Texas is really screwed up, its the FREEDOM state.

The state is run by those hoodlums who believe in an authoritarian nazi-like ideology.
Not really- that's the US gov't- now, that there are politicians with an ideology of taking from both sides of a mouth to placate a base is shocking!

For Some;

Gov. Greg Abbott signed into law Wednesday a measure that would prohibit in Texas abortions as early as six weeks — before some women know they are pregnant — and open the door for almost any private citizen to sue abortion providers and others.

Texas "heartbeat bill" becomes law, banning abortions as early as six weeks | The Texas Tribune

Austin — Texas is poised to remove one of its last major gun restrictions after lawmakers approved allowing people to carry handguns without a license and the background check and training that go with it.

Texas lawmakers OK carrying handguns without a license, despite opposition from police and gun control groups - CBS News
-----------------------------------
Freedom to carry guns, and not to tend to your own health.

That's how screwed up the state is.

They sure are reactionry.. or are they all Texasstyle Christians?
The congress of TX aka the republican zealots, all are Texas style Christians.

And hypocrites.

The state is run by those hoodlums who believe in an authoritarian nazi-like ideology.
Not really- that's the US gov't- now, that there are politicians with an ideology of taking from both sides of a mouth to placate a base is shocking!
Abbott, Patrick, and Paxton basically run Texas as a nazi state.

When I attended the March for Women, I happened to get on a metro car that was already carrying a delegation of young female Texans who were tired of the crap and traveled the long distance from Texas to DC to say so. These people need protection from their own state government and its right-wing ideology. This is sad. Maybe the only thing that we free-staters can do is help female Texans leave and make a new life in a free state.

Last edited:

When I attended the March for Women, I happened to get on a metro car that was already carrying a delegation of young female Texans who were tired of the crap and traveled the long distance from Texas to DC to say so. These people need protection from their own state government and its right-wing ideology. This is sad. Maybe the only thing that we free-staters can do can is help female Texans leave and make a new life in a free state.
I hate to inform you, but, anecdotal evidence is just that- and, Texas is only slightly different than other states but we don't have an personal income tax- I LIVE HERE, stupid- everybody cries and whines, stupid - and tries to make others believe their plight in life is someone else's fault and are too stupid to see the three fingers pointing back at them when they point one-that EVERYONE includes politicians, activist, crony's and the congregation members of the church of godvernment, acolytes who worship the supreme being of a gov't servant- as in SERVANT-

When I attended the March for Women, I happened to get on a metro car that was already carrying a delegation of young female Texans who were tired of the crap and traveled the long distance from Texas to DC to say so. These people need protection from their own state government and its right-wing ideology. This is sad. Maybe the only thing that we free-staters can do can is help female Texans leave and make a new life in a free state.
I hate to inform you, but, anecdotal evidence is just that- and, Texas is only slightly different than other states but we don't have an personal income tax- I LIVE HERE, stupid- everybody cries and whines, stupid - and tries to make others believe their plight in life is someone else's fault and are too stupid to see the three fingers pointing back at them when they point one-that EVERYONE includes politicians, activist, crony's and the congregation members of the church of godvernment, acolytes who worship the supreme being of a gov't servant- as in SERVANT-
I live here too dumb ass. Every politician we have had after Ann Richards have been asshole idiots.

I live here too dumb ass. Every politician we have had after Ann Richards have been asshole idiots.
She was no better or worse than any of them, stupid- just because you think, or feel differently, doesn't change what a politician is- an empty suit, servant- the only question is who do they serve? People you approve of or people you don't approve of-

Quite a rant. You might get today's blowhard prize. Texas is a very heavily gerrymandered state. Among female Texans, what percentage of them support Abbott's treatment of them? Do you have any idea? The Texas citizens I met were adamant that they did not and were tired of being imposed upon.

When I attended the March for Women, I happened to get on a metro car that was already carrying a delegation of young female Texans who were tired of the crap and traveled the long distance from Texas to DC to say so. These people need protection from their own state government and its right-wing ideology. This is sad. Maybe the only thing that we free-staters can do is help female Texans leave and make a new life in a free state.
Hope you didn't overgraze the Mall. The grass is funded by tax payer you know.

