Thanks Biden! Just paid $3.09 for gas. Dropping under $3.

Sorry Gator, but they will only listen to the "Biden Bad" stuff, and won't give him credit for things going good. Seems to be their stock in trade.
From the OP, Simp.

weird how you don’t think this is cherry picking, but a state avg gas price is.

Moron.

1672273730586.jpeg

2.41​
334 Harbison Blvd​
Dec 28, 5:02 PM​
2.41​
580 Jamil Rd​
Dec 28, 12:01 PM​
2.41​
350 Harbison Blvd​
Dec 28, 10:15 AM​
2.44​
771 Saint Andrews Rd​
Dec 27, 11:19 AM​
2.46​
507 Piney Grove Rd​
Dec 28, 7:13 PM​
2.50​
5372 Sunset Blvd​
Dec 28, 9:55 AM​
2.50​
5579 Sunset Blvd​
Dec 28, 7:22 PM​
Cash​
746 West Main St​
Dec 27, 4:14 PM​
2.50​
5445 Augusta Rd​
Dec 27, 5:06 AM​
2.51​
6430 Garners Ferry Rd​
Dec 27, 6:40 PM​

See? I can play that game too! These are the prices for gas today, 28 Dec 2022 in Columbia, SC.

Simp.

2.41​
334 Harbison Blvd​
Dec 28, 5:02 PM​
2.41​
580 Jamil Rd​
Dec 28, 12:01 PM​
2.41​
350 Harbison Blvd​
Dec 28, 10:15 AM​
2.44​
771 Saint Andrews Rd​
Dec 27, 11:19 AM​
2.46​
507 Piney Grove Rd​
Dec 28, 7:13 PM​
2.50​
5372 Sunset Blvd​
Dec 28, 9:55 AM​
2.50​
5579 Sunset Blvd​
Dec 28, 7:22 PM​
Cash​
746 West Main St​
Dec 27, 4:14 PM​
2.50​
5445 Augusta Rd​
Dec 27, 5:06 AM​
2.51​
6430 Garners Ferry Rd​
Dec 27, 6:40 PM​

See? I can play that game too! These are the prices for gas today, 28 Dec 2022.
So you agree the OP cherry picked.

Baby steps for the Simp.

Baby steps for the Simp.

I agree that you cherry picked since you admitted it, you colon jousting sperm burping rump ranger. And, for the record, the OP not only posted prices where he was at, but also linked to an article stating that gas prices are also coming down in CA.

I agree that you cherry picked since you admitted it, you colon jousting sperm burping rump ranger. And, for the record, the OP not only posted prices where he was at, but also linked to an article stating that gas prices are also coming down in CA.
Once again Dumbass, I have posted national avg prices a few times in this thread mocking the idiot OP for cherry picking, the latest being today before you did thinking you were educating me.

My God, you are a raving moron. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :auiqs.jpg:

Once again Dumbass, I have posted national avg prices a few times in this thread mocking the idiot OP for cherry picking, the latest being today before you did thinking you were educating me.

My God, you are a raving moron. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :auiqs.jpg:

Cherry picking? Really? He said that HE paid 3.09 for gas and was happy about that, then posted several other links where it was talking about gas prices coming down. Matter of fact, his 2nd link in his post clearly showed gas at an average of 3.74, and that was the part that was showing even before clicking on the link to read the article. Cherry picking? Really? You are really quite the retarded little lowborn Polish gutter slut, ain't ya?

Baby steps for the Simp.
Don’t be so triggered by Biden’s success. Prices have come way down from high prices resulting from all the oil rigs Trump closed. He operated 1,000 and passed over 347 to Biden. Biden has more than doubled rigs in use and gas prices are down everywhere. Charlotte is a pretty average city. If you look around you can pay way under average.

Don’t be so triggered by Biden’s success. Prices have come way down from high prices resulting from all the oil rigs Trump closed. He operated 1,000 and passed over 347 to Biden. Biden has more than doubled rigs in use and gas prices are down everywhere. Charlotte is a pretty average city. If you look around you can pay way under average.

When I had to go to Augusta GA for a VA eye appointment, knowing that gas prices in GA are lower than they are in SC, I decided to do some checking, and topped off my tank on the Army base there at 2.42/gal. Was extremely happy that I'd finally found gas at less than 2.50/gal. And, a week later, it seems like the low gas prices followed me back to Columbia!

How are we less dependent on foreign oil?

Indeed they are. How are US going to keep them below $3.00 per gallon? Do just thank your dear lord leader or do you think economically on any level?

Well, according to the latest info for 2021 (2022's numbers come out later I think), we were actually a net EXPORTER for oil.

In 2021, the United States imported about 8.47 million barrels per day (b/d) of petroleum from 73 countries. Petroleum includes crude oil, hydrocarbon gas liquids (HGLs), refined petroleum products such as gasoline and diesel fuel, and biofuels. Crude oil imports of about 6.11 million b/d accounted for about 72% of U.S. total gross petroleum imports in 2021, and non-crude oil petroleum accounted for about 28% of U.S. total gross petroleum imports.

In 2021, the United States exported about 8.54 million b/d of petroleum to 176 countries and 4 U.S. territories. Crude oil exports of about 2.96 million b/d accounted for 35% of total U.S. gross petroleum exports in 2021. The resulting total net petroleum imports (imports minus exports) were about -0.06 million b/d in 2021, which means that the United States was a net petroleum exporter of 0.06 million b/d in 2021.

I'm guessing that if we had to, we could shut off all the exports we are sending out and be energy independent. But, that would involve cutting off oil supplies to other countries that depend on us. Interestingly enough, Canada seems to be who we get the most oil from for our imports.

$2.49 at Sam's Club.

Did Biden do that? No.

President have little control over prices.

That’s odd since Trump handed off gas at $2.34 to your Vegetable Messiah.

Explain that, Simp.

Forum List

Back