Stop Sending Migrants to Blue States

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
They will welcome them. They will give them the aid they need to get citizenship. Don't be surprised if some of them move and become blue voters in red states.

---CHICAGO — The city is prepared to welcome more migrants if Texas Gov. Greg Abbott sends more from his state to Chicago---

They will welcome them. They will give them the aid they need to get citizenship. Don't be surprised if some of them move and become blue voters in red states.

---CHICAGO — The city is prepared to welcome more migrants if Texas Gov. Greg Abbott sends more from his state to Chicago---

i agree.

Send them to Blue cities.

Sanctuary cities.

Really?
Then why is the mayor of Chicago demanding Texas stop sending them?
If I was Texas governor, I wouldn't be bussing them in... I would send trainloads of them to Chicago. I am talking 1000 at a time.
It would be superb if Chicago was overrun with illegals like it is in the south.

The opposite is true.

Because it's causing budget problems. But blue cities like Chicago will find the money to give them the aid they need. People who run blue cities want these people to become voting citizens.
And by “finding the money” we mean, of course, federal taxpayer “gifts” to Chi-town from the Democrap Congress and President.

Keep sending them until those blue cities and states won't welcome them.

Illegals are fleeing countries dominated by liberals, just like those in power in these sanctuary cities.

Also, do you know hw long citizenship takes?

What path to citizenship do they get? You certainly don't want to live in one of the dumbass cities that let them vote in local elections for local representation, such as school boards or mayors, judges or law enforcement.
Personally, I liked the short-lived Government idea (before it was squelched), of flying them back to the country they came from, but that is just me, and I am probably not fit for polite society.

Forum List

Back