Demographics of the Insurrectionists

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Now that I have a little time here at the end of the year, I was catching up on some old Podcasts. Two of which highlighted an Atlantic Magazine article from February. Their team analyzed the demographics of the 1/6 insurrectionists and they found some, what I thought, were surprising commonalities. I'll start at the end....

Why?

1639754726910.png

It explains the anger...the trump voters were marginalized and this was one way they can lash out.

1639754836761.png

The article continues:

"First, the attack on the Capitol was unmistakably an act of political violence, not merely an exercise in vandalism or trespassing amid a disorderly protest that had spiraled out of control. The overwhelming reason for action, cited again and again in court documents, was that arrestees were following Trump’s orders to keep Congress from certifying Joe Biden as the presidential-election winner. Dozens of arrestees, court records indicate, made statements explaining their intentions in detail on social media or in interviews with the FBI. “I am incredibly proud to be a patriot today,” wrote a 37-year-old man from Beverly Hills, California, “to stand up tall in defense of liberty & the Constitution, to support Trump & #MAGAforever, & to send the message: WE ARE NEVER CONCEDING A STOLEN ELECTION.”

Lots of good stuff and statistical breakdowns.

Now that I have a little time here at the end of the year, I was catching up on some old Podcasts. Two of which highlighted an Atlantic Magazine article from February. Their team analyzed the demographics of the 1/6 insurrectionists and they found some, what I thought, were surprising commonalities. I'll start at the end....

Why?

View attachment 576751

It explains the anger...the trump voters were marginalized and this was one way they can lash out.

View attachment 576753

The article continues:

"First, the attack on the Capitol was unmistakably an act of political violence, not merely an exercise in vandalism or trespassing amid a disorderly protest that had spiraled out of control. The overwhelming reason for action, cited again and again in court documents, was that arrestees were following Trump’s orders to keep Congress from certifying Joe Biden as the presidential-election winner. Dozens of arrestees, court records indicate, made statements explaining their intentions in detail on social media or in interviews with the FBI. “I am incredibly proud to be a patriot today,” wrote a 37-year-old man from Beverly Hills, California, “to stand up tall in defense of liberty & the Constitution, to support Trump & #MAGAforever, & to send the message: WE ARE NEVER CONCEDING A STOLEN ELECTION.”

If you were planning a huge outdoor event and authorities were warning you for 2 weeks that their might be real security issues

What would you start doing????

You only have 2 choices

Why?

View attachment 576751

View attachment 576753

The article continues:

How can they be insurrectionists when not one person has been charged with insurrection?

Why?

View attachment 576751

View attachment 576753

The article continues:

Nice post, Candy.

Mobs & riots are not ok Ever. Defending one or the other for political propaganda reasons Why would you do that?

Trumpanzees have been brainwashed into thinking it's "the others" that are causing all their problems. This is an old trick that has been used many times by politicians. It's simply a deflection tactic as we all know the REAL problem is the corporations that dont pay people enough, pay the politicians too much, and the legislatures that dont give its citizens any return on their tax dollar.

Why?

View attachment 576751

View attachment 576753

The article continues:

You leftists just as well read common children's books, and in fact, they'd do much to improve your heads. It's a cost/benefit thing, leftism comes only at a cost.

New force of politics they say, Oooooooooo, Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! the little train that shouldn't.

Broad mass of political unit they say, oh man, that train is big.

Even from places where Trump supporters are a minority.............OMG, that train may be your grandmother, or worse the neighbor next door inside your otherwise community safe-space.

Where's the part about real life? You're talking about hundreds of people when in real life it's leftists who prove to be the anarchists in numbers & incidents, clearly supported by the left's elite? But that's not a children's book, right leftist?

You leftists just as well read common children's books, and in fact, they'd do much to improve your heads. It's a cost/benefit thing, leftism comes only at a cost.

New force of politics they say, Oooooooooo, Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! the little train that shouldn't.

Broad mass of political unit they say, oh man, that train is big.

Even from places where Trump supporters are a minority.............OMG, that train may be your grandmother, or worse the neighbor next door inside your otherwise community safe-space.

Where's the part about real life? You're talking about hundreds of people when in real life it's leftists who prove to be the anarchists in numbers & incidents, clearly supported by the left's elite? But that's not a children's book, right leftist?
Are you ok?

Forum List

Back