Crazy Racist Black Nazi

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
This guy is the suspected NYC subway shooter. He goes by the name of "prophet oftruth88." The letter "H" is the 8th letter in the alphabet, and the number "88" is often used by supremacists to represent "Heil Hitler."

The video will probably be taken down soon.

This guy is the suspected NYC subway shooter. He goes by the name of "prophet oftruth88." The letter "H" is the 8th letter in the alphabet, and the number "88" is often used by supremacists to represent "Heil Hitler."

Where's Charles Bronson when you need him?

Who can listen to this guy for more than 10 seconds?

I couldn't listen to much of that either, but I did find this quote from his video:

"And I tell every negro this;I keep telling you the same thing. White people and black people, as we call ourselves, should not have any contact with each other. You still refuse to understand this. You want to make up some fucking story about some Jesus and the bible said dumb shit.They don't see it that way. They hate your fucking guts. And why do they hate your guts? Because they know that your rightful place is as a fucking slave in this country.They know that. (But) You the only one that doesn't realize that. And now you want to be equal to them by force. They didn't elect to make you an equal. You had to force them to make you an equal. And now they just getting angry, and more angry, and the anger is building up. Nothing can happen here differently then what happened over in Europe with the Jews. I want you to believe that's possible. I (don't) want you to delude yourself and tell yourself this punkass bullshit "That can never Happen here" . "That can never happen here."?? Those are fucking famous last words. "That can never happen here." Yes the fuck it could, and it will. And if they try to exterminate us, I would not be mad at them one freaking bit. Because a ******, and that's the fuck you are, refuses to understand that you have a serious problem that you have not dealt with since they, so-called, set you free. And they didn't set you free.... they turned you fucking loose. You cannot set free a domesticated animal. You can only turn it loose. And that's what was done. And your refusal to understand that means the death of your children."

Last edited by a moderator:
hite people and black people, as we call ourselves, should not have any contact with each other. You still refuse to understand this. You want to make up some fucking story about some Jesus and the bible said dumb shit.They don't see it that way. They hate your fucking guts. And why do they hate your guts? Because they know that your rightful place is as a fucking slave in this country.

I cannot say I completely disagree with this statement.

Back when I lived in a neighborhood that was about 30% black, I learned that the smartest thing is to just let them self-segregate when that's what they choose to do, which is pretty much all the time. Made life a lot easier when I just gave up on trying.

Back when I lived in a neighborhood that was about 30% black, I learned that the smartest thing is to just let them self-segregate when that's what they choose to do, which is pretty much all the time. Made life a lot easier when I just gave up on trying.
Why force people to assimilate when all it does is cause strife and conflict?

I couldn't listen to much of that either, but I did find this quote from his video:

"And I tell every negro this;I keep telling you the same thing. White people and black people, as we call ourselves, should not have any contact with each other. You still refuse to understand this. You want to make up some fucking story about some Jesus and the bible said dumb shit.They don't see it that way. They hate your fucking guts. And why do they hate your guts? Because they know that your rightful place is as a fucking slave in this country.They know that. (But) You the only one that doesn't realize that. And now you want to be equal to them by force. They didn't elect to make you an equal. You had to force them to make you an equal. And now they just getting angry, and more angry, and the anger is building up. Nothing can happen here differently then what happened over in Europe with the Jews. I want you to believe that's possible. I (don't) want you to delude yourself and tell yourself this punkass bullshit "That can never Happen here" . "That can never happen here."?? Those are fucking famous last words. "That can never happen here." Yes the fuck it could, and it will. And if they try to exterminate us, I would not be mad at them one freaking bit. Because a nig*er, and that's the fuck you are, refuses to understand that you have a serious problem that you have not dealt with since they, so-called, set you free. And they didn't set you free.... they turned you fucking loose. You cannot set free a domesticated animal. You can only turn it loose. And that's what was done. And your refusal to understand that means the death of your children."
Almost like he wants you to believe that he is channeling Bill Cosby? That's my first impression. If they haven't stood up and taken actual charge of their lives, they deserve the misery they perceive themselves as getting?

Another NYC antisemitic black. The previous mayor enabled them by eliminating bail for blacks who assaulted Jews.

That mf'er really knows how to talk some shit. But I don't know what the hell he could have been thinking. They don't serve Cutty F'ing Sark in the joint, he's going to have to get by on Pruno or other prison wine that they like there.

Since he is still at large, an ATP should be given to all liquor stores to look out for a crazy n-word buying top shelf scotch.

OK….I’m back and can now listen to this profane thug.

Are you saying that THIS is the savage who attacked innocent people in the subway? So he is going to fight back against the non-existent racism against blacks by raging against the white man and acting like a deranged animal?

It’s like blacks rioting against police treating them unfairly while other blacks are simultaneously looting and stealing everything in sight.

Forum List

Back