Thank a Liberal for creating all the riots in the United States, thus giving US four more years of President Trump.

The real cause of these riots was started years ago when the murdering cop wasn't given a serious penalty for murdering Garner If he was ,I doubt this AH cop would have killed knowing he wouldn't get away with it and no killing , no riots

Normal US citizens despise violence and while they dont go out and burn cities or steal property that doesnt belong to them, they do at election time, vote against those who CONDONE such actions, which the liberals are not doing, but stirring up this violence, and then blaming the President. Now liberals who all have an IQ of 30, actually believe that it is the President's fault, but deny that those riots in Ferguson and Baltimore werent Obamas. People with higher IQ realize this and since there is a major majority of smarter people, they will want to keep the President in office. Next time you see someone who likes Biden, thank him for 4 more years of Keeping America Great....

These events didnt help the sick bitch Hitlery get her to her corination.
Sleepy Joe the groper Biden who cowers in his basement not know what day it is or where he is at, will not be President, because pussies like him, just stay in their basements...

Little do you fuckers realize that when President Trump is re elected, he will have more flexibility to go after all you assholes who have been videoed on TV. Since it is guilty as charge for the policeman and the damning evidence , there is plenty of evidence to get all the rioters. When they are put away for 5 or more years for the felony, that is going to reduce the voting base of the Demoncrap Party in the 100s of thousands. Sucks to be a liberal now and for 20 years plus....

Keep-America-Great.jpg

Trump's response has been a disaster. He has made things worse. Americans want someone who can unite people rather than dividing people further. Even his advisors know this and are trying to get him to tone down his remarks. He is even using racist rhetoric.

"On Friday, Trump was accused of stoking the unrest that erupted in Minneapolis, where Floyd died last week, when he tweeted that "when the looting starts, the shooting starts."

The president was quoting Miami cop Walter Headley whose racist policies sparked race riots in Miami in 1968 — and in an unprecedented step, Twitter restricted the message's visibility for "glorifying violence."

Higher than you, grammar nazi...
Riiight. People with high IQs always brag about it. My bad. :icon_rolleyes:
I noticed you didnt try to refute the argument about Hillary...
Hillary isn’t the subject of the discussion; you only used her as a (poorly executed) diversion.

Back to the drawing board, Mr High IQ.
You dimwits always use Hillary as a diversion such as, if Hillary was president this, or that....I am just saying that anyone who voted for that sick, loud mouth bitch has an IQ of 30 or less. People like YOU, are the reason why the cities are burning right now....

Normal US citizens despise violence and while they dont go out and burn cities or steal property that doesnt belong to them, they do at election time, vote against those who CONDONE such actions, which the liberals are not doing, but stirring up this violence, and then blaming the President. Now liberals who all have an IQ of 30, actually believe that it is the President's fault, but deny that those riots in Ferguson and Baltimore werent Obamas. People with higher IQ realize this and since there is a major majority of smarter people, they will want to keep the President in office. Next time you see someone who likes Biden, thank him for 4 more years of Keeping America Great....

Sleepy Joe the groper Biden who cowers in his basement not know what day it is or where he is at, will not be President, because pussies like him, just stay in their basements...

Little do you fuckers realize that when President Trump is re elected, he will have more flexibility to go after all you assholes who have been videoed on TV. Since it is guilty as charge for the policeman and the damning evidence , there is plenty of evidence to get all the rioters. When they are put away for 5 or more years for the felony, that is going to reduce the voting base of the Demoncrap Party in the 100s of thousands. Sucks to be a liberal now and for 20 years plus....

Keep-America-Great.jpg

Trump's response has been a disaster. He has made things worse. Americans want someone who can unite people rather than dividing people further. Even his advisors know this and are trying to get him to tone down his remarks. He is even using racist rhetoric.

"On Friday, Trump was accused of stoking the unrest that erupted in Minneapolis, where Floyd died last week, when he tweeted that "when the looting starts, the shooting starts."

The president was quoting Miami cop Walter Headley whose racist policies sparked race riots in Miami in 1968 — and in an unprecedented step, Twitter restricted the message's visibility for "glorifying violence."

Bwaaaahhaaaaaa....Why isnt Nancy Pelosi from San Fransicko or Up Chuck Schumer out in front of the television cameras, telling their constituents to STOP the violence? Or is it those 2 and the rest of the liberal elites are slavering at the mouth, because they see that their base really are the violent felons they so adore...

