Ted Cruz - Natural Born Citizen? Revival thread

Ok, so I know this has been covered a number of times already, however I haven't seen the following link posted which to me seems to spell it out..

Are you the foreign-born child of a parent who becomes a U.S. citizen?

This is how the US government defines citizens from birth vs citizens based on application after birth. To me, this is essentially "natural born citizen" vs "allowed citizen via application after birth". This is specific to americans born outside of the US which applies in Cruz's case, as opposed to obvious natural born citizens born within the United States.

From this page, if his parents were _not_ married he's good to go, but if his parents _were_ married when he was born then he probably wouldn't qualify..

Thoughts?

He wasn't born anywhere. He was hatched.
It's irrelevant to me. His born-again evangelical radicalism is by far the most worrisome problem. He's Joe McCarthy with a big dose o' Dubya = foreign wars and bending over to Goldman Sachs, the employer of his wife, Heidi-Hitler.

This would not be as much of an issue if some people had not brought it up on Obama 8 years ago. Though, it is clear to me that Cruz is (1) legally an American citizen; and (2) he is an American in mind and heart. You cannot say that about Obama, at least not with a straight face.

Since President Obama was born in the United States, has been U.S. citizen his entire life, and is an American in mind and heart- sure- no problem saying that.

Cruz of course is eligible too- despite what the GOP Birthers say.
Obama may be a legal citizen, but he is most certainly NOT an American. His values are shared only by a distinct minority of people living in this country, many of which are not legal citizens.

Prove it. Wave the internet image of his birth certificate. That's all you got. Any neophyte with Photoshop could produce what you think is real.

I still say he is ineligible since he was a dual citizen that only renounced his Canadian citizenship for political reasons. Why trust someone like that?

This would not be as much of an issue if some people had not brought it up on Obama 8 years ago. Though, it is clear to me that Cruz is (1) legally an American citizen; and (2) he is an American in mind and heart. You cannot say that about Obama, at least not with a straight face.

Since President Obama was born in the United States, has been U.S. citizen his entire life, and is an American in mind and heart- sure- no problem saying that.

Obama may be a legal citizen, but he is most certainly NOT an American. His values are shared only by a distinct minority of people living in this country, many of which are not legal citizens.

And yet he won in a landslide .
Not the second time. He squeaked by the second time, when most of his supporters figured out what a shit he is. The only reason Barry won was because of the poor turnout for Romney. Just about all the pollsters picked Romney to win. Unfortunately, a lot of voters stayed home.

Yes, the first time around a bunch of dumb white kids and minorities went to the polls for Barry in droves. Why do you think they did not go to the polls in droves the second time, Einstein?

Are you a mental retard? You lack a firm grasp on reality.

You have no idea of what reality is....You've got a sheet over your head. Sort of like having it in the sand.

Funny how the USMB tolerates obvious icons of racism, and yet last year when I posted an image of the lynching of a black man, they deleted the post and sent me a wrist-slapping.

Zackshit, why don't you take your garbage over to the DemocraticUnderground message board and see how you fare there?

Prove it. Wave the internet image of his birth certificate. That's all you got. Any neophyte with Photoshop could produce what you think is real.
What the hell are you even talking about? Before you answer trying calming your dumb ass down.

Not the second time. He squeaked by the second time, when most of his supporters figured out what a shit he is. The only reason Barry won was because of the poor turnout for Romney. Just about all the pollsters picked Romney to win. Unfortunately, a lot of voters stayed home.

Yes, the first time around a bunch of dumb white kids and minorities went to the polls for Barry in droves. Why do you think they did not go to the polls in droves the second time, Einstein?

You have no idea of what reality is....You've got a sheet over your head. Sort of like having it in the sand.

Funny how the USMB tolerates obvious icons of racism, and yet last year when I posted an image of the lynching of a black man, they deleted the post and sent me a wrist-slapping.

Zackshit, why don't you take your garbage over to the DemocraticUnderground message board and see how you fare there?
Man, you are angry. It must really suck to be a leftist scumbag. Does it hurt? Is that why you are so piss-whacked?

OK, I assumed you were an American citizen. If he isn't a natural born citizen then how did he become a citizen?

By his parents filling out the paperwork that allows him to become a citizen based on his mother's citizenship.. But that's different from "natural born citizen".. Still a citizen, but not at birth.

I never heard of that way of becoming a citizen. Do you have a link? I assume what you are saying is that he was born with Canadian citizenship and not duel citizenship. If so he sure didn't know, or at least says he didn't know, he had duel citizenship, until recently.

President Obama is as American as any of us are- even bigots like yourself who consider those who you disagree with politically to be 'not American'.

His values got him elected twice by American voters- doesn't get much more American than that.

Squeaked by? He got 5,000,000 votes more than Romney. Compared to Bush v. Gore, it was a landslide.

Popular vote​
60,933,500​
Percentage​
51.1%
47.2%​
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

I still say he is ineligible since he was a dual citizen that only renounced his Canadian citizenship for political reasons. Why trust someone like that?

That is for the voters to decide- he is eligible- not qualified- but eligible.

President Obama is as American as any of us are- even bigots like yourself who consider those who you disagree with politically to be 'not American'.

His values got him elected twice by American voters- doesn't get much more American than that.
His values did not get him elected, you ridiculous buffoon. His handouts combined with an unenthusiastic Republican constituency got him elected.

Squeaked by? He got 5,000,000 votes more than Romney. Compared to Bush v. Gore, it was a landslide.

Popular vote​
60,933,500​
Percentage​
51.1%
47.2%​
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Obama Part 2 won with 53% of the popular vote. His electors were on the East and West coasts and would have voted for a tree stump if it had a "D" next to its name.

Conservative voters are to blame for Obama being in office. Their lack of a sense of urgency was shameful. Hopefully they have learned since then.

Everybody but the most stupid knows what is going on here. Only a very small percentage of Americans like Obama and approve of his job performance. Why do you insist on being so hard-headed? Obama is a shit president who does not represent the values of most Americans. His election the second time was not proof of his popularity or ideological hegemony; rather, it was proof how cynical and surrendered the American people have become.

His values did not get him elected, you ridiculous buffoon. His handouts combined with an unenthusiastic Republican constituency got him elected.

American voters chose his values, over those of the right wing nut jobs.

And you still haven't been able to accept that.

[
Everybody but the most stupid knows what is going on here. Only a very small percentage of Americans like Obama and approve of his job performance. Why do you insist on being so hard-headed? Obama is a shit president who does not represent the values of most Americans. His election the second time was not proof of his popularity or ideological hegemony; rather, it was proof how cynical and surrendered the American people have become.

Well apparently you are part of the most stupid then.

President Obama best represented the values of American voters in 2008 and in 2012. Better than McCain or Romney- the choices the Republicans offered the American voters.

Not my problem you despise the American voters.

You are one dense vagina, do you know that? You don't listen to a word anyone tells you. I am not going to go over it again, moron. Just dwell there in gray midst of your ignorance if that is what you need.

You are one dense vagina, do you know that? You don't listen to a word anyone tells you. I am not going to go over it again, moron. Just dwell there in gray midst of your ignorance if that is what you need.

Is that your idea of an insult? LOL.

Meanwhile

And you still haven't been able to accept that

Is that your idea of an insult? LOL.

Meanwhile

And you still haven't been able to accept that
All you are doing to stating an opinion, you nimrod. It is not even a valid opinion.

You are only 2 degrees removed from stupid.

Forum List

Back