Teen Threatens To Kill Black People At School

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
So my question is, when will people start taking this seriously? When they're actually shooting up the school? That's what happens when people ignore the signs. I wonder if they would take it even less seriously if a black person wanted to kill all of the white people in the school. Sorry, I can't help but wonder.

So my question is, when will people start taking this seriously? When they're actually shooting up the school? That's what happens when people ignore the signs. I wonder if they would take it even less seriously if a black person wanted to kill all of the white people in the school. Sorry, I can't help but wonder.

Where did this happen?

Im a white American and i see black Americans as human. Does that mean people are now going to take it seriously?
Okay, that's a good start, now can you say the same for your political allies? That they'll do something in order to stop the mass killing of black people in the United States?

Okay, that's a good start, now can you say the same for your political allies? That they'll do something in order to stop the mass killing of black people in the United States?
Oh, sorry lol. I thought we were being childish and just using broad brushes to encompass hundreds of millions of people. My bad

Wrong! (That rarely happens anymore.)
Every country on this planet has racist individuals. That will never stop. "Racism", racial bigotry, (whatever pseudointellectual term you want to apply to it) will never die.
America happens to exist, so we are one of them. What the communist isnt realizing is, there is no systematic racism against black people. There hasnt been for decades.
This type of conversation requires the ability to think and Communists dont think. If they did, they wouldnt be communists.

Yeah, it's not like there's anything precluding or maintaining the still rampant racism in America. Nope, I guess it's just the wind or something.
Using a broad brush would require AT MINIMUM a collective majority.
Try again.

Blacks need to stop the mass killings of each other. There are more blacks killing each other then anything else.

Forum List

Back