Texas redistricting - You won't believe it

You stupid commies have never been able to explain how we can attack your voting rights without attacking our own, the rules and laws apply the same to everyone.

To start with, you can cut the number of voting places in areas that vote Democrat and increase the number of polling places in Republican areas. That is what Republicans are doing in Texas and in Georgia they are doing the same thing with drop boxes. They also did away with 24 hour in person voting which was used in Fulton County. The goal is to make it harder to vote but they are betting it will hurt Democrats more than Republicans and doesn't irritate white suburban voters.

Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhh! All these years of my hero’s the demleftists letting illegals in so they can turn Texas Blue and win every election for the next 100 years is being blocked by the same tactics my hero’s use to steal elections!

No elections were stolen. There is no evidence that illegals have voted. Republicans in the Texas legislature admitted there was no fraud.

Truly disgusting. Degenerate losers.

One cannot be a Trumpist and not also be a degenerate loser. ;)

1635391106834.jpeg

D’s normally learn from their mistakes. Unless R’s reject Trumpism, they won’t be as smart.

You seem to be under the impression that Hispanics didn't understand what the Democrats were selling. I think they understood it all too well.

You seem to be under the impression that Hispanics didn't understand what the Democrats were selling. I think they understood it all too well.

That ain’t it Taz. What D’s failed to do is understand that there are couple hundred types of Hispanics speaking many hundreds of languages.

In Central and South America alone there are 448 of them.

Do Republicans have anything to offer Hispanics? Oh hell no. But they’ve done a better job of selling them their snake oil.

To start with, you can cut the number of voting places in areas that vote Democrat and increase the number of polling places in Republican areas. That is what Republicans are doing in Texas and in Georgia they are doing the same thing with drop boxes. They also did away with 24 hour in person voting which was used in Fulton County. The goal is to make it harder to vote but they are betting it will hurt Democrats more than Republicans and doesn't irritate white suburban voters.

I don't know about GA, but that's not happening in TX. The commies control the elections offices in the major metro areas, so if something is fucked up, blame them. But hey feel free to keep spewing you talking points and lies, and I'll keep laughing at you.

Meanwhile the DNC writes the book on how to become the majority by recruiting thirdworld wetbacks and half Mexican Mac says nothing....Weird huh folks?
You see normal people... This is how they justify it to themselves..

They invent a lie that illegals immigrants are voting for Democrats by the millions... Spin around the Right Wings MEdia spin cycle a few times and hey pesto you have an alternative fact..

Using the Alternative Fact you now can oppress people and take away there rights because it is just fighting back... Then Repeat...

That ain’t it Taz. What D’s failed to do is understand that there are couple hundred types of Hispanics speaking many hundreds of languages.

In Central and South America alone there are 448 of them.

Do Republicans have anything to offer Hispanics? Oh hell no. But they’ve done a better job of selling them their snake oil.

Republicans offer Hispanics the opportunity to enter this country legally and take advantage of its freedoms to achieve whatever they want.
You leftists offer them free stuff in exchange for their lifetime vote. Didn’t work out so well for the black community.

The gerrymandering has never been as blatant as it was in Texas. The state gained seats because of the growth in minorities. Yet 2 minority sets will be lost. This is blatant racism. There is no rational reason for this except racism.

That's what I said. You don't give a shit about gerrymandering, you just hate Republicans. When Republicans do the same thing you do, it's different. Sure it is. You're an authoritarian leftist who believes in a one party America. And of course Democrats are that party. You're a welfare whore, it's just how you roll

Forum List

Back