Texas OFFICIALLY Starts Vote To SECEDE From US! An Absolute REJECTION Of Democrat Leadership!

Texas citizens will vote on seceding from the Union. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I am with you, I would love to see Texas secede. They should be part of Mexico. We can send QAnon, Proud Boys, White Supremacist, Nazis, the the true Trumpists to Texas. It would make America so much better.

who is we?....

The true patriot American citizens who outnumber the group mentioned substantially with the US Government and Corporate America with support of most Western nations.

I wish them success, but I don't see it happening.

If it does happen, it would be good news, and would set a positive precedent.
I hope the whole group does not let the door hit them on their collective asses on their wy out the door.
No one from a blue state will be admitted after the election unless they can prove Republican Party registration for the last two elections.

This is a bill with NO Co-sponsors offered by ONE YAHOO in the Texas House. I'm sure there's been a dozen bills introduced that way to make Ceasar Chavez the patron saint of Texas. Dont get your hopes up, More likely that California impeaches Gavin Newsome and elects a Republican.

“Texas OFFICIALLY Starts Vote To SECEDE From US! An Absolute REJECTION Of Democrat Leadership!”

An absolute rejection of the Constitution.

Not that conservatives care about the Constitution, of course.

Texas v. White, (1869), U.S. Supreme Court case in which it was held that the United States is “an indestructible union” from which no state can secede.’

Sorry bout that,

1. We want out, and we want it NOW!
2. Law makers in Texas have proposed we the people vote to secede/succeed same thing these days.

3. Its time to cut bait and fish in our local rivers and lakes.
4. I say walk away from USA, and start TEXAS.
5. All the shits thats going on in DC. we don't want a part of it.
6. It might not be easy, but its looking like its for the best.
7. Texas Rep. Introduces Bill For Residents To Vote on Seceding From the U.S.
8. We want out and we want it NOW!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back