Texas Congressman who Championed Defunding Police Requests Patrol for His House

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Rules for thee, but not for me.
What a hypocrite.

"...Anti police king of the defund movement in Austin @GregCasar who only last week called APD an agency with racist practices has requested enhanced patrols around his house..," the Austin Police Retired Officers Association posted on X Tuesday.

A progressive congressman who proudly voted to defund the Austin Police Department as a city council member and blasted the department just last week for alleged racist practices is under fire after requesting a police patrol at his home from the same department.

What a hypocrite.

"...Anti police king of the defund movement in Austin @GregCasar who only last week called APD an agency with racist practices has requested enhanced patrols around his house..," the Austin Police Retired Officers Association posted on X Tuesday.
That's just how many "progressives" are.

They are hypocrites.

For example, they love labeling others as "racist."

But they themselves would never subject their own children to a high school that was predominately ethnicity X. (Remember what Senator Biden once frankly called such schools?)

What a hypocrite.

They should be told that there aren't enough personnel to honor his request.

Forum List

Back