Thank you to President Trump

1607375841473.png
1607375882791.png
1607375909270.png

My computer audio is not working, so I could not hear the video.

I guess that its main point is the gratitude of the Israeli people for President Trump's support.

Many people (including me) agree that he should be remembered for that position.

Each Trump supporter has his/her own reason for being thankful to President Trump.

Mine is that he was the only high-ranking official who refused to kowtow (figuratively or literally) to BLM.

You will be sorely missed, Mr. President.

CNN’s Jake Tapper taken aback by Trump’s latest ‘nonsense’ rant – and compares it to a suicide cult – Raw Story

There is no ‘case’ that’s gonna overturn the election results,” Tapper later said incredulously. “We know he’s lost, he’s going down in history as the sorest loser in American political history — I don’t know why his family isn’t stepping in here.”
“It’s so crazy. It’s Reverend Jim Jones kind of stuff,” Tapper added.

CNN’s Jake Tapper taken aback by Trump’s latest ‘nonsense’ rant – and compares it to a suicide cult – Raw Story

There is no ‘case’ that’s gonna overturn the election results,” Tapper later said incredulously. “We know he’s lost, he’s going down in history as the sorest loser in American political history — I don’t know why his family isn’t stepping in here.”
“It’s so crazy. It’s Reverend Jim Jones kind of stuff,” Tapper added.

Trump is using ‘lunatic conspiracy theories’ to ‘subvert the will of the people’: CNN White House correspondent – Raw Story

CNN White House correspondent John Harwood on Tuesday bluntly talked about President Donald Trump’s efforts to wreck American democracy by pressuring state lawmakers to appoint their own electors to overturn the results of the 2020 election.

While speaking with host Jim Sciutto, Harwood minced no words when describing Trump’s efforts.

“He is pressing states that he lost in the election to try to subvert the will of the people on the basis of lies and lunatic conspiracy theories,” Harwood said. “And in the process he has frozen the entire republican party in some combination of simple fear… or complicity in what he is doing.”

Forum List

Back