Thanks Biden! Just paid $3.09 for gas. Dropping under $3.

Yeah, thanks a lot Joe.
GasPrices.jpg

Why would I enjoy prices 35% higher than when he took office?
Meh. If you can’t afford $2.70 gas you got bigger problems than Biden. How badly off are you? I can link some support groups. Try worldvision or a local church.

Pedo Joe gas price as of 12/28/22

$4.37 per gallon.

LETS’S go Brandon!

You mean the same Biden who previously had nothing to do with RISING gas prices?
You guys beat me down. It’s all Biden all the time. He’s an Oil Messiah apparently. Prices are expected to fall for the next 6 months and I’ll report how great a job he’s doing at it the whole way! I know you guys are keenly interested based on posts from this summer.

Meh. If you can’t afford $2.70 gas you got bigger problems than Biden. How badly off are you? I can link some support groups. Try worldvision or a local church.
Another peek inside with mind of a liberal.

You guys beat me down. It’s all Biden all the time. He’s an Oil Messiah apparently. Prices are expected to fall for the next 6 months and I’ll report how great a job he’s doing at it the whole way! I know you guys are keenly interested based on posts from this summer.
Just looking for some consistency from you moonbats.
If he has no control over rising gas prices, how does he get credit for falling gas prices?

Pedo Joe gas price as of 12/28/22

$4.37 per gallon.

LETS’S go Brandon!

Must suck to live where you do, because your gas prices of 4.37/gal are almost 2 bucks more than where I live in Newberry SC. Yesterday I topped off my tank at 2.68/gal. We haven't see gas over 4.00/gal for almost 2 months! Matter of fact, it's been almost a month since it was over 3.00/gal.

And last week, I was down in Augusta GA (they always have lower prices than SC), and was able to top off my tank at 2.42 on the base down there.

Must suck to live where you do, because your gas prices of 4.37/gal are almost 2 bucks more than where I live in Newberry SC. Yesterday I topped off my tank at 2.68/gal. We haven't see gas over 4.00/gal for almost 2 months!

And last week, I was down in Augusta GA (they always have lower prices than SC), and was able to top off my tank at 2.42 on the base down there.
Didn’t say that’s where I live.

Thats Biden’s gas price for today. $4.37/gal

Didn’t say that’s where I live.

Thats Biden’s gas price for today. $4.37/gal

Are you pulling that number out of your ass? Because according to AAA (the American Automobile Association), they are saying that the average price of gas (prices of all 50 states averaged down to one) is only 3.13/gal. That's 1.14/gal less than what you stated in post 185, which you wrote today. Shit, even premium is 50 cents lower/gal than what you stated.

NATIONAL AVERAGE GAS PRICES​

RegularMid-GradePremiumDieselE85
Current Avg.$3.133$3.550$3.873$4.675$2.510
Yesterday Avg.$3.104$3.522$3.848$4.671$2.494
Week Ago Avg.$3.108$3.554$3.875$4.727$2.515
Month Ago Avg.$3.546$3.996$4.309$5.215$2.902
Year Ago Avg.$3.284$3.650$3.924$3.570$3.029

Are you pulling that number out of your ass? Because according to AAA (the American Automobile Association), they are saying that the average price of gas (prices of all 50 states averaged down to one) is only 3.13/gal. That's 1.14/gal less than what you stated in post 185, which you wrote today.

NATIONAL AVERAGE GAS PRICES​

RegularMid-GradePremiumDieselE85
Current Avg.$3.133$3.550$3.873$4.675$2.510
Yesterday Avg.$3.104$3.522$3.848$4.671$2.494
Week Ago Avg.$3.108$3.554$3.875$4.727$2.515
Month Ago Avg.$3.546$3.996$4.309$5.215$2.902
Year Ago Avg.$3.284$3.650$3.924$3.570$3.029
This thread isn’t about the national avg, Simp.

Its about cherry picking a single station, claiming it is Biden’s gas price, and giving him credit.

I used the avg for KKKalifornia for today. That means it is even higher in some places.

This thread isn’t about the national avg, Simp.

Its about cherry picking a single station, claiming it is Biden’s gas price, and giving him credit.

I used the avg for KKKalifornia for today. That means it is even higher in some places.

Thanks for admitting to cherry picking your bullshit to put things in the worst light possible. Not many people are willing to admit to cherry picking to prove their point.

Doesn't change the fact that at 2.68, I'm paying for gas at prices lower than what I did a year ago.

Thanks for admitting to cherry picking your bullshit to put things in the worst light possible. Not many people are willing to admit to cherry picking to prove their point.

Doesn't change the fact that at 2.68, I'm paying for gas at prices lower than what I did a year ago.
WTF do you think the moron OP did, Dumbass?

He used one fucking station.

At least I used a state avg.

WTF do you think the moron OP did, Dumbass?

He used one fucking station.

At least I used a state avg.

Biden is in charge of the whole USA, so therefore, you should have used the national average, not just CA's. If you wanted to use just CA's, you should have blamed the governor of CA, not Biden.

If you want to bitch about Biden, you need to use the national average since he is the president of the nation, and not just in charge of one state.

But again...............thank's for admitting to cherry picking in the worst possible light in a feeble attempt to somehow prove your point. And by the way, the national average is 3.13 today, not 4.37.

Good for you. But I guess you are kinda ignorant as to how averages work, especially in light of the fact that CA has some of the highest prices in the nation. And, while there is a possibility that a state or two MIGHT be higher, the vast majority are much lower, because if they weren't, the national average couldn't be 1.14 less than what CA's average is. Might wanna go back to your math teacher and have them go back over the section covering averages.

Biden is in charge of the whole USA, so therefore, you should have used the national average, not just CA's. If you wanted to use just CA's, you should have blamed the governor of CA, not Biden.

If you want to bitch about Biden, you need to use the national average since he is the president of the nation, and not just in charge of one state.

But again...............thank's for admitting to cherry picking in the worst possible light in a feeble attempt to somehow prove your point. And by the way, the national average is 3.13 today, not 4.37.
Hey stupid, I posted the National avg this morning before you did.

Why don't you whine to the OP, Dumbass? He is letting Biden's shriveled nuts bounce off his chin based on prices from a single station.

Good for you. But I guess you are kinda ignorant as to how averages work, especially in light of the fact that CA has some of the highest prices in the nation. And, while there is a possibility that a state or two MIGHT be higher, the vast majority are much lower, because if they weren't, the national average couldn't be 1.14 less than what CA's average is. Might wanna go back to your math teacher and have them go back over the section covering averages.
You are an idiot.

Forum List

Back