Tell Me Again This is Not an Invasion

Housing vouchers for the rental market may more level the playing field in escaping from the ghetto, but there's nowhere to use them in Baltimore.

2a2cc982e0ad45b589d6dabd20fe8d4c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, human, why don’t you move on over to Somalia, since their differences are just a “social construct” and not real.

Because I was born here and I’m gonna stay here, like it or not.

Your goal to get rid of all us non whites will fail.

I understand
No. You don’t.

Do you lock your doors at night? Or do you keep you front door wide open?

Your picture actually proves why a wall is needed on the Southern border. Are drugs and human trafficking pouring across the border from Canada? If you answered NO then you understand why your picture has no wall.

Are people you invite actually invading? We invite them here to drive down wages and to allow our business to avoid taxes. Is that really an invasion?
They are definitely NOT invited.

They definitely are.
No they arent. Look for yourself. A picture is worth a thousand words.

5014717600000578-0-image-a-25_1536764282613.jpg

Hes saying, "You are not welcome here. America has no more room for broke ass scrubs. Now go find me a doctor or scientist, then we can talk, but i especially dont want to ever see that dumbass on the left again. Comprende?"

Last edited:
Are people you invite actually invading? We invite them here to drive down wages and to allow our business to avoid taxes. Is that really an invasion?

They definitely are.

Big deal. They are set back a couple days. They will get there. The job will still be waiting.

Yes, a line where one side we have law, and on the the other there is none.

You people are always saying no one is above the law yet every second you are claiming illegal immigrants are above the law.

Choose.

Yes, a line where one side we have law, and on the the other there is none.

You people are always saying no one is above the law yet every second you are claiming illegal immigrants are above the law.

Choose.

Canada enforces their employment laws pretty strictly. We do not. If you aren't going to demand that we do, well, not sure what you expect.

They definitely are.

Big deal. They are set back a couple days. They will get there. The job will still be waiting.
ICE will be waiting too.

They definitely are.

ICE will be waiting too.

Big deal. The employer just hires them back when they return or hires among the next wave.

They definitely are.

ICE will be waiting too.

Big deal. The employer just hires them back when they return or hires among the next wave.
Thats what the wall is for. The ultimate '"Not Welcomened" sign.

They definitely are.

ICE will be waiting too.

Thats what the wall is for. The ultimate '"Not Welcomened" sign.

You know that is only an excuse for Trump doing nothing about the problem. As long as the jobs are here they will come.

Well, human, why don’t you move on over to Somalia, since their differences are just a “social construct” and not real.

Because I was born here and I’m gonna stay here, like it or not.

Your goal to get rid of all us non whites will fail.

oh, so that is your problem, you are a racist bigot Democrat who hates white folks.....one of many

Half of us wouldn't mind if Border Patrol started shooting these animals. The other half dont matter.

I wouldn't mind at all. Shoot a few. The rest will get the message an no more illegals getting into our country.

More than works for me.

Yep. When foreigners actually FIGHT border guards to enter another country, they are an INVADING ARMY and need to be dealt with as such.

Forum List

Back