That 'Sonic Boom' You Just Heard and the Shock Wave You Felt Was President Trump Calling For Obama To Testify Under Oath

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The self-proclaimed 'Scandal-Free' former President Barak Obama has just been called out to testify under oath for the biggest political criminal scandal in US history: 'OBAMAGATE'

IT’S ON! President Trump Calls for Former
President Obama to be Questioned Under
Oath on SpyGate!!

Trump urges Graham to demand Obama testify amid unmasking controversy: ‘Just do it’
CALLING 44
Trump urges Graham to demand Obama testify amid unmasking controversy

President Trump on Thursday pressed Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham to call former President Barack Obama to testify amid new developments surrounding the origins of the Russia investigation and efforts at the time to "unmask" Michael Flynn's name in intelligence reports.

“If I were a Senator or Congressman, the first person I would call to testify about the biggest political crime and scandal in the history of the USA, by FAR, is former President Obama. He knew EVERYTHING.”

-- President Trump

AND HE'S ABSOLUTELY RIGHT...

Spygate: The Inside Story Behind the Alleged Plot to Take Down Trump

Is this the precedent Republicans want to establish? ... someday there will be a Democrat administration ... do you really want them to march all the former Republican White House officials into a court of law or in front of Congress, including The Donald? ...

33 million unemployed and over 1 million infected with the virus CALL FOR TRUMP TO LEAVE OFFICE -

Is this the precedent Republicans want to establish? ... someday there will be a Democrat administration ... do you really want them to march all the former Republican White House officials into a court of law or in front of Congress, including The Donald? ...
Now you are worried about precedent? Just wait for that jaywalking impeachment the GOP is going to bring against every Democrat President from now until the USA dissolves.

The self-proclaimed 'Scandal-Free' former President Barak Obama has just been called out to testify under oath for the biggest political criminal scandal in US history: 'OBAMAGATE'

IT’S ON! President Trump Calls for Former
President Obama to be Questioned Under
Oath on SpyGate!!

Trump urges Graham to demand Obama testify amid unmasking controversy: ‘Just do it’
CALLING 44
Trump urges Graham to demand Obama testify amid unmasking controversy

President Trump on Thursday pressed Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham to call former President Barack Obama to testify amid new developments surrounding the origins of the Russia investigation and efforts at the time to "unmask" Michael Flynn's name in intelligence reports.

“If I were a Senator or Congressman, the first person I would call to testify about the biggest political crime and scandal in the history of the USA, by FAR, is former President Obama. He knew EVERYTHING.”

-- President Trump

AND HE'S ABSOLUTELY RIGHT...

Spygate: The Inside Story Behind the Alleged Plot to Take Down Trump

Unfortunately, we'll just be hearing how he doesn't recall.

earth to dumbasses - TRUMP cant call anyone to the stand to testify

Congratulations - you have just won the 'Dumbest Snowflake Of the Day' - SO FAR.

I want to applaud you for your courage, daring to demonstrate your 3rd-grade reading comprehension level among all of your peers on the board.

You fearlessly demonstrated your inability to read and comprehend what is actually said by stating the President of the United States can not call on any American to testify under oath, WHICH IS CLEARLY NOT WHAT THE PRESIDENT SAID OR THE ARTICLE REPORTS.

Despite the article reporting that the President URGED / Called upon GOP Senators to call on former President and Obamagate initiator Barak Obama to testify, you made the moronic inference that Trump was somehow ordering / demanding Obama to do so.

I'm sorry you can't come in person to collect your trophy due to social distancing, however, history shows you will win the award many more times in the future.

Congrats, again! ;p

Forum List

Back