Thank you President Trump for another success

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2016
Michael White was released after two years of imprisonment in Iran. With everything going on and our country under attack like never before, President Trump never forgot his promise to bring Americans home.

This isn't making any headlines. Democrats hate good news.

Michael White was released after two years of imprisonment in Iran. With everything going on and our country under attack like never before, President Trump never forgot his promise to bring Americans home.

Thank you I've been waiting for this to be posted....

I thought Trump didn't do deals with terrorist?

Good job by the blob. I wonder what the details of the deal are. Its too bad we can't trust the White House to be honest about it.
i wouldnt be surprised if medical equipment was given to help them with covid ! you can bet your ass it wasnt anything they can fund terrorism with like the cash obama gave them .

Great to hear!

Good job by the blob. I wonder what the details of the deal are. Its too bad we can't trust the White House to be honest about it.
i wouldnt be surprised if medical equipment was given to help them with covid ! you can bet your ass it wasnt anything they can fund terrorism with like the cash obama gave them .

Good to know if it's medical equipment. Bad that we don't know.... Worse that we can't trust the blob to tell the truth; period.

Forum List

Back