Ted Cruz introduces amendment to impose congressional term limits

Ted Cruz introduced a term limit bill that would end his own career in the Senate

it does show he's for the people, not the establishment. lets see where this goes.
I think we all know where this will go...
maybe.

likely.

but people keep saying they want it and as soon as someone proposes it, we get all cynical.

we've really created a fucked up world.

Actually I am against artificial term limits. The founders were smart enough to add in term limits, they are called elections every two years.

Ted Cruz introduced a term limit bill that would end his own career in the Senate

it does show he's for the people, not the establishment. lets see where this goes.
maybe.

likely.

but people keep saying they want it and as soon as someone proposes it, we get all cynical.

Actually I am against artificial term limits. The founders were smart enough to add in term limits, they are called elections every two years.
Single term limits would be far more affective...

maybe.

likely.

They would even more far more effective, but they take away the liberty of people to choose who to vote for. It is not your place or mine to tell someone they should not vote for their Senator if they want to.

maybe.

likely.

They would even more far more effective, but they take away the liberty of people to choose who to vote for. It is not your place or mine to tell someone they should not vote for their Senator if they want to.
Lol
Yep,
Cronyism dies hard

maybe.

likely.

there are arguments both ways. maybe i'm just "hoping" this would be a positive change vs. really knowing it would be. i suppose a lot of us get that way and right now, it just seems to be the fad.

drive an SUV
bash white people
change the constitution
eat kale (ok this one is thankfully dying)

we'd need to list some pros and cons of each and review them to see if it would really be a beneficial change, or a mental benefit.

There is a reason why most of congress looks like characters out of a Tim Burton film… They been there forever because of their cronyism.

maybe.

likely.

^ Here goes Mr. "I'm to the right of you" advocating for crony capitalism, bribery, and the swamp.

The founders were smart enough to prosecute bribe-takers and hang traitors as well.

Think on than one a minute. "Lobbying" AKA bribery was prosecuted with imprisonment in their day.

Bitch.

maybe.

likely.

there are arguments both ways. maybe i'm just "hoping" this would be a positive change vs. really knowing it would be. i suppose a lot of us get that way and right now, it just seems to be the fad.

drive an SUV
bash white people
change the constitution

we'd need to list some pros and cons of each and review them to see if it would really be a beneficial change, or a mental benefit.

As a libertarian I do not think it is my place or your place to tell someone they cannot vote for their Senator or Rep based on some arbitrary term limit.

Term limits are only a passing thought because we have a fucked up system of financing elections.

Elections are the true term limits and would be just that if we took the money out of them.

If you believe that Ted Cruz truly wants to limit his own term in office, you might be a moron.

You are probably right. Ted Cruz wants term limits about as much as McCain wanted to repeal and replace Obamacare.

Sure, McCain voted to repeal and replace Obamacare ONLY when he knew Obama was there to veto it, but with Trump there to sign it, all of a sudden he had a change of heart.

The only way to get this done is through the Article V movement. It is safe to say that Congress never will.

What is it with you freaks and deflection? You can find examples by Cruz to show hypocrisy.

And, the only reason Obamacare still exists is because it works. Your bogeyman thrives on your ignorance.
Big Ears Care works? WTF!

How is it then that 30 million Americans are still without HC?

Duh GOP stopped'em.

LMAO!

Ted Cruz secretly wants to go back to Canada.

maybe.

likely.

drive an SUV
bash white people
change the constitution

As a libertarian I do not think it is my place or your place to tell someone they cannot vote for their Senator or Rep based on some arbitrary term limit.

As an American I think it is my place to tell your faggot leftist yearning to be a lemming ass to go fuck yourself.

^ Here goes Mr. "I'm to the right of you" advocating for crony capitalism, bribery, and the swamp.

The founders were smart enough to prosecute bribe-takers and hang traitors as well.

Think on than one a minute. "Lobbying" AKA bribery was prosecuted with imprisonment in their day.

I am not advocating for crony capitalism, bribery, and the swamp.

I am advocating for the individual to have the liberty to vote for whom they want.

maybe.

likely.

drive an SUV
bash white people
change the constitution

That is true, But obviously the swamp is made up of career politicians/deep state people. That is where all this country’s debt comes from...

maybe.

likely.

drive an SUV
bash white people
change the constitution

As an American I think it is my place to tell your faggot leftist yearning to be a lemming ass to go fuck yourself.

I am sure you do, you think it is your place to take away the liberty of others...that is why you are left of me.

Term limits are only a passing thought because we have a fucked up system of financing elections.

Elections are the true term limits and would be just that if we took the money out of them.

If you believe that Ted Cruz truly wants to limit his own term in office, you might be a moron.

You are probably right. Ted Cruz wants term limits about as much as McCain wanted to repeal and replace Obamacare.

Sure, McCain voted to repeal and replace Obamacare ONLY when he knew Obama was there to veto it, but with Trump there to sign it, all of a sudden he had a change of heart.

The only way to get this done is through the Article V movement. It is safe to say that Congress never will.

What is it with you freaks and deflection? You can find examples by Cruz to show hypocrisy.

And, the only reason Obamacare still exists is because it works. Your bogeyman thrives on your ignorance.
Big Ears Care works? WTF!

How is it then that 30 million Americans are still without HC?

Duh GOP stopped'em.

LMAO!
Lol
Insurance is not healthcare...

I am not advocating for crony capitalism, bribery, and the swamp.

I am advocating for the individual to have the liberty to vote for whom they want.

Not for 30 years, fucker. We need 2-term limits. That would make America better. You're not for that, huh?

Forum List

Back