Testing Gone Awry...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
A Covid testing center in Jacksonville, Florida was shut down pending an investigation.

Seems that people were receiving e-mails with their test results while they were in line, still waiting to be tested:

COVID-19: Jacksonville testing site to temporarily close as investigators look into testing company

The company, Center for Covid Control, has suspended operations at centers in several states.

Hopefully those who whine about others who don't get vaccinated speak out about this with the same level of fervor, although I doubt it. I also doubt that they'll acknowledge that this is far more severe than someone not being vaxxed when it comes to transmission...

Emails with negative results! Maybe to be expected in Florida coming from a private company.

Politics is running the American response to the Covid pandemic again and that's reflecting badly on the country's performance.

Perhaps the biggest fraud is the US govt pushing testing and a dangerous injection.
Americans will have to decide on that, and should do so very soon.

The rest of the world, excepting a small minority of antivaxxers in their countries have decided.

Emails with negative results! Maybe to be expected in Florida coming from a private company.

Politics is running the American response to the Covid pandemic again and that's reflecting badly on the country's performance.

You don't see a problem with that?

Perhaps you should actually read the link.

The company called Center for Covid Control is under fire after receiving several complaints from consumers in multiple states

The company is under investigation in Oregon, Illinois, Massachusetts, and Washington, according to USA Today.

Perhaps you should actually read the link.

The company is under investigation in Oregon, Illinois, Massachusetts, and Washington, according to USA Today.
Then it's to be expected in other states too.
I read enough to be able to see that it's 'negative' results being reported.

The consequences could be enormously damaging to the American people's confidence in any legitimate testing. That's assuming that the whole Covid issue hasn't been politicized to the point at which few know for sure now what the risk really is?

Do the majority of Americans still have faith in the vaccines?
Did Trump's pronouncement on them being safe and effective, come soon enough?

I have to say that Trump faced up to a huge responsibility when he did that, but I would suspect that he was advised by brighter minds on how he could be left out in the cold with his denial.

New Topics

Forum List

Back