Texas and Florida are competitive in an election

Coming to Our Census Texas Monthly

The average age of a non-Hispanic white woman in Texas is 42. The average age of a Hispanic woman in our state is 28. And that pretty much sums up the future of Texas.

In a state where the average Non Hispanic White woman is already on the fertility exit ramp and the average Hispanic woman has more than a decade of potential childbearing ahead of her (and is already likely to have more children than her NHW counterpart as it is), NHWs will provide no more than 2 percent of our overall population growth over the next generation, while Hispanics will account for 70 percent

The average age of a non-Hispanic white woman in Texas is 42. The average age of a Hispanic woman in our state is 28. And that pretty much sums up the future of Texas.

OK, fine. But your premise that a majority of hispanics in texas support the welfare state is wrong. Most hispanics have a strong work ethic, strong family ties, and are religious---------------exactly the opposite of the dem/libs in this country.

Texas today is 38.4% Hispanic and 44% non-hispanic white, a 5.6% difference

Texas QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

As the Hispanic population increases due to higher birth rates and migration, Texas will move to being a Hispanic majority state.

Current Republican policies against immigration reform and petty legislation on show your papers and english only will ensure those voters will vote Democratic

Stop the lies and bullshit talking points.

republicans are not against immigration, they are against illegal immigration just as are a majority of americans

texas will never give its electoral votes to a democrat, never. you are dreaming.

the GOP house has passed immigration reform bills, Reid would not let one reach the floor of the senate. Now, we will get a senate vote, a conference committee, and a bill to put in front of obozo. Then we will see who is obstructing immigration reform.

Save it for Rush Limbaugh

The fact is that 90% of current Hispanics support the Immigration Reform proposals. They realize Republicans are blocking it

bullshit, 90% of all americans support immigration reform, they also support securing our borders and enforcing immigration laws. The dems want open borders, total amnesty, and full US benefits for those who entered this country illegally, they think thats they way to create more dems. But they are wrong.

Hispanics who immigrated legally are fed up with the dem/lib bullshit. They did it the right way and expect the govt to require others to do it the right way.

you dems are losing the hispanic vote, not winning it. you are just too dumb to realize it---------------and thats a good thing for the USA.

Hope it makes you feel better.....denial usualy does that

But current polling does not support it

In a state where the average Non Hispanic White woman is already on the fertility exit ramp and the average Hispanic woman has more than a decade of potential childbearing ahead of her (and is already likely to have more children than her NHW counterpart as it is), NHWs will provide no more than 2 percent of our overall population growth over the next generation, while Hispanics will account for 70 percent

BTW, at what time do you enter the jerk store and become jake snarkey? Your dual identity is fooling no one.

trying to create two far left posters is failing, everyone sees through you and your sock.

OK, fine. But your premise that a majority of hispanics in texas support the welfare state is wrong. Most hispanics have a strong work ethic, strong family ties, and are religious---------------exactly the opposite of the dem/libs in this country.

You are welcome to put your head in the sand

As is posted above 46% of Texas Hispanics vote Democratic, only 27% vote Republican

As the Hispanic population increases due to higher birth rates and migration, Texas will move to being a Hispanic majority state.

Current Republican policies against immigration reform and petty legislation on show your papers and english only will ensure those voters will vote Democratic

republicans are not against immigration, they are against illegal immigration just as are a majority of americans

texas will never give its electoral votes to a democrat, never. you are dreaming.

the GOP house has passed immigration reform bills, Reid would not let one reach the floor of the senate. Now, we will get a senate vote, a conference committee, and a bill to put in front of obozo. Then we will see who is obstructing immigration reform.

The fact is that 90% of current Hispanics support the Immigration Reform proposals. They realize Republicans are blocking it

bullshit, 90% of all americans support immigration reform, they also support securing our borders and enforcing immigration laws. The dems want open borders, total amnesty, and full US benefits for those who entered this country illegally, they think thats they way to create more dems. But they are wrong.