The real cause of these riots was started years ago when the murdering cop wasn't given a serious penalty for murdering Garner If he was ,I doubt this AH cop would have killed knowing he wouldn't get away with it and no killing , no riots
Eric Garner beat the shit out of an Indian American store owner. Stole from the store and then was approached by the police, there was no hands up dont shoot, he charged the police officer who had to shoot him 13 times, bringing down the raging animal. Man you fuckers on the left, really are mentally ill...

Keep-America-Great.jpg

What was Obama's response. Oh that's right, he promoted it. Hope and change....It takes a village!

Eric Garner beat the shit out of an Indian American store owner. Stole from the store and then was approached by the police, there was no hands up dont shoot, he charged the police officer who had to shoot him 13 times, bringing down the raging animal. Man you fuckers on the left, really are mentally ill...
Like other republicans you're fn stupid
dical Examiner Testifies Eric Garner Died of Asthma Caused by Officer's Chokehold. The doctor who performed an autopsy on Eric Garner testified on Wednesday that a police officer choked him with enough force that it triggered a “lethal cascade” of events, ending in a fatal asthma attack.May 15, 2019

Here goes LA I was wondering when that place was going to blow up. They are headed to Beverly Hills if they start damaging stuff there, those folks have their own security. :tank:

I also live in Los Angeles.

According to the media, the hooligans did have the gall to go to Beverly Hills.

They did do some looting. They knew that Beverly Hills would not dare take "stern" action because they know that the big boys are afraid of being labeled as "racists." So last night the hooligans ran wild.

Yes, if the elections in November are reasonably honest (and there's no guarantee of that!), President Trump should be getting a lot of votes from the Silent Majority.

dical Examiner Testifies Eric Garner Died of Asthma Caused by Officer's Chokehold. The doctor who performed an autopsy on Eric Garner testified on Wednesday that a police officer choked him with enough force that it triggered a “lethal cascade” of events, ending in a fatal asthma attack.May 15, 2019
Oh i am sorry, i get my black people confused at times. Yes, Eric tragically died because Mayor Deblasio had a law that you couldnt sell single cigarettes for 1 dollar. So the police who had to follow the Mayor's orders tried to take Eric in but he resisted. So the officer put him in a choke hold, which was "excessive force". I was thinking of Brown who did the beat down of the Indian American shop owner then charged a man with a gun...

Hey, eddie, this is a hypothetical question but could possible happen to you in the next few weeks. Lets say ANTIFA thugs decide that the city just isnt fun anymore and the violence and thievery spills over into your neighborhood and just happens at your house, who are you going to call? Will they respond? If they dont, what will you do?

Hey, eddie, this is a hypothetical question but could possible happen to you in the next few weeks. Lets say ANTIFA thugs decide that the city just isnt fun anymore and the violence and thievery spills over into your neighborhood and just happens at your house, who are you going to call? Will they respond? If they dont, what will you do?
First let me say I'm 100% in favor of the protesters and 500% against the rioters and if god forbid rioters endanger my home ,,,,,well I was a sharpshooter in the army and still have some eye left

First let me say I'm 100% in favor of the protesters and 500% against the rioters and if god forbid rioters endanger my home ,,,,,well I was a sharpshooter in the army and still have some eye left
Wow you were in the army, yet vote for the very people who condone this violence and actually stir the mob to do more.

Wow you were in the army, yet vote for the very people who condone this violence and actually stir the mob to do more.
who is stirring these idiots to do more ? Ever think it might be nutz on your side of the fence trying to make protesters look bad? And btw I have no problem with folks going to any end to protect their property or loved ones

who is stirring these idiots to do more ? Ever think it might be nutz on your side of the fence trying to make protesters look bad? And btw I have no problem with folks going to any end to protect their property or loved ones
Yeah, those nuts like grannies waving Old Glory, or kids riding on their bicycles up and down the streets. Only nuts are you morons, who will go out of your way to hate this country by allowing criminals to come into it across the border and release criminals out of the prisons all in the name of Wuhan Virus.

They should change their motto to BTM - Black Theives Matter, as overwhelming majority of looters we are seeing on TV night after night are...wait for it...wait for it...BLACK!

This isn't 1/10th of the riots during the Obama administration but it's bad. I really don't want to go back to the riot a week deal. If Democrats would only get a platform maybe they wouldn't have to live by the riot.

wow, you're delusional. Obama you had a riot in Ferguson for one day. this has been going on for a week all over the country.

100,000 Deaths.
40 Million Unemployed
Riots across the country.

Is Trump done making America Great Again?

Forum List

Back