Tell me that racism doesn't exist Asians

And you are a dumb sweaty nutsack. Congrats. :rolleyes:
And WHAT'S your I.Q., again? Mine is 147, I've been tested twice.
They say my IQ is 146 but like I told you or someone else before. Thats bullshit. No test created by a white person is capable of measuring intellect. White people arent smart enough to create such a test.
He-he, you ARE an idiot. But then again, people of your ethnic background have historically scored lower than any other race. And there are MANY statistics to prove this.

IQ tests have been proven to be inaccurate indicators of intelligence. And there are many statistics to prove this.

Aw, you just mad 'cuz you got an F on your IQ test.

If 154 is an F, then I got an F.

Because white racism is part of a 243 year continuing pattern of behavior that has been enforced by laws, policies and institutions. It has not been just a matter of saying I don't like or I hate this person.

Let's cut to the chase...WHAT DO YOU WANT?

What "price" do whites have to pay to make black people and white people even steven?

How do we "settle" the score fairly and finally be done with it?
Eliminate the racially based wealth gap whites had to legislate themselves in order to get ahead.

In my opinion....the difference between Acl and IM2 is thusly:

I fall down on the sidewalk. Acl passes by, doesn't know me from adam, asks if I am ok and helps me up.

I fall down on the sidewalk. IM2 passes by, doesn't know me from adam, tosses my walker into the street, kicks me for good measures, then yells that I am just an old white woman and then spits on me.

Thats how I see it anyway.

You are blind and ignorant to think something like that.

They say my IQ is 146 but like I told you or someone else before. Thats bullshit. No test created by a white person is capable of measuring intellect. White people arent smart enough to create such a test.
He-he, you ARE an idiot. But then again, people of your ethnic background have historically scored lower than any other race. And there are MANY statistics to prove this.

IQ tests have been proven to be inaccurate indicators of intelligence. And there are many statistics to prove this.

And you're ANOTHER dipshit I now have on Ignore. Congrats.......

It wasn't 154, but it was an F. :auiqs.jpg:

Hell, I bet you can't even count that high from 1 by 1s.

And you are a dumb sweaty nutsack. Congrats. :rolleyes:
The fact that you said statistics prove your point of view lets me know that your intelligence is not very high on any kind of test. Didnt you learn in school that statistics are interpreted? Here is a statistic for your silly white ass. Whites were illiterate until Blacks and other cultures helped them. Ask Herodotus.
He-he, YOU'RE the dummy, asshole. I'm done responding to your sorry black ass. You're now on Ignore. Congratulations.......
Thanks for putting me on ignore. Now I wont waste time replying to your idiotic posts. :laugh:

I fall down on the sidewalk. Acl passes by, doesn't know me from adam, asks if I am ok and helps me up.

I fall down on the sidewalk. IM2 passes by, doesn't know me from adam, tosses my walker into the street, kicks me for good measures, then yells that I am just an old white woman and then spits on me.

You dont think IM2 would help you up? He is a lot nicer than I am and yes I would help you up.

I bet it's not much more than 80. MAYBE 85-90.

I bet yours is not more than .008 maybe less.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

And you're ANOTHER dipshit I now have on Ignore. Congrats.......
:laughing0301:

Because white racism is part of a 243 year continuing pattern of behavior that has been enforced by laws, policies and institutions. It has not been just a matter of saying I don't like or I hate this person.

Let's cut to the chase...WHAT DO YOU WANT?

What "price" do whites have to pay to make black people and white people even steven?

How do we "settle" the score fairly and finally be done with it?

End racism in the white community. Change laws and policies that inhibit black progress, and then we need the same amount of money we lost that helped whites get to be where they are today.

You dont think IM2 would help you up? He is a lot nicer than I am and yes I would help you up.
No. He would not help me up. All he sees is skin color and is angry 24/7/365.

That's not what my counselor showed me when the results came in. I'm a hellava lot more intelligent than you and most of these racists in this forum and I've proven it. I kicked the white mans so called IQ test in the ass every school year and I kicked the white mans college entry exam in the ass as I scored in the top 15 percent of the nation. So you'll just have to understand that you don't have the intelligence to fuck with me white boy.

973202258-tumblr_nkamg2vYZC1tfx1mao1_1280.jpg

That's not what my counselor showed me when the results came in. I'm a hellava lot more intelligent than you and most of these racists in this forum and I've proven it. I kicked the white mans so called IQ test in the ass every school year and I kicked the white mans college entry exam in the ass as I scored in the top 15 percent of the nation. So you'll just have to understand that you don't have the intelligence to fuck with me white boy.

Clearly a sociopath. A lying sociopath. No, a sociopath would not help Gracie up. Why? They lack empathy.

You make the worst representative for black people that can be. Maybe you're some kinda reverse KKK/(wtf ever the other thing is) troll or something?

Maybe you joined the umm..Aryan Brotherhood in prison or something?

Last edited:

All you see is skin color too ho. So stop pretending you don't. And if you really think I am that kind of person, then it shows that it is you that has the problem. Because I don't have to accept white racism and I do have the right to speak out against it. So if me doing that leads you to believe the stupidity you posted, than you're an ignorant ass bitch. Last whites like you need to drop the he's angry bullshit. Because you whites can get mad at whatever you want even when it's made up and nobody seems to say that's wrong. I don't live by whiteys double standard. This is 2020 and if blacks are pissed off because whites are still practicing the same fucked up racism they have since 1619, we damn sure have the right to be..

All you see is skin color too ho. So stop pretending you don't. And if you really think I am that kind of person, then it shows that it is you that has the problem. Because I don't have to accept white racism and I do have the right to speak out against it. So if me doing that leads you to believe the stupidity you posted, than you're an ignorant ass bitch. Last whites like you need to drop the he's angry bullshit. Because you whites can get mad at whatever you want even when it's made up and nobody seems to say that's wrong. I don't live by whiteys double standard. This is 2020 and if blacks are pissed off because whites are still practicing the same fucked up racism they have since 1619, we damn sure have the right to be..

For having an alleged IQ of 154, you just proved her point in spades, dumbass! :abgg2q.jpg:

Clearly a sociopath. A lying sociopath. No, a sociopath would not help Gracie up. Why? They lack empathy.

You make the worst representative for black people that can be. Maybe you're some kinda reverse KKK/(wtf ever the other thing is) troll or something?

Maybe you joined the umm..Aryan Brotherhood in prison or something?
You been smoking too much dope. No wonder white people are so clueless if you think IM2 is a sociopath.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You are a racist. That is sociopathic behavior. Gracie has made up a lie about me and she believes it, so she is psychotic. The both of you need to seek professional help.If I am a poor representative for blacks according to a racist piece of shit like you, then I am representing blacks very well.

After all, gracie is the type of white woman that if she fell down and a black person came to try helping her, she'd call the police and claim she was being attacked.

Oh, now, that's funny.

You are "more intelligent".

Real funny.

You have a high I.Q. test.

For having an alleged IQ of 154, you just proved her point in spades, dumbass! :abgg2q.jpg:

Nah, I didn't prove her point. But you'd like to pretend I did. I know what you are about punk. I've wasted enough time with you. This conversation is over.

Forum List

Back