Quite a rant. You might get today's blowhard prize. Texas is a very heavily gerrymandered state. Among female Texans, what percentage of them support Abbott's treatment of them? Do you have any idea? The Texas citizens I met were adamant that they did not and were tired of being imposed upon.
I see, so facts don't interest you- imagine that- you still prefer anecdotal evidence- I hate to inform you, clown child, but, in Texas, the Lt Governor has the power- the Governor is more of a figure head and target for dip shits to shoot at- every state is gerry mandered- Texas just happens to be in the spot light, stupid- why? Because fucking democrats cry loud- that's why and the *media* loves cry babies that fit their narrative- and, BTW, stupid, I'm not a Republican or fan of Abbott and I really don't like Dan Patrick-

Go get a flash light and a lunch-

Respecting human life (kinda) and the ability to protect oneself and the people you love.. mmm.. seems like pretty basic human rights stuff in America..

The Biden Administration has wide open borders, rapists, murders, slave & drug traders, criminals are flooding over the borders and setting up liberal Democrat sponsored operations..

Americans .. state governments/individuals should have the rights to protect themselves when the federal government under the Democratic Party is in complete failure mode in my opinion..
We just finish 4 years under tramp, a republican and with the admin. They didn't do anything about inner city's crime.

No different that the open borders under tramp. Texas loves immigrants, they work for almost free.

What was Trump suppose to do with the liberal run shitholes when they refused any help? The border was under control when biden became president. But Trump did give black colleges millions in grants for scholarships and did away with the crime law biden help pass that locked up thousands of blacks.

For Some;

Gov. Greg Abbott signed into law Wednesday a measure that would prohibit in Texas abortions as early as six weeks — before some women know they are pregnant — and open the door for almost any private citizen to sue abortion providers and others.

Texas "heartbeat bill" becomes law, banning abortions as early as six weeks | The Texas Tribune

Austin — Texas is poised to remove one of its last major gun restrictions after lawmakers approved allowing people to carry handguns without a license and the background check and training that go with it.

Texas lawmakers OK carrying handguns without a license, despite opposition from police and gun control groups - CBS News

Most of European countries have some restrictions on abortions..

They can't face the reality of people moving from all these blue state Democrat run shitholes to properly run and free red states, so instead of fixing the problems in the blue states, they demonize the red states like Texas and Florida that people including many fed up Democrats are fleeing to.

For Some;

Some, this is as good as a ban.
They can't face the reality of people moving from all these blue state Democrat run shitholes to properly run and free red states, so instead of fixing the problems in the blue states, they demonize the red states like Texas and Florida that people including many fed up Democrats are fleeing to.
You know as well as I do that red states are a bear to live in. The have less social programs, health, dying at birth and maternity health, economy, more poverty, but they have all the guns you can want.

--------------------------------
July 30, 2020

GDP per Capita – Democrats do Vastly Better​

Median Household Income – Democrats do Vastly Better​

Unemployment – Democrats do Slightly Better​

All People in Poverty – Democrats do Vastly Better​

Child Poverty – Democrats do Vastly Better​

Pop Graduated HS – Democrats do Slightly Better​

Pop Graduated College – Democrats do Vastly Better​

Homelessness – Republicans do Vastly Better​

Respecting human life (kinda) and the ability to protect oneself and the people you love.. mmm.. seems like pretty basic human rights stuff in America..

The Biden Administration has wide open borders, rapists, murders, slave & drug traders, criminals are flooding over the borders and setting up liberal Democrat sponsored operations..

Americans .. state governments/individuals should have the rights to protect themselves when the federal government under the Democratic Party is in complete failure mode in my opinion..
We just finish 4 years under tramp, a republican and with the admin. They didn't do anything about inner city's crime.

No different that the open borders under tramp. Texas loves immigrants, they work for almost free.

You are a repository of pure ignorance. Crime is a local problem, not federal problem which is precisely why Joe B hasn't anything to curb it.

For Some;

Should have thought about that before opening your legs. God has given women the right to create life, but NOT the right to end it.

What does gun ownership and killing babies have in common?

Last edited:
For Some;

Some, this is as good as a ban.
You know as well as I do that red states are a bear to live in. The have less social programs, health, dying at birth and maternity health, economy, more poverty, but they have all the guns you can want.

--------------------------------
July 30, 2020

GDP per Capita – Democrats do Vastly Better​

Median Household Income – Democrats do Vastly Better​

Unemployment – Democrats do Slightly Better​

All People in Poverty – Democrats do Vastly Better​

Child Poverty – Democrats do Vastly Better​

Pop Graduated HS – Democrats do Slightly Better​

Pop Graduated College – Democrats do Vastly Better​

Homelessness – Republicans do Vastly Better​

Texas infant mortality and maternal mortality rate is quite shocking for the United States.

Forum List

Back