Leftist George Soros sends $500,000 to fight rehiring cops in Austin despite rampant crime due to defunding the police there.

Because Hungary is semi fascist now, just like the GOP base anyway.... Yes yes fascists do not like him at all- Russia is a dictatorship period and of course the criminal record is highly debatable, he just was too good at making money by selling short on the English pound.... giving money to pro democracy groups and fact checking does not go down well in right wing world. Which is full of crap just like you are now
The bastard creates lawlessness and crime and death whereever he goes. I will be glad when the fucker dies and when you die, too. IGNORE

So, you have no cogent or relevant response to my post. That's okay. Don't feel bad about it. Lots of people have an IQ similar to yours.
That's how many believe in your election fraud global warming fraud vaccination fraud Don't feel bad about it. Lots of people have an IQ similar to yours.

That's how many believe in your election fraud global warming fraud vaccination fraud and all your other BS ******* dot dot dot

I think the bastard has a son. Lets pray junior does not follow in Daddy's footsteps.
In order for that to have happened, Soros would have had to have sex with a human female. I don't know anyone who could get close enough to copulate with that.

In order for that to have happened, Soros would have had to have sex with a human female. I don't know anyone who could get close enough to copulate with that.
1666649612963.png

So, Liberal Austin decides to jump on the Dem bandwagon of defunding police, and the obvious result is a huge spike in crime. Now they are coming to their senses and want to add money to the budget for more cops.

Anti-American despot George Soros is sending half a million dollars to fight against people in Austin protecting themselves.

I never wish death upon anyone for political beliefs, but I will celebrate when this cretin goes toes up.

so the question is: Why does Soros even care?

I mean.. that is the question that nags at me. WHY does he want everyday Americans to be the victims of violent crimes? just WHY?

can't see what's in it for him...

????

so the question is: Why does Soros even care?

I mean.. that is the question that nags at me. WHY does he want everyday Americans to be the victims of violent crimes? just WHY?

can't see what's in it for him...

????
He wants to own the world and realizes that we won't let him, so he funds a whole lot of different activity that he believes will kill off us nasty white people.

Do you know how Soros made his money? He did it by speculating on securities issued by the Bank of England. He thereby almost ruined the British economy.
I'm not surprised. It was also well known that he was a Judas who betrayed his own people to the nazis.

Forum List

Back