That WAS The Democratic and Repubican Party

They've done more for us in 60 years than Republicans did in 100. I don't know why whites like you try this. I was alive when blacks finally left the Repubican party and I heard why from all kinds of older folks. So you can drop that Republican bs because I know the real history of the repubican party and blacks.
You’re uneducated

In 1954, Ike sent 101st Airborne to Little Rock to force democrats to desegregate their schools

In 1957, Ike’s Civil Rights Bill, VEHEMENTLY OPPOSED by LBJ and fellow racist democrats ended Jim Crow

Much of Haitis problems have been caused by the west. And perhaps whites, who have started 2 world wars, numerous other conflicts, and who policies have destablized nations should STFU about Haiti.
Doesn’t Haiti share an Island with the Dominican Republic??

You’re uneducated

In 1954, Ike sent 101st Airborne to Little Rock to force democrats to desegregate their schools

In 1957, Ike’s Civil Rights Bill, VEHEMENTLY OPPOSED by LBJ and fellow racist democrats ended Jim Crow
No you are. I know what Ike did. He sent the 101st to stop WHITES. I know that his civil rights bill did very little to change things and thats why there was a 1964 Civil rights act. Dwight Eisenhower would be too liberal for todays Republican party so it's time you and those like you stopped taking credit for a party that no longer exists.

That's a damn lie. Just look at the criminal history of blacks that are free in society. White people don't get that many chances. They don't get easy off plea deals.

No they don't even get charged. If you're caught with pot and you're white - no charges. Black kids get charged 7 times more than white kids.

Time to wake up and live in the real world.

I am ashamed at my ignorance of Haitian history.

I let headlines take the place of understanding

Haiti is a very complex nation with an intricate and very interesting history. At no point was there ever a single simple answer as to how to move forward, but there were several drastic, crushing, terribly wrong moves to denude the nation and drag it low.

But that’s been most of the history of Western Civilization: the greater the riches, the harsher the exploitation.

So much opportunity and bounty laid low by an equally offsetting amount of greed, corruption and dominance.

They need so much help is so many ways

No you are. I know what Ike did. He sent the 101st to stop WHITES. I know that his civil rights bill did very little to change things and thats why there was a 1964 Civil rights act. Dwight Eisenhower would be too liberal for today’s Republican party so it's time you and those like you stopped taking credit for a party that no longer exists.
Ike sent 101st to stop white democrats, the same people you shill for 24/7/365

You are filled with the hate dems put in your head. It consumes you. Every post you make here is filled with hate. I'm just saying, if you got rid of the hate, your life would be much better. Just some friendly advice.
Incorrect. Dems haven't put shit in my head. Why whites like you make such ludicrous claims defies common sense. My life is fantastic. Opposing racism is healthy. What is not is your gaslighting. So get help.

Last edited:
LOL. I'm just pointing out the truth. Sometimes the truth is hard to listen to. Every post this poster makes is filled with anger and hate. It has nothing to do with winning debates.
Yes the truth is hard for you to lisen to. Thats why you make crazy claims about Democrats putting things inside of back peoples heads.

Your post to me is racist. It has nothing to do with black or white. It has to do with you spamming the forum with threads filled with anger and hatred.
Your post shows that you cannot face criticism of white racism. I see thread after thread by whites here about blacks who you say nothing to and in fact join in on the racism. Hate has nothing to do with my post, but that is what you must make yourself believe because you can't face the truth.

Forum List

Back