Thanks to Obama MY PAYCHECK IS LESS!!!

NO tax increase on the wealthy that have assets.
Nothing changes as those folks donate to both parties.
Taxes went up on income producers ONLY.
Capital gains taxes went up 33%.
Guess what happens now?
WE HOLD LONG, do no more investing there as the gains are 33% LOWER so why invest in the economy here in America with high taxes?
Dumb asses. Going short in Brazil and Chile with retail and farming with 100% of my investment dollars this year.

Hey healthmiths. Guess what? You know how you fuking asshole rehtugs don't care what Bush did to the economy? You know how you blame all the debt on Obama?

Guess what again. NO one (but your kind) give a flying fuk what a democratic anything said about saddam. GEORGE BUSH WAS THE PRESIDENT WHEN HE TOOK US TO WAR. Not Clinton. Gore or any other Dem you want to name.

Did I yell that loud enough? It is George Bush's Iraqi war. Period. He did the lying, the selling and made the decision. End of story.

WTF is wrong with you people (rethugs) that you can't accept responsibility for your actions?
AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR MEMORY??? These events never occur according to you??

From 2001 to 2008 DUMB FU<<K THESE EVENTS OCCURRED AND IS COSTING $100 billion a year IN LOST FEDERAL TAX REVENUE!!
Taxpayers that suffered $8 trillion in business losses, market losses, homes, property are able to reduce THEIR TAX Payments by $100 billion a year since 2002!

1) Recession starting under Clinton official started 3/2001 and Dot.com bust cost $5 trillion in market losses, people who bought IPOs in Dot.coms, etc.... write off
$66 billion a year for next 30 years! Dummy... DID YOU TAKE THAT INTO ACCOUNT????
300,000 jobs lost due to dot.com busts....billions in payroll taxes!!!

2) Duh... did 9/11 happen in 2001? Of course but dumb f..ks like you have no idea this $2 trillion event is NOW costing $24 billion IN LOST TAX REVENUE!!!
145,00 jobs lost in NYC alone due to 9/11... what did that cost? Billions in payroll taxes!

3) Oh... are you dumb..f..ks AWARE the WORST Hurricane SEASONS - 2003 to 2008 occurred costing $1 trillion in losses or $12 billion a year in LOST TAX REVENUE!!
That adds up to almost $100 billion a year from these 3 events in REDUCED TAX REVENUE!
400,000 jobs due to Hurricanes Katrina/Rita

These events NEVER happened according to YOU?????

Guess what happens now?
WE HOLD LONG, do no more investing there as the gains are 33% LOWER so why invest in the economy here in America with high taxes?
Dumb asses. Going short in Brazil and Chile with retail and farming with 100% of my investment dollars this year.

surrrrrrre....

SO to all you dumb f...ks that still obviously believe THESE events DIDN'T occur, EXPLAIN then why these costs to the Federal govt. of almost $100 billion a year in lost tax revenue, cost over 850,000 jobs, which meant PAYROLL taxes in the billions and unemployment benefits in the billions for those people that lost jobs due to the dot.com/9/11/hurricanes what happen???

NOT ONCE have you EVER refuted these FACTS... BUT you continue to blame Bush for EVENTS that were NOT his OR for that matter ANY president's control!
Dot.com bust... NOT a thing Bush could do! 9/11??? With the Gorelick Memo preventing the CIA from advising the FBI there were terrorists in the USA... NOTHING any president could do! OH right if Obama the Messiah had been president NO hurricanes right???

Come you idiots... fess up... WHAT could any President have done OTHER THEN THE MESSIAH?????

And we know you idiots believe in Obama as this Editor of Newsweek once said...
Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters.org

But then when it comes to Obama???

I mean in a way Obama&#8217;s standing above the country, above &#8211; above the world, he&#8217;s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
Newsweek

I get automatic deposit.
Because Obama is SO f..king Ignorant about economics having NEVER written one payroll check, having NEVER made any business decisions and because HE hates profits... THANKS to him my paycheck is less!

Taxes kicked in on ALL of us and not just those greedy wealthy 1%!

Because Obama like all of Washington THINKS when you reduce an INCREASE in say Cost of living adjustments.. THAT'S A SPENDING CUT!

NOT ONE true dime of spending cuts occurred. Simple reduction in increases! That's ALL! Except when it comes to collecting taxes!

That's about the dumbest goddam thing I've ever heard or read....'course I'm just 78

I might mention that Mr. Obama graduated Harvard magna cum laude. Who the fuck do you think you're shittin'?

