Tell Me Again This is Not an Invasion

Are people you invite actually invading? We invite them here to drive down wages and to allow our business to avoid taxes. Is that really an invasion?
They are definitely NOT invited.

Not really true. Every company that is willing to hire them is inviting them.
Not when the employee shows up with a valid fucking license and a stolen SSN. Do you want them to scrutinize mexican applicants more than anyone else? Thats the only way youll prevent that from happening, but the left would lose their shit if employers did that, so dont blame employers.

More excuses. This does not work despite the claims by those defending doing nothing about employers. You also do not have a meat packing plant full of illegals without knowing it.

But if excuses are OK, they are for all. If a business doesn't have to care, why should I?
The solution is simple. Require every CITIZEN to have a national ID that cant be easilly counterfeited, then throw any employer in jail who hires an illegal. Easy peasy, except for the fact that democrats will ensure that we never get national IDs. Lefties love illegal votes.

No, we do not have to do that to enforce the laws already on the books.

There are no illegals voting. They will be protected though as a counter to protecting those who employ them.

2a2cc982e0ad45b589d6dabd20fe8d4c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The border doesn't matter to the trees and water but it matters to HUMANS! We humans live in SOVEREIGN nations with a BORDER!

It matters to you repukes who are scared shitless of brown people.

Why can't left wing crackpots think of anything new?
Your race card has expired.

The fact that you can’t accept the truth is not my problem.

All countries control their border crossings and immigration.
Democrats make it a racial issue because they are racist cretins.

2a2cc982e0ad45b589d6dabd20fe8d4c.jpg

The border doesn't matter to the trees and water but it matters to HUMANS! We humans live in SOVEREIGN nations with a BORDER!

It matters to you repukes who are scared shitless of brown people.

Why can't left wing crackpots think of anything new?
Your race card has expired.

The fact that you can’t accept the truth is not my problem.

All countries control their border crossings and immigration.
Democrats make it a racial issue because they are racist cretins.
We have a Constitution. Show us the express immigration clause, right wingers.

Half of us wouldn't mind if Border Patrol started shooting these animals. The other half dont matter.

I wouldn't mind at all. Shoot a few. The rest will get the message an no more illegals getting into our country.

More than works for me.

You are a coward who refused to shoot them. You just want tax dollars!

Nah. Your the coward who wouldn't shoot invaders. I'd have no problem. I'm damned good with a long gun. How bout your stupid ass. LOL

Half of us wouldn't mind if Border Patrol started shooting these animals. The other half dont matter.

You wanna shoot refugees yet you have the nerve to call others sick?

Get help kid, before you freak out and end up on the news.

You gotta figure somewhere along the way here, some group is gonna provide the deterrent the government isnt. Think of the impact that would have south of the border....photos of immigrants looking like swiss cheese just inside the border. Would have to figure it's now not a matter of if but rather when.....just cant allow this invasion to continue. Sure those kind of realities make progressives shutter....tough shit on them!:fu::fingerscrossed::fu:

You gotta figure somewhere along the way here, some group is gonna provide the deterrent the government isnt. Think of the impact that would have south of the border....photos of immigrants looking like swiss cheese just inside the border. Would have to figure it's now not a matter of if but rather when.....just cant allow this invasion to continue. Sure those kind of realities make progressives shutter....tough shit on them!:fu::fingerscrossed::fu:
What invasion are you talking about? We have a refugee problem on our southern border not any form of invasion. Upgrading Ellis Island is one historical solution.

What invasion are you talking about? We have a refugee problem on our southern border not any form of invasion. Upgrading Ellis Island is one historical solution.

But it only matters what the public thinks s0n! Your opinion is a fringe one. Do you understand what that means?

For Voters, Illegal Immigration Remains Big Problem, But Not for Democrats - Rasmussen Reports®

For Voters, Illegal Immigration Remains Big Problem, But Not for Democrats

Voters continue to view illegal immigration as a serious problem but don’t think Democrats want to stop it. Cutting foreign aid is one tool voters are willing to consider.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 67% of all Likely U.S. Voters think illegal immigration is a serious problem in America today, with 47% who say it’s a Very Serious one. Thirty-two percent (32%) say it’s not a serious problem, but that includes only eight percent (8%) who rate it as Not At All Serious. (To see survey question wording

doy

Near 50% think its a f'ing invasion!!:113::113::113:

Last edited:

We could have upgraded Ellis Island by now. Why do we have people exasperated over the slow process at our southern border?

