Every Person Arrested In Saint Paul Last Night Was From Out Of State, Mayor Says

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
This is not about George Floyd anymore. This is about anarchists and insurrectionists trying to tear down the social fabric of our society.

Minnesota Governor Tim Walz, along with mayors Jacob Frey and Melvin Carter, on Saturday condemned violent protests in the state, blaming organized outside groups for promoting unrest, while also announcing that they will fully mobilize the Minnesota national guard.

I agree. ^^

Also and related with all this.... the Blue States releasing all those prisioners....murderers, rapists, drug dealers etc.....remember that?

Well, suddenly that is beginning to make more sense by the hour.....they needed agitators and criminlas to help in the mayhem.

The Rats are evil.

This is not about George Floyd anymore. This is about anarchists and insurrectionists trying to tear down the social fabric of our society.

Minnesota Governor Tim Walz, along with mayors Jacob Frey and Melvin Carter, on Saturday condemned violent protests in the state, blaming organized outside groups for promoting unrest, while also announcing that they will fully mobilize the Minnesota national guard.

No. the comparative few can disrupt and turn a peaceful protest into a tragedy, but they don't change the fact that the vast majority were protesting the murder of an innocent man. Doesn't the fact that all those caught doing something worthy of arrest were from out of state tell you something? It tells me that, for the most part, the legitimate protesters weren't involved in the riots

~~~~~~
Now AG Barr can prosecute these people from out of state on a Federal basis. Something that should have been done years ago.

We have plenty of paid agitators under arrest now. What do say we find out who's paying them? Wouldn't everyone want to know that?
Why do you assume they were paid, just because they were from away? A whole lot of out of staters attended the Unite the Right protests, too. They weren't paid, just had a cause. It WILL be interesting if we ever find out what that cause is. You think they'll actually tell us?

Well I'll be hornswaggled. I wonder what happened to all the lefties here in Wisconsin, the last few days. I thought they were just being quiet.

You gotta wonder, who the hell are these guys that are coming into places like Minny/St. Paul and stirring up trouble. Who's organizing this shit, and who's paying for it? We're not talking just about just one place, this shit is going on across the country in many of our biggest cities. Maybe some are white supremacists, maybe some are Antifa, maybe some other groups are involved but WTF is going on?

Who benefits from this stuff? Who wants anarchy? White supremacists and skinheads? What about Antifa and BLM? I haven't seen any numbers for how many people from these groups and others are involved, but with so many riots and looting going on across the country, it's hard to believe it's all local, but maybe so. Not just M/SP, but everywhere else.

'sniff' 'sniff'
Is it just me or does this have the distinct, rank odor of a certain Hungarian Jew?

I wished that I could be the one in charge of handling these violent protesters. Since the court system is booked up with cases. I'll have these violent protesters sent to a maximum security prison while they await for arraignment. And when they come for their arraignment. I'll make sure no bond be offered to them. That they'll have to wait 3-4 months for their hearing. And then postpone their hearing to a later date. By that time. they will be past around to other inmates as a sex slave.
And I'll betcha that they will come out working along side by side with law enforcement.

Not surprised

Think the Mayor is fibbing
Arrest records are public information. I don't think he is. Some reporter will check, you know.

What makes you think the MSM would even be interested to know? The very idea of Soros being the "boogieman" he is, is nothing but a "right-wing conspiracy theory" to news outlets like CNN or MSNBC.

My guess is that is enough shit gets burned down, the MSM will undoubtedly be forced into investigating who was financing those paid agitators. But they won't make very much of a deal out of it.

Last edited:
"Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey said Saturday that officials think "white supremacists" and "out-of-state instigators" could be behind the protests in the wake of George Floyd’s death, but a report showed that "about 86 percent" of arrests so far are mostly of in-state residents."

------------------

Shouldn't these "unbiased" legacy media outlets include "without evidence" like they do with Trump?

Minnesota Governor and Mayor of Minneapolis claim, without evidence, that...

Forum List

Back