Teen Mmay Get 2yrs For Sex With Jesus Pic

It's like you all really don't know that the mens rea of a defendant enhances sentencing! Yet, at the same time you blindly accept "hate crimes" which all hinge on the state of mind.

Odd. Really odd.

About a week confined in a cell with someone who could force him to assume his "Jesus position" might be enough to focus his mind.
:iagree:

So you disagree with the First Amendment.
Fine, start a petition to rescind it. Until then, law of the land, like it or lump it.
You really don't understand the First Amendment, do you? If the church wished to press charges, the kid has no First Amendment defense. Why? Look at the picture, he is on the church's property, and as soon as he laid hands upon the statue, he became a criminal.

You can protest all you want, but you cannot touch someone else, or get on someone else's property, this includes businesses and places of worship.

Law of the land, like it or lump it. By the way, you just got schooled!:itsok:

That's trespassing. Has nothing to do with the First Amendment or free expression.

You just flunked Social Studies. :crybaby:

It does in this case, and everyone on here with an ounce of smarts knows it. You cannot argue free expression, while breaking the law. And this boy was breaking the law, by trespassing, and if the DA wants to add more charges, then attempted vandalism,(his hands is on the statue's head, perhaps he is trying to rip the head off.) comes in to play from just the kid's on photograph.

I know you hate being wrong, but, as much as you are, you should be used to it, but you keep trying, one day you might be right.:oops-28:But, I'm sure it will be by mistake.
If the church allows others to be on their grounds they wouldn't be able to single out one person and charge him with trespassing. So in this case the only law they can enforce is the unconstitutional law about not giving offense.

I must admit that I am totally enjoying watching the hypocritical cons being the PC police.
I don't believe the boy should get time, probably make him get in front of the congregation on Sunday morning and apologize for being a stupid teenager would suffice. One thing for the ones sticking up for this boy. If he went to one of your loved ones grave site and did something similar, would you feel the same? Our children need to be taught to respect others.

Here's the truth, his parents should be fined.

I mean who's kid does something like that? Not the doing it part, the putting it on FB part?
I have an eighteen year old, he can still surprise me. Don't get me wrong he is a great boy, but wow. Lol
quote from jeffrey dahmer's parents...:muahaha:

Forum List

Back