The 20 year anniversary of the United States invasion of Iraq. What are your thoughts all these years later?

Remember when Obama's Defense Secretary said that Biden was absolutely horrible on foreign policy regarding every single decision he ever made? And was willing to go on the record?

Obama's Defense Secretary was such a MAGA Nazi.

The Worthless Negro hardly ever got anything right in his miserable life. However, the one thing that he did get right was saying "never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to fuck things up".

The Worthless Negro hardly ever got anything right in his miserable life. However, the one thing that he did get right was saying "never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to fuck things up".
Bob Gates was a Bush holdover.

FUCKEM

A silly cartoonish take on reality you have.

That's pretty ironic coming from someone with your avatar.

20614.jpg

Bob Gates was a Bush holdover.

FUCKEM

Obama chose him.

And yes, the Democrats and the Bush neocons are still allied to this day - against Trump.

Do we have to hit you over the fuckin' head with it?

Jesus you're dense.

That's pretty ironic coming from someone with your avatar.

20614.jpg
I’m glad I don’t have to see what that warmongering person has to say.!

🍻

Yay Good point brother doesn’t really make sense to see that friendly avatar for
Such a mean spirited person called candy corn…..

Obama chose him.

And yes, the Democrats and the Bush neocons are still allied to this day - against Trump.

Do we have to hit you over the fuckin' head with it?

Jesus you're dense.
Anyone who's not drinking cool aid is against Trump.

By the way...look at every GOP Senator that was there in 2003. They all support Trump.

You know who Lady Lindsey Graham is right?

Chuck Gressley?

Anyone who's not drinking cool aid is against Trump.

By the way...look at every GOP Senator that was there in 2003. They all support Trump.

You know who Lady Lindsey Graham is right?

Chuck Gressley?

Yep, don't like either of them - not shy about it - and would never support them. They try to take MAGA down by co-opting it from within, and they sometimes have the support of your media and the Democrats in that capacity.

Now how about all the MAGA people you lose your minds over that would have never have voted for the war?

Matt Gaetz who you thought was going to go to jail for pedophilia is a start.

wonder what the warmongers like candy corn and Lesh Who support people like Joe Biden and the neoconservatives sending $100 billion to Ukraine have to say to real American citizens like the caller at the 50 minute mark of the video on C-SPAN who said that she is fed up with the racist in Ukraine and with the Nazis in Ukraine. What do you say to them huh you gonna call her event of your Putin agent. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

what do you say to the other callers on the C-SPAN program Who noted a massive difference in treatment of Arab and African refugees by the media by the warmongering democrat and neo conservative machine that welcomes white refugees from Ukraine… but has a different spin on the black refugees and the Syrian refugees. Who also apparently had forgotten about the war in Iraq and CNN and the neo conservatives go on and on about how it is right to fund a war in Ukraine.

Do you two people even understand what World War II was fought about. Do you understand that the United States fought the Nazis in World War II and that there are literally people in Ukraine wearing swastikas …you don’t give a shit about do you.

Yay lesh , candy corn you are a minority of America if you folks even live in this country. Just watch the Washington journal program I posted in the video in the original post. You people are opposed by Vietnam veterans by Democrats by Republicans by people who care about history but we’re not gonna let you guys win. We’re not gonna let the racists in Ukraine win.

Yep, don't like either of them - not shy about it - and would never support them. They try to take MAGA down by co-opting it from within, and they sometimes have the support of your media and the Democrats in that capacity.

Now how about all the MAGA people you lose your minds over that would have never have voted for the war?

Matt Gaetz who you thought was going to go to jail for pedophilia is a start.
Graham and Grassley don't support Trump?

Are you that stupid?

I said it was stupid then, it's still stupid. I called Bush a liar for saying it would only cost $74 billion and we'd get our money back in oil.

The problem is gutless punks in congress and the white house. Want to go to war? Fine turn those MF'ers to glass with nukes and nobody else will get out of line.

Nope, I just grasp nuance.

You take things at face value - and you don't even have the correct imagery.
Face value says those two creeps have supported trump steadfastly.

I have no clue what you think you know nor do I care. You're a pissant

Forum List

Back