Texas border wall

The tools and equipment for a wall are rotting in the desert...you would think Joe would at least move them into a warehouse or sell it all to Texas and AZ....

Let's say that this was even an actual thing. Nothing would be "coming soon". To acquire the land alone will be tied up in the courts for years.

Its time for the people to form a wall at the border...if the government won't defend our border the people must.....

You realize heroin deaths are up 100%. You realize most aren't addicts now, just kids

I really hope you are affected by this

We just fucking buried a 17 yr old honor student athlete female who thought she was taking a pill to relax you fucking piece of shit
You are babbling, sweetheart. Maybe it's time you laid off using whatever it is you are using?

Then why is California a sanctuary state where they openly warn employers ICE is coming?

Politics. ICE doesn't have to and generally don't warn anyone. No state can stop ICE from investigating a business. Only campaign donations can do that.

Promised made, promises NOT kept.
Trump should have made Mexico pay for his wall, he had four years and failed miserably.

You realize heroin deaths are up 100%. You realize most aren't addicts now, just kids

We just fucking buried a 17 yr old honor student athlete female who thought she was taking a pill to relax you fucking piece of shit
Why would I be affected by this? I did not give her the heroin. And, what has that got to do with this thread?

Your rantings sound very much like a guilty conscience... just saying.

WAAAAA

The people who hire illegal migrants are Republican small businessmen for the most part.

If there are no jobs, the illegal migrants won't come.

Wrong. They will come here for free stuff. Their standard of living in "poverty" in the US is significantly better here than in their home country. We are spoiled like that.

Wasn't Rump using money from Mexico to build the wall?
If congress passed a law to tax "remittances" sent out of the US, Mexico and other foreign countries would have paid for the border wall as well as funded ICE.

Congress makes laws, not the president.

If congress passed a law to tax "remittances" sent out of the US, Mexico and other foreign countries would have paid for the border wall as well as funded ICE.

Congress makes laws, not the president.
So, Rump lied when he said Mexico was going to pay for the wall?

Forum List

Back