Leftist George Soros sends $500,000 to fight rehiring cops in Austin despite rampant crime due to defunding the police there.

So, Liberal Austin decides to jump on the Dem bandwagon of defunding police, and the obvious result is a huge spike in crime. Now they are coming to their senses and want to add money to the budget for more cops.

Anti-American despot George Soros is sending half a million dollars to fight against people in Austin protecting themselves.

I never wish death upon anyone for political beliefs, but I will celebrate when this cretin goes toes up.

Billionaire George Soros donates half a million to oppose Austin police staffing campaign

The campaign to oppose Proposition A, a ballot measure concerning staffing levels at the Austin Police Department that will go before voters in November, got a big financial bump from national donors last week.

Billionaire and left-wing activist George Soros gave $500,000 to Equity PAC, a political action committee lobbying against Prop A. The group also received $200,000 from The Fairness Project, a Washington, D.C.-based organization founded in 2016 that backs progressive ballot measures.

If passed, Prop A would require APD to hire and maintain at least two police officers per 1,000 residents. Currently, the department employs roughly 1.7 officers per 1,000 residents. According to estimates from the city’s Budget Office, a ratio like this would require Austin to hire anywhere from 403 to 885 new officers over the next five years, at a cost of up to $598.8 million, depending on the number of officers.

Soros donated funds through Open Society Policy Center, according to a campaign filing submitted to the Austin city clerk’s office Wednesday. The center is an arm of Open Society Foundations, which Soros founded, according to the organization’s website.

"I'm excited. We're thankful for their support," said Laura Hernandez, campaign manager for the "No Way on Prop A" campaign, which is funded by Equity PAC. "Their support is part of over a hundred organizations against Prop A."

Prop A got on the ballot following a petition drive by Save Austin Now, the political action committee behind another ballot measure to reinstate a city ban on camping, resting and panhandling in public, which voters approved in May.

“I don’t want out of town money influencing a local election,” Cleo Petricek, co-founder of Save Austin Now, told KUT. “We’re talking about people who live here, live and breathe here, who are concerned about their safety. They should be deciding [this election], not someone who lives in New York.”

Austin reported its highest number of murders this year, which the group attributes to a staffing shortage at the police department. APD has struggled to fill vacant positions since at least 2014, often employing 100 or more fewer full-time sworn positions than the city budgeted for.

Hell, I'd hang him, and enjoy it so much I'd want to do it a second time.

yes you idiots are scarier than ever before what with your election fraud by pedophile beliefs lol. Good thing you're obviously nuts to 80 90% of the country and 99% of the world...
Clutch those pearls a little harder, but pace yourself. You have a whole two weeks plus before your world explodes.

But keep posting your little leftist vermin seizures here for us to enjoy in the meantime. Your role in life is to entertain us.

Clutch those pearls a little harder, but pace yourself. You have a whole two weeks plus before your world explodes.

But keep posting your little leftist vermin seizures here for us to enjoy in the meantime. Your role in life is to entertain us.
Big deal, you'll be able to obstruct everything and have your ridiculous house investigations at worst. We're used to your crap. Biden will veto any of your garbage cuts in Medicare Medicaid Social Security health care alternate energy purchasing power etcetera etcetera. Then we'll really stomp you in 2024 and maybe make the country a leader of the free world again instead of an embarrassment and disgrace for your orange con man give away to the rich idiocy...

What happened to you hanging George Soros, a highly respected supporter of democracy around the world except in GOP idiot world... is he a pedophile too?
Soros organization, Open Society Foundation, was banned from Hungary, Soros birthplace. The Russians want him for political agitation. He was convicted of Insider Trading in France.

Not surprising. Most of this new breed of democrat seem they think they have to go as far away from republicans as possible that they will do so even against the best interest of the American people.

Republicans like cops? Fine I hate cops and I want them gone.

Republicans like freedom of speech? Fine I hate free speech and will try to censor and silence them all I can.

Republicans like border security? Fine I want wide open borders anyone can just walk across.

Republicans don't like criminals? Fine I love criminals, I want them to not have cash bails, let them out of jail early, diminish their crimes.

Republicans like women? Well fine I want there to be as many fags and trannies as possible and I'll put their needs above the needs of real women.

Republicans want everyone to actually be equal? Fine I want blacks to get first dibs on everything, I want schools to lower standards for non black students, I want blacks to run around and burn and loot and steal in the name of blacks for a year and not get in trouble, if a black guy hits a white guy I don't want him to get in trouble but if a white guy hits a black guy I want it to be a hate crime, I want to tear down statues of white people, I want everyone to say whites are racist.

And so on.

Actual real America loving, patriotic, decent democrat people like tulsi gabbard are the exception but oh wait, she left the democratic party because they are all nutballs.

Not surprising. Most of this new breed of democrat seem they think they have to go as far away from republicans as possible that they will do so even against the best interest of the American people.

Republicans like freedom of speech? Fine I hate free speech and will try to censor and silence them all I can.

Republicans like border security? Fine I want wide open borders anyone can just walk across.

Republicans don't like criminals? Fine I love criminals, I want them to not have cash bails, let them out of jail early, diminish their crimes.

Republicans like women? Well fine I want there to be as many fags and trannies as possible and I'll put their needs above the needs of real women.