I really do think you watch WAY TOO MUCH MSM, TEE VEE, and establishment social media.

For as long as you have been on this site, you have been harping on the whole, "let's upgrade Ellis Island, etc." things.

When are you going to understand, the corporate media is ALWAYS trying to confuse the electorate and the population between the terms of Legal Immigrants and Illegal Immigrants. LEGAL IMMIGRATION IS NOT THE PROBLEM.

Now, if you want to hold the opinion that we need to increase the number and facilities to process more legal immigration? That is another issue. Likewise, the capital infrastructure should probably be where there is the most demand.

The reason we have such slow processing on the southern border, is we have reached the agreed quota for Legal Immigration, the influx is due to "refugee applications." There is considerable debate on whether these are legitimate applications, or just folks trying to game the system looking for a better life. We have a limited number of administrative law judges to hear these cases for asylum claims. THIS is the crux of the issue.

The corporate media is influenced by it's corporate partners which has a desire for undocumented, and hence, black market labor. It has no desire to follow federal minimum wage laws, OSHA laws, or any of the other various labor protections.

There is also considerable will among the globalists to shift the American electorate left, to be more amenable to a technocratic future.

This is where folks on the left show themselves to be the "useful idiots" of MSM, and big social media thought control. They dutifully parrot the corporate line, so that big corporations can get open borders and keep wages rock bottom and working conditions shitty by ensuring and steady stream of desperate workers looking for work. The left, generally were the ones that either didn't take, or were not paying attention in Econ. class.

But it only matters what the public thinks s0n! Your opinion is a fringe one. Do you understand what that means?
I should try to be more grateful for the wisdom of our Founding Fathers in providing for a separation of powers, of Government?

For Voters, Illegal Immigration Remains Big Problem, But Not for Democrats - Rasmussen Reports®

For Voters, Illegal Immigration Remains Big Problem, But Not for Democrats

Voters continue to view illegal immigration as a serious problem but don’t think Democrats want to stop it. Cutting foreign aid is one tool voters are willing to consider.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 67% of all Likely U.S. Voters think illegal immigration is a serious problem in America today, with 47% who say it’s a Very Serious one. Thirty-two percent (32%) say it’s not a serious problem, but that includes only eight percent (8%) who rate it as Not At All Serious. (To see survey question wording

doy

Near 50% think its a f'ing invasion!!:113::113::113:
The right wing can't handle it without appealing to bigotry.

We need to enforce our Constitution, not right wing fantasy.

We could have upgraded Ellis Island by now. Why do we have people exasperated over the slow process at our southern border?

I really do think you watch WAY TOO MUCH MSM, TEE VEE, and establishment social media.

For as long as you have been on this site, you have been harping on the whole, "let's upgrade Ellis Island, etc." things.

When are you going to understand, the corporate media is ALWAYS trying to confuse the electorate and the population between the terms of Legal Immigrants and Illegal Immigrants. LEGAL IMMIGRATION IS NOT THE PROBLEM.

Now, if you want to hold the opinion that we need to increase the number and facilities to process more legal immigration? That is another issue. Likewise, the capital infrastructure should probably be where there is the most demand.

The reason we have such slow processing on the southern border, is we have reached the agreed quota for Legal Immigration, the influx is due to "refugee applications." There is considerable debate on whether these are legitimate applications, or just folks trying to game the system looking for a better life. We have a limited number of administrative law judges to hear these cases for asylum claims. THIS is the crux of the issue.

The corporate media is influenced by it's corporate partners which has a desire for undocumented, and hence, black market labor. It has no desire to follow federal minimum wage laws, OSHA laws, or any of the other various labor protections.

There is also considerable will among the globalists to shift the American electorate left, to be more amenable to a technocratic future.

This is where folks on the left show themselves to be the "useful idiots" of MSM, and big social media thought control. They dutifully parrot the corporate line, so that big corporations can get open borders and keep wages rock bottom and working conditions shitty by ensuring and steady stream of desperate workers looking for work. The left, generally were the ones that either didn't take, or were not paying attention in Econ. class.

He thinks Mexicans are going to get on a boat and travel up to New York and enter thru a tiny island.

Forum List

Back