‘That Was Wrong’: James Franco Admits He Had Sex With His Acting Students

well. He is democrat and if democrat men aren't donning dresses and doing their nails then they're boinking everything they can get their mitts on. Still. I DOUBT very much these women were forced into anything. I'll wager they were more than willing to jump in the sack for the enrichment of their careers and NOW they want to claim the victim? LOLOL

reminds me of that little utah student they 'just found'. That little gal was into bondage and she was fulfilling some of her fantasies. She packed a bag for cryin'outloud!!! And when they 'found' her, they said she was underneath a load of coal. well....who put her there. Were her hands tied and was she gagged?? hell no. She was hiding. She's gonna stick with the victim card cause she can't afford mama and daddy to figure out what she was In TO.

• Banned
The NYT reports:

James Franco's 'confession' is being slammed by the alleged victims' attorneys, who say he "continues to downplay the survivors’ experiences and ignore their pain."

Lemme get this straight, chicks sleep with famous actors to get jobs and then complain about it?

Forum List

Back