Tennessee Anti-Vaxxer Arrested After Deliberately Plowing Car Through Vaccination Site

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
She denies it but she did it in front of some deputies. They went after her as she drove away.

She could have hurt a lot of people.

You know what needs to happen..........

People butting into other peoples private lives like this need to be caught, sued, fined, and thrown in prison for 6 months, and then forced by law, to pay for those peoples bills for a year. This would stop a LOT of these lunatics!!! It might shut up a hell of a lot of "Karens" and "Kyles" too!!!

If you are going to tell me how to live, then I'm going to sue you for it and make you pay all of my bills. When you start paying all of my bills, then you have the right to tell me how to live my life.

Until then....................FUCK YOURSELF WITH A CHAINSAW!!!

Fake News from a cheesy, fake ass, TDS website site! The individual was simply exercising her freedom of speech. Where is the video supporting the ridiculous claims by the pro-vaxxers?

She denies it but she did it in front of some deputies. They went after her as she drove away.

Meh, another win for the Russian and Chinese propaganda teams pushing the evils of vaccines.

Apparently the pro-vaxxer establishment gleefully anticipates protesters by having law enforcement resources there instead of ghetto areas where they are needed.

Considering she was using her car as a weapon and could have killed people, she deserves the death penalty.

Forum List

Back