Texas Republicans Won’t Practice What They Preach

Now they’ve cancelled it completely! All because of a Democrat hoax! :lol:

Does Tulsa want them?

May???? If you commies didn't inject caveats you'd have nothing to say, you always ignore the demonstrations as a possible cause, I wonder why that is? NOT!!

I wonder why you rabid Trumpists don’t think. Has it occurred to you both events could have increased rates? Of course not. Everyone knows this virus is a partisan and only chooses “left wing” vectors from which to spread. Clever virus indeed!

Wow, the projection is deep in this one. I haven't heard one of you commies claim the millions of unprotected protesters were a danger to anyone. The GRB is a blocks long convention center, there's plenty of room for social distancing. Give me a freaking break.

Does Tulsa want them?

Careful bad mouthing Tulsa. I spent a week there one day. And I slept in a Motel 6.
You spent a week there one day.....how did you accomplish that?

It was back in the old days when you didn't get stopped for speeding if you had a sound car. I spent the night there. The rest of the time in Oklahoma, my Speedo was over 110 with only slowing down for Gas and munchies. I had a retired Fury III with a 440 in it with just over 21K miles on it. It was retired due to it's age, not it's wear and tear. It was capable of cruising at over 145 miles per hour as was the old Cruiser Requirement. That 25 gallon tank didn't last too long at an average of 6 mpg.

For me, but not for thee - this should be the Republican motto.

Texas GOP convention will happen in person — but Republican leaders will speak via video

The Republican Party of Texas is moving forward with its controversial in-person convention during the coronavirus pandemic — but elected officials including Gov. Greg Abbott and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick will be giving their scheduled speeches virtually.

“All the elected officials are switching from a live, in-person speech to videos,” Kyle Whatley, the party’s executive director, said during a town hall livestreamed Tuesday night. “They’re doing that for us in order to focus all the attention on the business of the meeting and to get everybody in and out of here as quickly and as safely as possible.”

Is anyone surprised?

That is lame of him.

So, how many of your cities are actually going to DEFUND THE POLICE?

You know, that guys that just randomly murder black males and mass arrest blacks to feed the slave needs of Military Prison Complex?

Does Tulsa want them?

"may have contributed"..............how "sciencey".

Does Tulsa want them?

May???? If you commies didn't inject caveats you'd have nothing to say, you always ignore the demonstrations as a possible cause, I wonder why that is? NOT!!

I wonder why you rabid Trumpists don’t think. Has it occurred to you both events could have increased rates? Of course not. Everyone knows this virus is a partisan and only chooses “left wing” vectors from which to spread. Clever virus indeed!
Weird how nobody has ever wondered about the possibility spikes in areas where protest were rampant was due to the protests, huh?

Forum List

Back