Texas spends more than $12 million to bus migrants to Washington, DC, and New York...great value for taxpayers?

To ship more illegals to NYC & DC, Simp.

He should spend the 12 million dollars on E Verify and fine employers who hire illegals. They will either self deport or move to another state on their own. Abbott is a moron.

Exactly. They don't have the wit to solve a problem. They'd rather fight and spend 12 million on revenge.
Like I said, Biden is reimbursing for some of that and Texas doesn't have to spend the money they would if they stayed in Texas.

He should spend the 12 million dollars on E Verify and fine employers who hire illegals. They will either self deport or move to another state on their own. Abbott is a moron.
E-Verify is already available in Texas, so why would he need to spend $12 million on it, Dumbass? :cuckoo:

It doesn't solve the problem. Abbott is asking Texans to donate to ship illegals to other states. Unbelievably stupid.
BULLSHT!!!

If it weren't solving the problem, your bitch ass wouldn't be bleating bloody murder about it.

It is WORKING!!! Send them ALL to DC yesterday!!!!

Not what I said at all. Your reading comprehension really needs work. I said that the current system exists because it works for the Republican Party. They don't want it changed.

You have over 11 million job openings, far exceeding the number of people who are unemployed. Who's going to fill those jobs? The US Chamber of Commerce is BEGGING for immigrants to fill these job openings.

Have you forgotten that democrats are in charge?

It cost Texans nothing because immigration is a federal matter.

Holy shit you are one stupid halfwit. You really think there is no cost to Texas for hundreds of thousands of illegals flooding into the state, and then claim NYC can't handle a few hundred because they don't have the resources?
Apparently, yes.

Dems tell us there are millions of jobs Americans don't want to do so NY should welcome all the illegals Texas ships them right?

CNN is realizing that this is a MAJOR issue for New York and D.C residents, so they try and convince Texans that they are being scammed. If it was good for NY and D.C, CNN wouldn't say much at all. I think Texans are probably a little sharper than CNN gives them credit for.

First, as I understand it money has been raised in Texas to cover some costs.

Second, $12M is a HELL of bargain for taxpayers to move, say approx 10,000 illegal citizens thus far. How much would it cost taxpayers to house, feed and assist so many people on a monthly basis? How many under the table jobs taken which hurt citizens and politicians?

This is a advertisement for Abbott not negative criticism.

(CNN)The state of Texas has spent more than $12 million busing migrants to Washington, DC, and New York who crossed into the state from Mexico, according to figures from the Texas Division of Emergency Management.
A state government spreadsheet obtained by CNN through a Freedom of Information Act request shows that, as of August 9, Texas has paid $12,707,720.92 to Wynne Transportation, the charter service that is taking migrants to the two cities.

Republican Gov. Greg Abbott's office has said migrants are transported out of state only with their written permission. It is not clear what other options have been offered to the migrants.
Abbott's office did not immediately reply to a request for comment from CNN on Tuesday. In a news release Friday, Abbott's office said that "the busing mission is providing much-needed relief to our overwhelmed border communities."

It is usually the responsibility of released migrants to cover the cost of their travel throughout the US as their asylum cases are pending in court. However the state-chartered border buses have been providing free rides to the north-bound asylum-seekers for months.
I am sure it was worth every penny just for the
200.gif

That's an opinion.
Yes, of an ATTORNEY.
The Arizona attorney general.
Mark Brnovich claims there is a law.

Get back to me when someone actually pulls it off and Quid Pro doesn't send in federal troops to shut it down.
Well, the only way to find out is, DO IT.
Then, it will be the federal government that looks bad.
Not the retarded governor Abbott.
Instead, right now the border states have to spend billions housing and feeding illegal aliens.
Even more reason, for these states to send them back to Mexico.
It's time for the northern states cheering the illegal aliens to pay their fair share and accept a few hundred thousand themselves. Would certainly take a lot of pressure off the border states.
Sending them back Mexico would do the same thing and would be cheaper, after all, they're whining about feeding and housing them but spend more $$$, transporting them?

Right now, illegals are thinking "just make it to Texas", the idiot Abbott is giving me a free ride to where I actually want to go.

That's an opinion.
Yes, of an ATTORNEY.
The Arizona attorney general.
Mark Brnovich claims there is a law.

Get back to me when someone actually pulls it off and Quid Pro doesn't send in federal troops to shut it down.
Well, the only way to find out is, DO IT.
Then, it will be the federal government that looks bad.
Not the retarded governor Abbott.
Instead, right now the border states have to spend billions housing and feeding illegal aliens.
Even more reason, for these states to send them back to Mexico.
It's time for the northern states cheering the illegal aliens to pay their fair share and accept a few hundred thousand themselves. Would certainly take a lot of pressure off the border states.
Sending them back Mexico would do the same thing and would be cheaper, after all, they're whining about feeding and housing them but spend more $$$, transporting them?

Right now, illegals are thinking "just make it to Texas", the idiot Abbott, is giving me a free ride to where I actually want to go.

CNN is realizing that this is a MAJOR issue for New York and D.C residents, so they try and convince Texans that they are being scammed. If it was good for NY and D.C, CNN wouldn't say much at all. I think Texans are probably a little sharper than CNN gives them credit for.

Second, $12M is a HELL of bargain for taxpayers to move, say approx 10,000 illegal citizens thus far. How much would it cost taxpayers to house, feed and assist so many people on a monthly basis? How many under the table jobs taken which hurt citizens and politicians?

(CNN)The state of Texas has spent more than $12 million busing migrants to Washington, DC, and New York who crossed into the state from Mexico, according to figures from the Texas Division of Emergency Management.
A state government spreadsheet obtained by CNN through a Freedom of Information Act request shows that, as of August 9, Texas has paid $12,707,720.92 to Wynne Transportation, the charter service that is taking migrants to the two cities.

Republican Gov. Greg Abbott's office has said migrants are transported out of state only with their written permission. It is not clear what other options have been offered to the migrants.
Abbott's office did not immediately reply to a request for comment from CNN on Tuesday. In a news release Friday, Abbott's office said that "the busing mission is providing much-needed relief to our overwhelmed border communities."

It is usually the responsibility of released migrants to cover the cost of their travel throughout the US as their asylum cases are pending in court. However the state-chartered border buses have been providing free rides to the north-bound asylum-seekers for months.
Bargain.

And these illegals won't displace low-income renters or further strain the the social safety net in Texas among other benefits.

(Most) Democrats = Hypocritical Nazi scum

Are we talking about "great value"?

The US federal government spends MORE per year on healthcare than the UK govt. The UK govt gets free healthcare at the point of delivery for all citizens. The US needs people to pay DOUBLE THAT to get their healthcare with health insurance.

Imagine how much more than $12 million that is.

Its a great value for the riders...a free trip out of Texas to anywhere is a win. But you get to go to a fabulous east coast city for free?

New Topics

Forum List

Back