Tell Me Again This is Not an Invasion

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Half of us wouldn't mind if Border Patrol started shooting these animals. The other half dont matter.

Half of us wouldn't mind if Border Patrol started shooting these animals. The other half dont matter.

I had said last year, if we started using dead bodies as the mortar for the wall, after a while the wall would be very high. I bet those illegals would end up getting the message, we dont want them here unless they use the "lawful' means through proper immigration, and if a bleeding heart liberal wants to get in the way, we can put them on the top of the pile as a sign of what we do to traitors of this country.

164058244AC98D90B0D586

Are people you invite actually invading? We invite them here to drive down wages and to allow our business to avoid taxes. Is that really an invasion?

I wouldn't mind at all. Shoot a few. The rest will get the message an no more illegals getting into our country.

More than works for me.

I wouldn't mind at all. Shoot a few. The rest will get the message an no more illegals getting into our country.

More than works for me.

Typical Republican.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. Typical smart person who isn't a Republican. But then you are a Democrat and show it with each biased post.

Sent from my keyboard at work. LOL

There is no invasion.

But we are infested with dumbass, white supremacists, racists & bigots.

I call 20 million illegals that cost of billions each year an invasion. Not to mention all the American citizens that are robbed, raped and murder by these illegals every year.

Oh and we are invested with idiots who see white supremacists, racists and bigots under every bush.

You sure are a fucking idiot.

2a2cc982e0ad45b589d6dabd20fe8d4c.jpg

Well, human, why don’t you move on over to Somalia, since their differences are just a “social construct” and not real.

Because I was born here and I’m gonna stay here, like it or not.

Your goal to get rid of all us non whites will fail.

I understand, you need to use white culture and white privilege to get ahead in life. Life in any non-white country would be too hard for you.

There is no invasion.

But we are infested with dumbass, white supremacists, racists & bigots.

I call 20 million illegals that cost of billions each year an invasion. Not to mention all the American citizens that are robbed, raped and murder by these illegals every year.

Oh and we are invested with idiots who see white supremacists, racists and bigots under every bush.

You sure are a fucking idiot.

This is or will be the race war democrats have been angling for.

Are people you invite actually invading? We invite them here to drive down wages and to allow our business to avoid taxes. Is that really an invasion?
They are definitely NOT invited.

Forum List

Back