In case you missed it the big business guy with all the economics fell on his ass in the election.

I don't care if he graduated magna cum shot. He's smarter than you dumb-asses because he knows you shitforbrains won't complain when your taxes go up. Payroll taxes ended jan 1st numb-nuts, and Obamacare is socking it to use as well. Let's see how much different your deductions come to.

Stupid asswads.

Guess what happens now?

The gains aren't 33% lower you mathematical midget. The top rate increased from 15% to 23.8% - that's an 8.8% reduction in after tax gains, not 33%. My lord fuck you are stupid. I sure as hell hope you are joking about doing your own investing.

Guess what happens now?

surrrrrrre....

I own 7 residential lots bought in 2007, 2008 and 2009 at a good price when the capital gains tax was 15%. Now it is 20%, 33% higher.
Only a dumb ass pays takes a 33% REDUCTION in profit up the ass and asks for more.
I can buy retail and farm stocks in Brazil and receive government free subsidized tax free status there. Bank the $$ in SEP IRA so I defer all taxes until my income is next to nothing and too low to be taxed.
I have over 400K in municipal bonds with TAX FREE INTEREST every month.
Will give away the residential lots to family rather than pay 33% tax on the gains. Swap it for other property maybe as there is a provision in the tax code that allows that with NO tax.
Only a dumbass invests in America with the high taxes here.
The current economy is Exhibit A of that.
Please tell me you do not believe that the current law is "making the rich pay their fair share"
Only a fool believes that.
Wealth is earned and kept. Taxes will once again be thrown to the middle class as it always is because IT IS AN INCOME TAX.
WELL DUH!

SUCKER

Guess what happens now?

The gains aren't 33% lower you mathematical midget. The top rate increased from 15% to 23.8% - that's an 8.8% reduction in after tax gains, not 33%. My lord fuck you are stupid. I sure as hell hope you are joking about doing your own investing.

Under your theory it would be almost a 40% increase in taxes on gains!
No, dumb ass, the rate went from 15-20%.
5% is 33% of 15% you moron. 5 is 1/3 of 15 you fool.
It went up 5% from 15% to 20%. That 5% increase represents 33% of the 15% it was before the increase.
It went up 33%.
You are dumb as a box of rocks. Keep the "do you want fries with that" job.
It fits you.

Just think of it as your having to start making payments on those 2 wars you bought on credit while Bush was president.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Lets not forget the cost of taking care of the thousands of Iraq and Afghanistan wounded vets on disability for life you will be paying for. Continuing cost of the tax cuts for the rich. Two wars are contiinuing with billion paid to contractors like Halliburton,etc. You have not began to pay. And your children's children will pay for years to come. Tax hike is the least of your problems. which I doubt you even make enough to get a tax hike. Where were your stupid ass when Bush was spending like a drunken sailor and writting bad checks?

Last edited:
I get automatic deposit.
Because Obama is SO f..king Ignorant about economics having NEVER written one payroll check, having NEVER made any business decisions and because HE hates profits... THANKS to him my paycheck is less!

Taxes kicked in on ALL of us and not just those greedy wealthy 1%!

Because Obama like all of Washington THINKS when you reduce an INCREASE in say Cost of living adjustments.. THAT'S A SPENDING CUT!

NOT ONE true dime of spending cuts occurred. Simple reduction in increases! That's ALL! Except when it comes to collecting taxes!

Actually you have the folks on Capitol Hill to thank for that: Expect smaller paychecks after payroll tax cut lapses | PressDemocrat.com

For the life of me, I'm wondering why I let the OP go this long without calling him out for being a blatant liar....

Just think of it as your having to start making payments on those 2 wars you bought on credit while Bush was president.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Lets not forget the cost of taking care of the thousands of Iraq and Afghanistan wounded vets on disability for life you will be paying for. Continuing cost of the tax cuts for the rich. Two wars are contiinuing with billion paid to contractors like Halliburton,etc. You have not began to pay. And your children's children will pay for years to come. Tax hike is the least of your problems. which I doubt you even make enough to get a tax hike. Where were your stupid ass when Bush was spending like a drunken sailor and writting bad checks?

You believe Obama is for increases in ANY defense spending?

For the life of me, I'm wondering why I let the OP go this long without calling him out for being a blatant liar....

