That WAS The Democratic and Repubican Party

Because there's no such thing.
Not having the stigmatization of being “privileged“ is black privilege. Becuase blacks are not “privileged” there are no expectations for their behavior. No accountability. Mob violence, mass looting, dogs and cats living together, it’s all understood through the lens of the poor, oppressed, unprivileged black. So, it’s all excused. Black privilege excuses black people from the norms of civilization. There is no greater privilege than not having to participate in society.

Or they get off on technicalities like the Central Park Five.
That's not what happened. The guy who committed the crime acxtualy confessed 15 years later. Meanwhile number 1 whitey is threatening judges and his ass has yet to be put behind bars.

It's not 1860 anymore as I get told when I talk about slavery or reparations. But for some reason the right believes they have special privileges and can determine what particular parts of the past can be discussed today.

The right has special privileges??? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The white race paid no price whatsoever for ending slavery. None. They've been patting themselves on the back for having dones so ever since though.

Being white and born in the 40's, I couldn't believe how blacks were treated in a nation which called itself the "Home of the brave, and the land of the Free". Crosses being burned on people's laws. Lynchings. The fight for the black vote. Segregation.

In a nation where all men are created equal?????? Even as a child I could see that "Separate but equal" was flat out bullshit.

Blacks are still fighting for equal treatment under the law, and reparations are still due for all.
Tell that to the 300,000 WHITE SOLDIERS who died you disgusting piece of excrement.

The white race paid no price whatsoever for ending slavery. None. They've been patting themselves on the back for having dones so ever since though.

Being white and born in the 40's, I couldn't believe how blacks were treated in a nation which called itself the "Home of the brave, and the land of the Free". Crosses being burned on people's laws. Lynchings. The fight for the black vote. Segregation.

In a nation where all men are created equal?????? Even as a child I could see that "Separate but equal" was flat out bullshit.

Blacks are still fighting for equal treatment under the law, and reparations are still due for all.
Tell that to all those white people that died in the Civil War ya loon

The white race paid no price for ending slavery because they did not fight to end slavery and slavery never should have existed in the first place.

The abolition movement wasn't any figment of imagination. The vast majority of those who lost their lives fighting over the South's desire to expand their culture didn't own slaves, and neither did their ancestors.

Whites are. Whites are the only people who can whine about being discriminated against when they aren't and get laws changed to favor them.
Are you on drugs?

There's actual laws designed to give more to blacks and discriminate against whites

Affirmative Action
DEI

Hell California tried to amend the state constitution so they COULD legally discriminate against whites

But yeah keep thinking the bs fairy tales you do that are nowhere near reality

The abolition movement wasn't any figment of imagination. The vast majority of those who lost their lives fighting over the South's desire to expand their culture didn't own slaves, and neither did their ancestors.
Blacks were part of that abolition movememt and blacks died fighting slavery from its inception. Seem like that gets skipped over and it should not. And why are we supposed to give whites credit for ending something wrong they started in the first place? Furthermore and I will repeat, if whites had really been so much for our freedom there never would have been Jim Crow.

Blacks were part of that abolition movememt and blacks died fighting slavery from its inception. Seem like that gets skipped over and it should not. And why are we supposed to give whites credit for ending something wrong they started in the first place? Furthermore and I will repeat, if whites had really been so much for our freedom there never would have been Jim Crow.
We should have poll tests now. Dumb people shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Forum List

Back