Thank a Liberal for creating all the riots in the United States, thus giving US four more years of President Trump.

Normal US citizens despise violence and while they dont go out and burn cities or steal property that doesnt belong to them, they do at election time, vote against those who CONDONE such actions, which the liberals are not doing, but stirring up this violence, and then blaming the President. Now liberals who all have an IQ of 30, actually believe that it is the President's fault, but deny that those riots in Ferguson and Baltimore werent Obamas. People with higher IQ realize this and since there is a major majority of smarter people, they will want to keep the President in office. Next time you see someone who likes Biden, thank him for 4 more years of Keeping America Great....

These events didnt help the sick bitch Hitlery get her to her corination.
Sleepy Joe the groper Biden who cowers in his basement not know what day it is or where he is at, will not be President, because pussies like him, just stay in their basements...

Little do you fuckers realize that when President Trump is re elected, he will have more flexibility to go after all you assholes who have been videoed on TV. Since it is guilty as charge for the policeman and the damning evidence , there is plenty of evidence to get all the rioters. When they are put away for 5 or more years for the felony, that is going to reduce the voting base of the Demoncrap Party in the 100s of thousands. Sucks to be a liberal now and for 20 years plus....

Keep-America-Great.jpg
People who talk about their IQ aren’t as intelligent as they believe.
Says the morons who think men with tits are women, and voting for a sick bitch hillary would of made this country better. People like you have low IQ and always try to act like you have more intelligence, which you dont...

I thought you said that Drumpf was already a shoe-in for November OP.

Wha happened??!!???

Were you faking the funk then, or are you faking the funk now?

I thought you said that Drumpf was already a shoe-in for November OP.

Wha happened??!!???

Were you faking the funk then, or are you faking the funk now?
If you are talking to me, this just makes those "iffy" states go full on RED. Congress, Senate, President and Justice are going to all be in the super majority and it will be a bad day for you stupid fucks....

Normal US citizens despise violence and while they dont go out and burn cities or steal property that doesnt belong to them, they do at election time, vote against those who CONDONE such actions, which the liberals are not doing, but stirring up this violence, and then blaming the President. Now liberals who all have an IQ of 30, actually believe that it is the President's fault, but deny that those riots in Ferguson and Baltimore werent Obamas. People with higher IQ realize this and since there is a major majority of smarter people, they will want to keep the President in office. Next time you see someone who likes Biden, thank him for 4 more years of Keeping America Great....

Buddy, ask George H. Bush how the Rodney King Riots helped his re-election campaign.
I'd rather ask George H. Bush about Ross Perot's help in Clinton's campaign..
Historical disaster right here folks^^^^ The Clintons might have never been without that Great Sucking Sound of Perot votes.

The cop that killed the guy is a liberal?

Can you tell us how the cop fucking up justifies looting and riots?

If every time you fucked up we had looting, the looting would never end.

Leftists are lunatics.
Doesn't justify at all, but you can't intentionally strike that match without expecting an explosion you cannot control, just because you felt like showing your personal authority. If you are waiting for me to fuck up like that forget it. Not happening. Kind of doubt the cop was a liberal.

Yes you can, in community that is not made out of 60 IQ savages.

Say white communities, never rioted over irrelevant shit. And of course, if you expect me to buy that the riots have anything to do with the cop in the first place, well you forgot... I am not one of your 60 IQ savage friends.

Leftists are lunatics.
Doesn't justify at all, but you can't intentionally strike that match without expecting an explosion you cannot control, just because you felt like showing your personal authority. If you are waiting for me to fuck up like that forget it. Not happening. Kind of doubt the cop was a liberal.

Say white communities, never rioted over irrelevant shit. And of course, if you expect me to buy that the riots have anything to do with the cop in the first place, well you forgot... I am not one of your 60 IQ savage friends.
You have not been watching the protests up there. I am not talking about any other city as I have not been watching other cities. I am watching, and I am seeing multiracial involvement in the peaceful and the violent protests alike. IQ is not the issue. Herd mentality is the issue, taking advantage of a bad situation, totally out of control. Savages? I am pretty sure Monday many of these in Minneapolis were just normal people. They are definitely out of control in a savage way now.

Leftists are lunatics.

You have not been watching the protests up there. I am not talking about any other city as I have not been watching other cities. I am watching, and I am seeing multiracial involvement in the peaceful and the violent protests alike. IQ is not the issue. Herd mentality is the issue, taking advantage of a bad situation, totally out of control. Savages? I am pretty sure Monday many of these in Minneapolis were just normal people. They are definitely out of control in a savage way now.

IQ is not an issue?

How many people with herd mentality have you seen that have IQ above 120?

Leftists are lunatics.

IQ is not an issue?

Never been in the situation and hope I never am. 60 is functionally retarded 120 is above average. We were probably looking at a mix. Grant you the probability of ever being in the situation probably goes down pretty steep at 120. It would be easier to control if they were in the 60 range.

Can anybody name a time when a Leftist protest didn't end up with looting, violence and arson? These are the fruits of Leftist ideology, should the Democrats take over one day

Leftists are lunatics.

IQ is not an issue?

Those are really smart, educated science and fact based people looting and setting stores on fire, don't you see? The intelligence is just oozing out of them.

Apologizing for neanderthals burning cities to ground is a tough sell. Normal folks aren't going to swallow that silly shit.

Looks like the marxist Dim shitstains have thrown in the towel and decided to go 'scorched earth'. I'm good with that, I don't shop at the Target on MLK Blvd.

Says the morons who think men with tits are women, and voting for a sick bitch hillary would of made this country better. People like you have low IQ and always try to act like you have more intelligence, which you dont...

Actually, I don’t believe that “men with tits are women”. Try another diversion.

And it’s “Hillary would have made this country better”; not would of, Mr. High IQ :eusa_drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Leftists are lunatics.

IQ is not an issue?

Those are really smart, educated science and fact based people looting and setting stores on fire, don't you see? The intelligence is just oozing out of them.
Of course, but what happened to social distancing?

It never changes. Whites like those who support trump never learn. They always look past the cause of the problem when the cause of the problem is white.

Actually, I don’t believe that “men with tits are women”. Try another diversion.

And it’s “Hillary would have made this country better”; not would of, Mr. High IQ :eusa_drool:
Higher than you, grammar nazi... I noticed you didnt try to refute the argument about Hillary...

It never changes. Whites like those who support trump never learn. They always look past the cause of the problem when the cause of the problem is white.
So now it’s ALL whites who support Donnie who are racist.

That’s racist!

Forum List

Back