Texas border wall

You can help by sending your money to We Build The Wall.

Oh wait...

So, Rump lied when he said Mexico was going to pay for the wall?
All presidents lie. Trump told a few more lies than Biden. Not news.

1639838803239.png

Appreciate you confirming that Rump lied about the wall. :wink_2:
I pay a buck fifty more for gas now. that is increases everything. Living in houses and apartments increasing big time. Thank You Biden!

The people who hire illegal migrants are Republican small businessmen for the most part.

If there are no jobs, the illegal migrants won't come.
I have no idea what the politics of those that hire them are and neither do you.
Having said that if it can be proven that you knowingly hire illegals you should be jailed and lose you license to operate.

Not a problem. Name one politician that doesn't lie.
This thread is about the need to build a border wall. Again, glad to know that you agree that Rump lied about building it.

Whatever happened to the huuuuge walll that Rump built? Did he take it with him when he left?
It's still there but not finished because Biden refused to continue it and left all the building materials stacked up to rot. You must be one of the low information people.

It's still there but not finished because Biden refused to continue it and left all the building materials stacked up to rot. You must be one of the low information people.
Why should Biden have to complete the job? That’s not what Biden ran on. Your orange douche bag bragged he would not only build a wall but build it by making Mexico pay for it. Remember that?

Man, what a loser your fuhrer turned to be. No wonder you trumptards are so mad all the time :itsok:

Why should Biden have to complete the job? That’s not what Biden ran on. Your orange douche bag bragged he would not only build a wall but build it by making Mexico pay for it. Remember that?

Man, what a loser your fuhrer turned to be. No wonder you trumptards are so mad all the time :itsok:
I never said Biden had to do anything, I stated facts of which you are apparently ignorant. Biden will pay a political price for dropping the ball on the wall which will be added to all the other disasters he has foisted on We The People.

I never said Biden had to do anything, I stated facts of which you are apparently ignorant. Biden will pay a political price for dropping the ball on the wall which will be added to all the other disasters he has foisted on We The People.
LOL What's the matter, troll? Are you forgetting what you wrote? Here, let me quote it back to you...

It's still there but not finished because Biden refused to continue it and left all the building materials stacked up to rot.

What else does it mean other than somehow Biden has a duty to finish the half-assed job that your orange loser started? Are you retarded? Or, is it one glass of wine, too many?

Again, your orange douche bag ran on a campaign promise that, like all other promises, did not fulfill. Now, don't come crying to us. You idiots fucked up by voting for him. Hope you learned a lesson. But, I'll bet that since you are a trumptard, you won't. Now, fuck off.

This thread is about the need to build a border wall. Again, glad to know that you agree that Rump lied about building it.
Trump got the wall built, as much as he could. The 17 or so miles that are left the states can finish.
Trump is not president now. Moron "open border" Joe is. Biden is a failure, Trump was a success.
You'll see in 2022 and 2024 which party the voters prefer.

You can whine about Trump, it won't matter.

Trump got the wall built, as much as he could. The 17 or so miles that are left the states can finish.
Trump is not president now. Moron "open border" Joe is. Biden is a failure, Trump was a success.

As always....I'll vote.
But at this point I think we're past the point of voting our way back to sanity.

Nope. If that's all patriots got, we're done as a people.

As always....I'll vote.
But at this point I think we're past the point of voting our way back to sanity.
Nope. If that's all patriots got, we're done as a people.
Voters have basically two options, Republicans or democrats.
Whichever party wins, it does okay for a while, and then fucks everything up and the voters put in the other party.
Its been like that as long as I've been alive.
The nightmare happens when one party destroys the other party and we have one-party rule for a long time and they consolidate their power.
So far so good. The dems have their urban plantations, and republicans have the fly-over country.

Awww... isn't that sweet... trumptard still making excuses for his orange douchebag!! :auiqs.jpg:

Obviously Abbot needs to do this because Biden won't. Biden is clueless, he probably doesn't even know what eminent domain is.

Eminent domain isn't constitutional.

The 5th Amendment doesn't say the government can buy the rights to your land, just because there's a need or a want for it. That clause has to do with the same thing the rest of the amendment deals with. The governments authority over suspected criminals. Not everyday decent folks who just happen to live on the border. Especially those who have committed no crime.

The people who hire illegal migrants are Republican small businessmen for the most part.

If there are no jobs, the illegal migrants won't come.

LMAO.. No, they're not just republicans. They're both.

BTW, the government should have no say so in who someone hires to work for them. That's an agreement between the boss and the employee.
White people are lazy. They're not going to do the hard work for cheap labor. Americans aren't going to pay $20 for a head of lettuce.
And you damn sure ain't going to get the blacks back in the fields. They spend 100 years getting out of them.

So everyone just stfu about Mexicans. They make in one day here, what they'd make all damn week in Mexico, where minimum wage is now $5 per DAY. (not hour)

Forum List

Back