In case you are feeling sorry for Target...

DOTR

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
Read the sniveling response of their CEO Bob Cornell. He says rebuilding the burnt out stores will "[preserve] jobs and economic opportunity " and blames anyone but the rioters. He thinks this is a good opportunity!

Dont feel sorry for these rich liberals. They contributed to this lawlessness and embrace it as a means of bringing the overthrow of America to fruition. He doesnt mind rebuilding the stores and restocking what was looted because it is the shareholders money rather than his own.

Read the sniveling response of their CEO Bob Cornell. He says rebuilding the burnt out stores will "[preserve] jobs and economic opportunity " and blames anyone but the rioters. He thinks this is a good opportunity!

Dont feel sorry for these rich liberals. They contributed to this lawlessness and embrace it as a means of bringing the overthrow of America to fruition. He doesnt mind rebuilding the stores and restocking what was looted because it is the shareholders money rather than his own.

Sounds like a few more of them need to burn.

Leftism is a mental illness. The CEO sounds even more cucked than the mayor. Guy is taking big strap on at night.

This bastard Cornell sounds like a REAL asshole.

Sounds like a few more of them need to burn.

Leftism is a mental illness. The CEO sounds even more cucked than the mayor. Guy is taking big strap on at night.
Yep, a HUGE strap-on! Think John Holmes............

Target is a left wing store, I don't shop at them anymore. I stopped several years ago when they kicked out the Salvation Army bell ringers.
Fuck them, but I wouldn't blame them if they get further away from urban areas across this country.

By the way Bob Cornell is the Trump hating liberal behind Target's attempt to mix little girls and grown men in Target bathrooms at the behest of Democrats.
I've never shopped there since that decision. Some things are just too wrong

Target has always sucked donkey balls. They were pushing the gay agenda pretty hot and heavy in their commercials awhile back, so it wasn't hard to see what they're about.

Burn the fuckers to the ground for all I care.
:laughing0301:

Its been over three years since I purchased anything from the Target company due to how they choose to look at the public restroom issue and my purchases were from their website. Sometimes a good music offer is there concerning a singer that I love enough and so I don't walk away from it out of my loyalty for whoever I am doing what I can to help out and so if the business were to close completely, I wouldn't be all that broken up over it especially when the closest location to me is an hour away.

God bless you and my favorite singers who are still here always!!!

Holly

Putting a positive face on is "sniveling" now?

You guys are nuts.

Its been over three years since I purchased anything from the Target company due to how they choose to look at the public restroom issue and my purchases were from their website. Sometimes a good music offer is there concerning a singer that I love enough and so I don't walk away from it out of my loyalty for whoever I am doing what I can to help out and so if the business were to close completely, I wouldn't be all that broken up over it especially when the closest location to me is an hour away.

Holly
You seem more like a "people of Walmart" type anyway.

Holly
You seem more like a "people of Walmart" type anyway.
Can I ask what the description of a person like that is?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly

Target is too expensive. You can buy any article of clothing,housewares,food etc cheaper at the mall or regular grocery store. Their quality sucks too..

Forum List

Back