we had learned from that mistake and didn't repeat but we didn't.

We're still making the same mistakes. Our government and the media are telling us that Russia's so weak they'll never defeat Ukraine, and that the Russians are literally fighting with shovels because they don't have anymore weapons.

And then the government and media turns around and says we need to defeat Russia because if we don't, they'll take over all of Europe.

I wish everyone would get their propaganda straight. I don't know who to believe any more.

the Iraqi Writer Taha Nuri described Iraq 1 year into the war as a "decaying colony that is enslaved to the empirical American kingdom"

Initiate partisan excuse making.

Thanks for letting us all know you have no genuine opinions about anything, and will simply always defend the Democrats no matter the context or era.

So fucking hopelessly boring.

If I were you I'd kill myself.

Or at least would go directly to jail, without passing Go.
yup nice try

Obviously you were not alive and paying attention to politics and world events in 2002-2006.

If your grand argument is a yes vote on a resolution to go to war is the same as Bush pushing to go to war, lying to go to war, standing in front of the UN and lying to them to go to war, then rushing to go to war, then completely and totally mismanaging the war and fucking everything up, then devastating America with his failed mismanaged war, then you are a total joke.

You can't see the clear and obvious distinction??? What a joke you are

you said something stupid and I smacked you, and now you are doubling down on stupid instead of admitting your mistake. Now you are trying to use some dumbass one liners to try and not look stupid...

too late.

Last edited:
I really don't think we can save any of these backwards countries no matter how hard we try....~S~

We're still making the same mistakes. Our government and the media are telling us that Russia's so weak they'll never defeat Ukraine, and that the Russians are literally fighting with shovels because they don't have anymore weapons.

And then the government and media turns around and says we need to defeat Russia because if we don't, they'll take over all of Europe.

I wish everyone would get their propaganda straight. I don't know who to believe any more.
It didn't start with the Russian invasion of Ukraine we got involved in the Libya uprising with airpower and we know how that worked out a dictator fell and Libya became a failed state then we did the same thing in Syria with President Obama telling us Assad must go he is still in power.

I repeat
Biden didn't start any wars.

Thanks for playing

You stupid shit. Neither did Trump.

However:

The Worthless Negro/Potatohead Administration, which Potatohead was second in charge, was at war every day of the administration.

They sure as started the war in Libya that had nothing to do with American security. Bombing civilians in order to keep the cost of oil lower for their Eurotrash friends. Was Potatohead getting foreign payoffs back then like we know he got later?

The Worthless Negro/Potatohead Administration fought the war in Iraq for three years and (just like in Afghanistan) fucked up the withdrawal of American troops that allowed ISIS to take over 90% of the country.

The the Worthless Negro/Potatohead Administration escalated the war in Afghanistan.

Then we had that disaster in Benghazi where The Worthless Negro/Potatohead Administration incompetence allowed the embassy to be overrun and then the shitheads lied about it.

Potatohead is a piece of incompetent shit and anybody that voted for him is an idiot.

You stupid shit. Neither did Trump.

However:

The Worthless Negro/Potatohead Administration, which Potatohead was second in charge, was at war every day of the administration.

They sure as started the war in Libya that had nothing to do with American security. Bombing civilians in order to keep the cost of oil lower for their Eurotrash friends. Was Potatohead getting foreign payoffs back then like we know he got later?

The Worthless Negro/Potatohead Administration fought the war in Iraq for three years and (just like in Afghanistan) fucked up the withdrawal of American troops that allowed ISIS to take over 90% of the country.

The the Worthless Negro/Potatohead Administration escalated the war in Afghanistan.

Then we had that disaster in Benghazi where The Worthless Negro/Potatohead Administration incompetence allowed the embassy to be overrun and then the shitheads lied about it.

Potatohead is a piece of incompetent shit and anybody that voted for him is an idiot.
I repeat Biden didn't start any wars, and Obama didn;t start any wars at all.

Bush and the GOP started a war though... And they couldn't win the war they started.

Obviously from your post you are too stupid to even know what a war is. Obama didn't start any wars either, only Bush and the GOP and Trump's best bud Putin start wars.

HaHa the facts have destroyed you yet again. that must suck.

I repeat Biden didn't start any wars, and Obama didn;t start any wars at all.
Tell that the to the dead children in Libya that The Worthless Negro/Potatohead administration killed for nothing having to do with the security of the US.

The Worthless Negro/Potatohead administration sent my son and the troopers from the 6th Cav to Iraq and they killed people over there.

The Worthless Negro/Potatohead administration escalated the war in Afghanistan you dumb fuck.

Stop being such a dumbass Internet idiot. It makes you look like a clown when you post your filthy ass partisan hate bullshit that you never get right.

Tell that the to the dead children in Libya that The Worthless Negro/Potatohead administration killed for nothing having to do with the security of the US.

The Worthless Negro/Potatohead administration sent my son and the troopers from the 6th Cav to Iraq and they killed people over there.

The Worthless Negro/Potatohead administration escalated the war in Afghanistan you dumb fuck.

Stop being such a dumbass Internet idiot. It makes you look like a clown when you post your filthy ass partisan hate bullshit that you never get right.
Plenty of soldiers died under Trump, it doesn't change the fact that Obama and Biden have not started any wars, unlike Bush and the GOP did.

Youre reaching for fluff here.

Really Trump was such a failed president that you struggle to find any real successes in his 4 years. AND any small successes are offset by major mega losses, including mega debt, mega deficits, mega FED stimulus, mega riots, and mega lies.

25% of our total debt from Trump and the GOP in just 4 short years of failure. Notta good look

Forum List

Back