Hispanics who immigrated legally are fed up with the dem/lib bullshit. They did it the right way and expect the govt to require others to do it the right way.

you dems are losing the hispanic vote, not winning it. you are just too dumb to realize it---------------and thats a good thing for the USA.

polling said Romney was going to win. polling said hillary would be the dem candidate.

pay me to do a poll and I will give you any answer that you want.

polls are done to influence public opinion, not to report on it.

its a game, but buy into it if it makes your losses easier to take.

Wishful thinking? :dunno:

Demographics are what they are

Republicans can ignore them, but they will eventually catch up with you. Republicans forfeiting the Hispanic vote will cost them for a generation

Texas Hispanics are more likely to be multi-generational in the US, and more conservative than Hispanics in say California and New York, where they are often 1st or 2nd generation immigrants.

c5jm2rmo_0oo5n23h3lbpg.png

Preferences don't always translate to votes. Also you have to remember the South is full of "democrats" that haven't pulled the democrat lever in decades. Long time Hispanic residents included.

Uh huh...hopin' and wishin'...Your claim was right...Texas Hispanics are more likely to be Republican...just not that much more.

BTW, at what time do you enter the jerk store and become jake snarkey? Your dual identity is fooling no one.

trying to create two far left posters is failing, everyone sees through you and your sock.
Sorry but I have to defend RW on this no matter how odious it is to me. RW may be a hack but he is a honest hack. Fakey Jakey is a lying POS.

As is posted above 46% of Texas Hispanics vote Democratic, only 27% vote Republican

was the pollster in the voting booth with every one of them? its fantasy. My polling says that the Saints are going to win the super bowl for the next 5 years in a row. it was a scientific poll of 1000 people as they left the superdome in their saints logo clothes.

Sorry but I have to defend RW on this no matter how odious it is to me. RW may be a hack but he is a honest hack. Fakey Jakey is a lying POS.

they are the same person with two user names.

polling said Romney was going to win. polling said hillary would be the dem candidate.

Your 2012 memory is fuzzy. 2012 Polling Data

Yes, Hillary was projected to win...when she was the only one really talking about running early, early on. Once the season actually started, it evened out. 2008 Democratic Primaries

Yes, Hillary was projected to win...when she was the only one really talking about running early, early on. Once the season actually started, it evened out. 2008 Democratic Primaries

I said that there were polls that showed her winning, thats all I said and that is true.

was the pollster in the voting booth with every one of them? its fantasy. My polling says that the Saints are going to win the super bowl for the next 5 years in a row. it was a scientific poll of 1000 people as they left the superdome in their saints logo clothes.

I know....Polls do not apply to Republicans

Oversampling, low information voters....blah.....blah....blah

I said that there were polls that showed her winning, thats all I said and that is true.

And I agreed that you were right...polls showed her winning when she was the only one who was running.

What part of US immigration policy needs reforming? I would like to know.

How about the part that deports people who have lived here since they were children, have been going to American schools, consider themselves Americans and would like to be fully recognized as such...without first being deported to a country they have no allegiance to. How's that for a start?

I know....Polls do not apply to Republicans

Oversampling, low information voters....blah.....blah....blah

no, you have it backwards. the oversampling and low information voters are polled by dem pollsters.

My point is that a poll of 1000 or 1200 people out of 330,000,000 is statistically meaningless except for propaganda purposes.

Oh I know, they claim that the sample is demographically diverse etc etc etc. but 1000 out of 330,000,000 its foolishness designed to fool the ignorant.

What part of US immigration policy needs reforming? I would like to know.

How about the part that deports people who have lived here since they were children, have been going to American schools, consider themselves Americans and would like to be fully recognized as such...without first being deported to a country they have no allegiance to. How's that for a start?

if they were born here they are citizens (whether we agree with that or not). If they entered the country illegally, they are criminals and are in violation of our immigration laws. Either we have laws or we don't. the length of the illegal act does not somehow make it legal.

Forum List

Back