HERE read and listen to the EXACT WORDS from Obama!!!
FLASHBACK: Barack Obama Promises to Cut Taxes – Now Owns Largest Tax Hike in US History
Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, June 28, 2012, 9:47 AM
Barack Obama now owns the largest tax in US history. Obamacare will cost over $1.76 trillion in ten years.
Take that, 99%ers!
FLASHBACK: Barack Obama Promises to Cut Taxes &#8211; Now Owns Largest Tax Hike in US History | The Gateway Pundit

President Obama s Pledge Never to Raise Taxes on Anyone Making Less Than 250 000 a Year
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HE-rGGKksQ]President Obama s Pledge Never to Raise Taxes on Anyone Making Less Than 250 000 a Year - YouTube[/ame]

The Tax Policy Center, a nonpartisan Washington research group, estimates that 77 percent of American households will face higher federal taxes in 2013 under the agreement negotiated between President Barack Obama and Senate Republicans.

That's because the legislation did nothing to prevent a temporary reduction in the Social Security payroll tax from expiring. In 2012, that 2-percentage-point cut in the payroll tax was worth about $1,000 to a worker making $50,000 a year.

Fiscal Cliff Deal Will Raise Taxes On 77 Percent Of Americans: Tax Policy Center Analysis

NOW PLEASE POINT OUT especially in this phrase 77% will face higher taxes under agreement between OBAMA!!!!

DOES THAT NOT SAY OBAMA???

FACTS YOU dip shit...calling me a "blatant" LIAR!!! PROVE the CONTRARY what I"M PROVING TO YOU!!!

*yawn*

You lied. You said your paycheck is smaller. It's not. At least, not yet. You posted this even though you have yet to receive a paycheck that would be taxed any differently than your paychecks from a month ago.

Taxes did not kick in for the 47%.

Or maybe they did on some of them and now it is the 37%?

Taxes will increase on everyone since the payroll tax holiday is now over. Oh, but wait, I forgot; payroll taxes are not taxes because 47% of Americans pay no taxes, lmao!!! The 47% doesn't pay taxes, but now that payroll taxes are being increased back to their standard rate, Obama is now giving the 47% who don't pay taxes a tax increase.

Guess what happens now?

Capital gains went from 15% to 20%, that's a 33% increase.

Taxes did not kick in for the 47%.

Or maybe they did on some of them and now it is the 37%?

Taxes will increase on everyone since the payroll tax holiday is now over. Oh, but wait, I forgot; payroll taxes are not taxes because 47% of Americans pay no taxes, lmao!!! The 47% doesn't pay taxes, but now that payroll taxes are being increased back to their standard rate, Obama is now giving the 47% who don't pay taxes a tax increase.

Hilarious, right?

I'm embarrassed that I was ever a registered member of the Clown Shoes party.

Guess what happens now?

That's not the same as saying there is a 33% reduction in gains.

Are you people really this stupid? Do I have to do the math for you?

Asset A bought for $1000 and sold at $2000

BEFORE the tax hike
after tax gains = $2000 - $1000 - $1000 x 0.15 = $850

AFTER the tax hike
after tax gains = $2000 - $1000 - $1000 x 0.20 = $800

Difference in gains = $850 - $800 = $50

$50 is 5.8% of $850 - NOT 33%.

Last edited:
Guess what happens now?

Under your theory it would be almost a 40% increase in taxes on gains!
No, dumb ass, the rate went from 15-20%.
5% is 33% of 15% you moron. 5 is 1/3 of 15 you fool.
It went up 5% from 15% to 20%. That 5% increase represents 33% of the 15% it was before the increase.
It went up 33%.
You are dumb as a box of rocks. Keep the "do you want fries with that" job.
It fits you.

The tax rate went up 33% but your after tax gains do not go DOWN 33% as a result, as you have claimed. After tax gains only decreases by 5.8%. See above post http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...obama-my-paycheck-is-less-14.html#post6600813 and do yourself a favor and refrain from doing your own investing.

That's not the same as saying there is a 33% reduction in gains.

Are you people really this stupid? Do I have to do the math for you?

Asset A bought for $1000 and sold at $2000

BEFORE the tax hike
after tax gains = $2000 - $1000 - $1000 x 0.15 = $850

AFTER the tax hike
after tax gains = $2000 - $1000 - $1000 x 0.20 = $800

Difference in gains = $850 - $800 = $50

$50 is 5.8% of $850 - NOT 33%.

Dumb ass, there is no guarantee of a gain or reduction in a capital gain.
Do you even know what capital gains come from?

We are talking TAX INCREASES.
The tax increase is 33% on the gain.

NOT the gain you fool, THE TAX INCREASE.
And we are limited now to a whopping 3K a year in carryover losses individually.
You DO KNOW that many capital investments LOSE MONEY!

Forum List

Back