That 'Sonic Boom' You Just Heard and the Shock Wave You Felt Was President Trump Calling For Obama To Testify Under Oath

The self-proclaimed 'Scandal-Free' former President Barak Obama has just been called out to testify under oath for the biggest political criminal scandal in US history: 'OBAMAGATE'

IT’S ON! President Trump Calls for Former
President Obama to be Questioned Under
Oath on SpyGate!!

Trump urges Graham to demand Obama testify amid unmasking controversy: ‘Just do it’
CALLING 44
Trump urges Graham to demand Obama testify amid unmasking controversy

President Trump on Thursday pressed Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham to call former President Barack Obama to testify amid new developments surrounding the origins of the Russia investigation and efforts at the time to "unmask" Michael Flynn's name in intelligence reports.

“If I were a Senator or Congressman, the first person I would call to testify about the biggest political crime and scandal in the history of the USA, by FAR, is former President Obama. He knew EVERYTHING.”

-- President Trump

AND HE'S ABSOLUTELY RIGHT...

Spygate: The Inside Story Behind the Alleged Plot to Take Down Trump

Don't believe that will happen.

Is this the precedent Republicans want to establish? ... someday there will be a Democrat administration ... do you really want them to march all the former Republican White House officials into a court of law or in front of Congress, including The Donald? ...
You dumbasses has been doing that to Trump for over 3 years now. We can now impeach a president if we don't like them.

You already did.
Clinton was guilty of crimes. You clowns impeached Trump simply because he kicked Hillary's wide ass in the election.

earth to dumbasses -

TRUMP cant call anyone to the stand to testify

DDDUUUHHHHHHH
yes he can and its proven because he just did it,,,

the SPYGATE horseshit has been explained AND debunked more times in more ways than trump combs his hair -

his shit is as weak as it gets ---
what are you talking about,,,

the new evidence against obama is new and not from trump,,,

so please try and keep the TDS in check while adults are talking,,,

the SPYGATE horseshit has been explained

FISA Court Abuses Committed

Manufactured Lies

Exculpatory Evidence Withheld

US IG reported

FBI Director Wray called before FISA Court (as was Mueller) to develop a plan to stop abuses

Rosenstein explained the FISA Court Warrant Process before Congress in detail, the one he violated....

Brennan was forced to appear before Congress and admit he illegally spied on Congress to avoid jail time

....yeah, all the evidence of the Obama administration officials' crimes tells everything one needs to know....

Don't believe that will happen.

I also believe the most scandalous, criminal President in US history will NEVER testify under oath...in part because I do not believe the GOP have the balls ...ethics, morals, courage, integrity, etc.. to call him to testify.

it now 36 million unemployed americans that dont give a white hot shit about obama - 3 6
M-I-L-L-I-O-N say that real slow so Goldilocks will understand it better

DAMN, you are DESPERATE to hijack this thread to change the subject, so badly that you don't even care you are violating USMB rules to do so. How about we offer you a tissue so you can GTF out and start your rant up in a separate thread or in the appropriate one, huh, snowflake?!

earth to dumbasses -

DDDUUUHHHHHHH
____

Speaking of Dumb-Asses, the headline says:

"Trump urges Graham..."

DDDUUUHHHHHHH

You might want to direct that to the OP who created the thread title.
_______

Coyote, you may be a board monitor, but I get to pick my Dumb-Asses...and there are aplenty to choose from here----and you-know-who is at the top of the list.

_______

earth to dumbasses -

DDDUUUHHHHHHH
____

Speaking of Dumb-Asses, the headline says:

"Trump urges Graham..."

DDDUUUHHHHHHH

You might want to direct that to the OP who created the thread title.
_______

Coyote, you may be a board monitor, but I get to pick my Dumb-Asses...and there are aplenty to choose from here----and you-know-who is at the top of the list.

_______

yup - easy

nostril - rummer up :cheers2:

Last edited:
The self-proclaimed 'Scandal-Free' former President Barak Obama has just been called out to testify under oath for the biggest political criminal scandal in US history: 'OBAMAGATE'

IT’S ON! President Trump Calls for Former
President Obama to be Questioned Under
Oath on SpyGate!!

Trump urges Graham to demand Obama testify amid unmasking controversy: ‘Just do it’
CALLING 44
Trump urges Graham to demand Obama testify amid unmasking controversy

President Trump on Thursday pressed Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham to call former President Barack Obama to testify amid new developments surrounding the origins of the Russia investigation and efforts at the time to "unmask" Michael Flynn's name in intelligence reports.

“If I were a Senator or Congressman, the first person I would call to testify about the biggest political crime and scandal in the history of the USA, by FAR, is former President Obama. He knew EVERYTHING.”

-- President Trump

AND HE'S ABSOLUTELY RIGHT...

Spygate: The Inside Story Behind the Alleged Plot to Take Down Trump

Trump is the dumbest President in American history

The board is now dominated by posts from Trump cultists that are part of what I call "The Great Deflection."

The Trump playbook is.................accuse your opponents of the things you have done.

The one that caught my attention just now is about Trump calling for Obama to testify under oath, presumably about the ambiguous "Obamagate" ruse WHEN DON REFUSED TO TESTIFY UNDER OATH AND IN PERSON FOR MUELLER. Instead, he had his attorney's craft evasive, non responsive answers in written form Mueller described as being "inadequate" since they claimed the Divider-in-Chief couldn't remember the answers over 30 times.

www.politico.com

Graham shoots down Trump's call for Obama testimony on Russia probe origins
In recent days, President Donald Trump has mounted an aggressive campaign against his predecessor.
www.politico.com
www.politico.com

That thread joins others about Flynn, Brennan, Comey, Biden, all of which are full of lies and distortions of the truth as pointed out by myself and other progressive posters.

Why?

Because Individual 1 desperately needs to change the subject away from COVID-19 and his ongoing disastrous response.

www.politico.com

Opinion | Why Trump Is Peddling Extra-Strength Conspiracy Theories
The president is doubling his dose of outrageous claims because he worries his audience isn’t responding like it used to.
www.politico.com
www.politico.com

He also needs to begin his smear campaign of Biden. That's why the unmasking story became a thing after Crenell's release of the list of Obama officials asking for Flynn's name to be unmasked.

"In a statement, Biden campaign spokesman Andrew Bates said the information released Wednesday underscores that “breadth and depth of concern” across the government about Flynn’s conversations with Russian nationals.

“Importantly, none of these individuals could have known Flynn's identity beforehand,” Bates said. “These documents have absolutely nothing to do with any FBI investigation and they confirm that all normal procedures were followed — any suggestion otherwise is a flat-out lie.”

www.politico.com

Intel chief releases info on ‘unmasking’ of Flynn to Capitol Hill
The list of names includes former Vice President Joe Biden.
www.politico.com
www.politico.com

The legacy of Paul Ryan and Trey Gowdy is tainted among Republicans. Lindsey Graham is next

Forum List

Back