Texas border wall

LOL What's the matter, troll? Are you forgetting what you wrote? Here, let me quote it back to you...

It's still there but not finished because Biden refused to continue it and left all the building materials stacked up to rot.

What else does it mean other than somehow Biden has a duty to finish the half-assed job that your orange loser started? Are you retarded? Or, is it one glass of wine, too many?

Again, your orange douche bag ran on a campaign promise that, like all other promises, did not fulfill. Now, don't come crying to us. You idiots fucked up by voting for him. Hope you learned a lesson. But, I'll bet that since you are a trumptard, you won't. Now, fuck off.
It means what I said it means, Biden dropped the ball. I find it hilarious how you try to defend the old coot Biden though. Every one of his policies has gone down in flames. Someone should tell him because apparently he is clueless. Hell even your fellow Democrats are distancing themselves from that feckless bag of shit. They must really be pissed after committing voter fraud to get your drooling meat bag is a position of power.

Eminent domain isn't constitutional.

The 5th Amendment doesn't say the government can buy the rights to your land, just because there's a need or a want for it. That clause has to do with the same thing the rest of the amendment deals with. The governments authority over suspected criminals. Not everyday decent folks who just happen to live on the border. Especially those who have committed no crime.
Based on past adventures building segments of the wall, eminent domain is necessary.

It means what I said it means, Biden dropped the ball. I find it hilarious how you try to defend the old coot Biden though. Every one of his policies has gone down in flames. Someone should tell him because apparently he is clueless. Hell even your fellow Democrats are distancing themselves from that feckless bag of shit. They must really be pissed after committing voter fraud to get your drooling meat bag is a position of power.
Moron. One more time... Biden did not campaign on building the wall - with our without Mexico's pesos. Your orange douche bag did. Not our fault that your fuhrer laid down on the job.

I know you retards look to Dems to finish the job your leaders started but not this time. Get it now? No? Read it again. When you are done, read it a few more times. Eventually, you will get it. Now, fuck off.

Based on past adventures building segments of the wall, eminent domain is necessary.

If it's not constitutional, then it's not necessary. The DC critters just haven't come up with a better solution. Which is an easy one, actually.

The people who hire illegal migrants are Republican small businessmen for the most part.

If there are no jobs, the illegal migrants won't come.
if you really believed that, you would be ALL FOR A WALL to stop them.

You know its horse shit. there's plenty of people from all political persuasions hiring them. thats the truth.

Moron. One more time... Biden did not campaign on building the wall - with our without Mexico's pesos. Your orange douche bag did. Not our fault that your fuhrer laid down on the job.

I know you retards look to Dems to finish the job your leaders started but not this time. Get it now? No? Read it again. When you are done, read it a few more times. Eventually, you will get it. Now, fuck off.
Pointing out another bad decision of Biden’s to support him is moronic.

Pointing out another bad decision of Biden’s to support him is moronic.
LOL. Again, moron...Biden did not run for office on building the wall. Your douche bag did. How did that work out? :auiqs.jpg:

LOL. Again, moron...Biden did not run for office on building the wall. Your douche bag did. How did that work out? :auiqs.jpg:
He should have, you imbecile. You got Trump firmly ensconced in your brain. :itsok:

All the steel purchased by Trump to build the wall is sitting rotting. The Federal government will not let Texas use ANY of it. Makes absolutely no sense like everything Biden is doing.

He should have, you imbecile. You got Trump firmly ensconced in your brain. :itsok:
Why should he, you fucking moron? Why should Biden promise to finish the job your retarded douche bag promised?

Gad, no wonder people laugh at you, trumptards.

Why should he, you fucking moron? Why should Biden promise to finish the job your retarded douche bag promised?

If you think Xiden is anything but a disaster wrapped in catastrophe, you're the moron.

Because the people want a wall to help the border patrol stop the invasion at our Southern border you fucking dufus. That’s his job as POTUS, idiot. Besides Texas is building the wall, Biden only has to let them use the materials already on site. You dummy.

Last edited:
Because the people want a wall to help the border patrol stop the invasion at our Southern border you fucking dufus. That’s his job as POTUS, idiot. Besides Texas is building the wall, Biden only has to let them use the materials already on site. You dummy.
So, people wanted a wall and your orange douche bag promised them one, and yet...? No wall was built? Not a ringing endorsement for your fuhrer, is it now? No wonder you guys are so butt-hurt. My sympathies. :itsok:

Awww... are we still hurting that the orange douche bag lost? Awww... :itsok:
Keep trying to deflect from Xiden, we all know he's a disaster, Awwww.
You can't brag about Xiden because everything he touches turns to shit.
Trump is not the president, Xiden is, and he's a senile moron.

So, people wanted a wall and your orange douche bag promised them one, and yet...? No wall was built? Not a ringing endorsement for your fuhrer, is it now? No wonder you guys are so butt-hurt. My sympathies. :itsok:
TERMINAL CASE OF TDS ^^^^^

Forum List

Back