China moving to isolate from the dollar

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
This is a frightening development. This is the tell that I was watching for. I figured it would be an economic move.

Xi must feel confident in the latest round of Anti Naval weaponry is ready. He may be right. This is gonna happen faster than I thought.

Jo

Last edited:
Apparently, basing a world reserve currency on nothing more than good faith in a govt & oil trade isn't the best idea when your leadership is this incompetent, corrupt & controlled.
We are pissing off the foreign oil producers while shutting down our own while trying to tell other countries what they can or cannot do.
The dollar is in for a reckoning as the world stops using it as the basis for international trade. This will lead to hyperinflation, riots & chaos.
Welcome to the reset

Apparently, basing a world reserve currency on nothing more than good faith in a govt & oil trade isn't the best idea when your leadership is this incompetent, corrupt & controlled.
We are pissing off the foreign oil producers while shutting down our own while trying to tell other countries what they can or cannot do.
The dollar is in for a reckoning as the world stops using it as the basis for international trade. This will lead to hyperinflation, riots & chaos.
Welcome to the reset
Exactly... This US made the stupid mistake of letting ideologues and politicians dictate monetary policy instead of economists and bankers. This day was inevitable.

Since 1988 China has on multiple occasions installed measures to separate the Yuan from the Dollar and make the Yuan the global marketing currency. So far their efforts have been in vain.
Was Russia banned from the international system at any of those times? :dunno:

China Doubles Yuan Trading Band for Ruble After Record Move​

• Trading limit raised to 10% from 5% from March 11, China says
  • Trade between China & Russia was $112 billion in 2020

China and Russia are working on homegrown alternatives to the SWIFT payment system. Here's what they would mean for the US dollar.​

China and Russia are working on homegrown alternatives to the SWIFT payment system. Here's what they would mean for the US dollar.​

They don't necessarily need to get all the way there to accomplish their ambitions.

I have no idea. I was just responding to an obvious "Oh my God the world is going to end because of this!!" post..........

BOMBSHELL VIDEO: Economist at World Government Summit says new financial world order about to shift in dramatic new direction​

"Dr. Pippa Malmgren, a top American economist who served as a special adviser to former President George W. Bush, made a statement that confirms everything myself and others have been reporting for quite some time – that a cashless society is looming right around the corner.

Listen to her comments in the video clip below.. . "

Pippa Malmgren, Economist At The World Government Summit 2022
She states her belief that the world financial system is about to switch accounting systems & digital money. Not decentralized cryptos, but centralized CBDCs (central bank digital currency)

This is the only video that has her comments in it. There are lot of shorter segmented vids. at that site, and there were tweets, but. . . the tweets have been deleted. I put one up there, but apparently twitter videos doesn't do archive.

World Government Summit 2022 Livestream: Day 1​

Basically? IMO, this conversation is moot. All the oligarchs are working behind the scenes to create a destabilized supply chain, fear, shortages, death, etc. on purpose, so they can introduce a one world central bank digital currency so oligarchs in all nations, can, and will control everyone.

Last edited:
Nah....not for us...but maybe for Taiwan.
China has claimed Taiwan since before I was born, when we finally turned our back on Taiwan China did nothing but continued to bluster. Now they're still playing out the same old game they've been playing since Chiang kai-shek retreated to the island of Taiwan in 1949. Will they do it this time? Your guess is as good as mine.

China has claimed Taiwan since before I was born, when we finally turned our back on Taiwan China did nothing but continued to bluster. Now they're still playing out the same old game they've been playing since Chiang kai-shek retreated to the island of Taiwan in 1949. Will they do it this time? Your guess is as good as mine.
All of that is true. And the Chinese do like to wait things out rather than be confrontational. The one difference at this point though is that they are now most likely a match for the US Navy. This is something that was never present before. It's a game changer.

This is a frightening development. This is the tell that I was watching for. I figured it would be an economic move.

Xi must feel confident in the latest round of Anti Naval weaponry is ready. He may be right. This is gonna happen faster than I thought.

Jo
Saw a blog video from a young Russian lady on here yesterday. She showed that the dollar has lost about 50% of its value against the ruble just since hostilities started in Ukraine. Biden and the democrats are destroying this country from within.

All of that is true. And the Chinese do like to wait things out rather than be confrontational. The one difference at this point though is that they are now most likely a match for the US Navy. This is something that was never present before. It's a game changer.
Again, maybe, maybe not. As I stated before they are trying to separate the Yuan from the Dollar, if they do succeed then I say that would be the game changer. But then again I still haven't gotten my crystal ball back from the repair shop so it's all guess work. There are a couple of people I could talk to that could give me a better idea as the Far East is their field of expertise but they may have been out of the loop too long. Both are retired.

I have no idea. I was just responding to an obvious "Oh my God the world is going to end because of this!!" post..........
Dethroning "top dog" can take many years, decades and centuries even. But we have set a record in a century or so since the installation of a Central Bank and a Fiat Currency. After WW 2 we were the World's Reserve Currency at over 90%. Today it is nearing 50% or so.

separate the Yuan from the Dollar and make the Yuan the global marketing currency.

The dollar is in for a reckoning as the world stops using it as the basis for international trade

Will they do it this time? Your guess is as good as mine.

She showed that the dollar has lost about 50% of its value against the ruble just since hostilities started in Ukraine

. As I stated before they are trying to separate the Yuan from the Dollar, if they do succeed then I say that would be the game changer

This is all worrysome.

I'm aware the Asian consortium has aproached
the IMF for SDR (special drawing rights) multiple times in the past.....

It all reeks of the petrodollar morphing into the yuandollar

But i have to ask, if such a scenario does occur, why would our biggest debt holder (aside from the US taxpayer) want to devalue what's owed to them?

~S~

Dethroning "top dog" can take many years, decades and centuries even. But we have set a record in a century or so since the installation of a Central Bank and a Fiat Currency. After WW 2 we were the World's Reserve Currency at over 90%. Today it is nearing 50% or so.
Yup. Every dog has his day........

This is all worrysome.

I'm aware the Asian consortium has aproached
the IMF for SDR (special drawing rights) multiple times in the past.....

It all reeks of the petrodollar morphing into the yuandollar

But i have to ask, if such a scenario does occur, why would our biggest debt holder (aside from the US taxpayer) want to devalue what's owed to them?

~S~
Many reasons and not all of them are rational.

I've said this was going to happen for years now. I was usually told it would never happen.

Forum List

Back