Republicans want everyone to actually be equal? Fine I want blacks to get first dibs on everything, I want schools to lower standards for non black students, I want blacks to run around and burn and loot and steal in the name of blacks for a year and not get in trouble, if a black guy hits a white guy I don't want him to get in trouble but if a white guy hits a black guy I want it to be a hate crime, I want to tear down statues of white people, I want everyone to say whites are racist.

And so on.

Actual real America loving, patriotic, decent democrat people like tulsi gabbard are the exception but oh wait, she left the democratic party because they are all nutballs.
Then she went conspiracy nut job unfortunately, we're looking forward to her recovery...

And so on.

Congratulations, everything you know is wrong. Lol typical GOP base voter absolutely technically insane. There is no evidence Democrats want fewer cops, just better trained cops to deal with mental illness which is the actual problem with all this petty crime this is something that happened, along with 40 years of giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else from the GOP still going on... Rudy Giuliani there is no problem with freedom of speech either except for huge propaganda machine that is totally lies causing so much hate and divisiveness for no reason and with no evidenceaway from republicans as possible that they will do so even against the best interest of the American people.

Republicans like cops? Fine I hate cops and I want them g

Republicans like freedom of speech? Fine I hate free speech and will try to censor and silence them all I

Republicans like border security? Fine I want wide open borders anyone can just walk acr

Republicans don't like criminals? Fine I love criminals, I want them to not have cash bails, let them out of jail early, diminish their cri

Republicans like women? Well fine I want there to be as many fags and trannies as possible and I'll put their needs above the needs of real wo

Republicans want everyone to actually be equal? Fine I want blacks to get first dibs on everything, I want schools to lower standards for non black students, I want blacks to run around and burn and loot and steal in the name of blacks for a year and not get in trouble, if a black guy hits a white guy I don't want him to get in trouble but if a white guy hits a black guy I want it to be a hate crime, I want to tear down statues of white people, I want everyone to say whites are rac

And so

Actual real America loving, patriotic, decent democrat people like tulsi gabbard are the exception but oh wait, she left the democratic party because they are all nutba

Congratulations, everything you know is wrong. Lol typical GOP base voter absolutely technically insane. There is no evidence Democrats want fewer cops, just better trained cops to deal with mental illness which is the actual problem with all this petty crime this is something that happened, along with 40 years of giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else from the GOP still going on...there is no problem with freedom of speech either except for your huge propaganda machine it on social media along with russian garbage that is hard to tell the difference, totally lies causing so much hate and divisiveness for no reason and with no evidence period like all the stuff you. believe, dummie... And it was private companies that turned off the ******** not the government for God's sake Jesus everything you know is wrong unbelievable

Congratulations, everything you know is wrong. Lol typical GOP base voter absolutely technically insane. There is no evidence Democrats want fewer cops, just better trained cops to deal with mental illness which is the actual problem with all this petty crime this is something that happened, along with 40 years of giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else from the GOP still going on... Rudy Giuliani there is no problem with freedom of speech either except for huge propaganda machine that is totally lies causing so much hate and divisiveness for no reason and with no evidenceaway from republicans as possible that they will do so even against the best interest of the American people.

Republicans like freedom of speech? Fine I hate free speech and will try to censor and silence them all I

Republicans like border security? Fine I want wide open borders anyone can just walk acr

Republicans don't like criminals? Fine I love criminals, I want them to not have cash bails, let them out of jail early, diminish their cri

Republicans like women? Well fine I want there to be as many fags and trannies as possible and I'll put their needs above the needs of real wo

Republicans want everyone to actually be equal? Fine I want blacks to get first dibs on everything, I want schools to lower standards for non black students, I want blacks to run around and burn and loot and steal in the name of blacks for a year and not get in trouble, if a black guy hits a white guy I don't want him to get in trouble but if a white guy hits a black guy I want it to be a hate crime, I want to tear down statues of white people, I want everyone to say whites are rac

And so

Actual real America loving, patriotic, decent democrat people like tulsi gabbard are the exception but oh wait, she left the democratic party because they are all nutba

Congratulations, everything you know is wrong. Lol typical GOP base voter absolutely technically insane. There is no evidence Democrats want fewer cops, just better trained cops to deal with mental illness which is the actual problem with all this petty crime this is something that happened, along with 40 years of giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else from the GOP still going on...there is no problem with freedom of speech either except for your huge propaganda machine it on social media along with russian garbage that is hard to tell the difference, totally lies causing so much hate and divisiveness for no reason and with no evidence period like all the stuff you. believe, dummie... And it was private companies that turned off the ******** not the government for God's sake Jesus everything you know is wrong unbelievable

I see why you have 71000 posts and a reaction score of 6000.

You're a contrarian, and you don't really make much sense either.

And so

Cry elsewhere.

Soros organization, Open Society Foundation, was banned from Hungary, Soros birthplace. The Russians want him for political agitation. He was convicted of Insider Trading in France.
Because Hungary is semi fascist now, just like the GOP base anyway.... Yes yes fascists do not like him at all- Russia is a dictatorship period and of course the criminal record is highly debatable, he just was too good at making money by selling short on the English pound.... giving money to pro democracy groups and fact checking does not go down well in right wing world. Which is full of crap just like you are now

Forum List

Back