Tell Me Again This is Not an Invasion

No they arent. Look for yourself. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Big deal. They are set back a couple days. They will get there. The job will still be waiting.
ICE will be waiting too.

Big deal. The employer just hires them back when they return or hires among the next wave.
Thats what the wall is for. The ultimate '"Not Welcomened" sign.

You know that is only an excuse for Trump doing nothing about the problem. As long as the jobs are here they will come.
The wall will stop most of them.

Big deal. They are set back a couple days. They will get there. The job will still be waiting.
ICE will be waiting too.

Big deal. The employer just hires them back when they return or hires among the next wave.

You know that is only an excuse for Trump doing nothing about the problem. As long as the jobs are here they will come.

No it won't. You can't even put a wall up outside a portion of the border. You are arguing to put a fence along a portion of the back of your lot and hope it keeps the deer out.

ICE will be waiting too.

No it won't. You can't even put a wall up outside a portion of the border. You are arguing to put a fence along a portion of the back of your lot and hope it keeps the deer out.
Take the lock off your front door.

Tear down all gated communities.

ICE will be waiting too.

We have a refugee problem on our southern border. Upgrading Ellis Island is more equitable under the common law.

Take the lock off your front door.

Tear down all gated communities.

It does me no good to lock the side door while leaving the rear, front and garage door unlocked. If you wish to address that, fine, otherwise, I've pretty much heard all the excuses.

It also does no good to lock the side door after your house is already full of people.

Half of us wouldn't mind if Border Patrol started shooting these animals. The other half dont matter.

I wouldn't mind at all. Shoot a few. The rest will get the message an no more illegals getting into our country.

More than works for me.

The right wing only alleges to care about natural rights in abortion threads.

2a2cc982e0ad45b589d6dabd20fe8d4c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The border doesn't matter to the trees and water but it matters to HUMANS! We humans live in SOVEREIGN nations with a BORDER!

Housing vouchers for the rental market may more level the playing field in escaping from the ghetto, but there's nowhere to use them in Baltimore.
Housing vouchers for illegals why not? Just move Americans out of that housing and move illegals in.

Well, human, why don’t you move on over to Somalia, since their differences are just a “social construct” and not real.

Because I was born here and I’m gonna stay here, like it or not.

Your goal to get rid of all us non whites will fail.

oh, so that is your problem, you are a racist bigot Democrat who hates white folks.....one of many

I’m not the one saying we should kill anyone, unlike you savage repukes.

Are people you invite actually invading? We invite them here to drive down wages and to allow our business to avoid taxes. Is that really an invasion?
They are definitely NOT invited.

Not really true. Every company that is willing to hire them is inviting them.
Not when the employee shows up with a valid fucking license and a stolen SSN. Do you want them to scrutinize mexican applicants more than anyone else? Thats the only way youll prevent that from happening, but the left would lose their shit if employers did that, so dont blame employers.

Are people you invite actually invading? We invite them here to drive down wages and to allow our business to avoid taxes. Is that really an invasion?

Not when the employee shows up with a valid fucking license and a stolen SSN. Do you want them to scrutinize mexican applicants more than anyone else? Thats the only way youll prevent that from happening, but the left would lose their shit if employers did that, so dont blame employers.

More excuses. This does not work despite the claims by those defending doing nothing about employers. You also do not have a meat packing plant full of illegals without knowing it.

But if excuses are OK, they are for all. If a business doesn't have to care, why should I?

More excuses. This does not work despite the claims by those defending doing nothing about employers. You also do not have a meat packing plant full of illegals without knowing it.

But if excuses are OK, they are for all. If a business doesn't have to care, why should I?
The solution is simple. Require every CITIZEN to have a national ID that cant be easilly counterfeited, then throw any employer in jail who hires an illegal. Easy peasy, except for the fact that democrats will ensure that we never get national IDs. Lefties love illegal votes.

The solution is simple. Require every CITIZEN to have a national ID that cant be easilly counterfeited, then throw any employer in jail who hires an illegal. Easy peasy, except for the fact that democrats will ensure that we never get national IDs. Lefties love illegal votes.

I just cannot get behind the idea of a national ID. Too big brotherish for me.

The border doesn't matter to the trees and water but it matters to HUMANS! We humans live in SOVEREIGN nations with a BORDER!

It matters to you repukes who are scared shitless of brown people.

Why can't left wing crackpots think of anything new?
Your race card has expired.

The fact that you can’t accept the truth is not my problem.

Forum List

Back