TED CRUZ: I’m PROUD to stand with Gov. Mike Pence!

Republicans are once again dancing to the tune played by the Democrats

Pence drew a line in the sand and the Dems are laughing as Republicans have to line up behind it

The anti-gay platform of the GOP may have worked ten years ago, but in 2016, it will show how vindictive and out of touch they are
Can you demonstrate how the Indiana bill (and Federal bill) are anti gay?
Sure but you don't get "just once more."

Pence drew a line in the sand and the Dems are laughing as Republicans have to line up behind it

The anti-gay platform of the GOP may have worked ten years ago, but in 2016, it will show how vindictive and out of touch they are
Ask me how the Anti-Indiana bill is anti-Christian and see which get answered first... and soundly.

Are we prepared to remove freedom of religion from the 1st amendment? Is that what liberals are prepared to defend?

AvgGuyIA, those are only your words. We can be religious all want in our private lives but in public we have to respect others. Simple.

Now see here, gay people. This is a traditional biblical wedding cake. It is not for you. God and Ted Cruz say so. Deal with it.

2ng797o.jpg
This cake and others like it are available at other gay-neutral bakeries. We're not living under Jim Crowe laws.

I should point out that we have two of our in-house Homos who have declared themselves as supporting the stripping of Christians of their rights.
They would be stripping Muslims, Jews, Buddhists and Indians of their rights too.

It's up to THREE now... but as long as it did so for Christians, it wouldn't matter.

The target is Christianity.

I can go in a STRAIGHTS ONLY bakery and order a wedding cake. Every single time I get married. No matter how many times that is.

But we cannot allow homos to do that. Not even once. Because that would be against God and the Bible.

2qixuh1.jpg

Self-righteous high five!
Stupid argument. You can't defend it.

Are we prepared to remove freedom of religion from the 1st amendment? Is that what liberals are prepared to defend?
Your freedom of religion is in tact. You are free to worship as you please, thank God.

But should you run a licensed business in this country, with exceptions for dangerous products, you cannot refuse any particular group of society the exact same goods and services you provide others.

Baking a cake, catering an affair, arranging flowers are not sacramental rites. Those activities are, in fact, service trades, an integral part of our economy, small business, entrepreneurs at their level best. They are not 'participating in the event. They perform not sacramental obligations.

And they are not called on to provide some mercantile imprimatur to legitimize any union. They don't vet each heterosexual wedding they service. Who knows what depravities, sins and peccadilloes lay within the heart. And yet, in the midst of offenses far greater than being in a committed relationship with a member of your own sex, these wedding vendors cash the check and their souls are intact.

Using 'religion' as a shield behind which you contradict that very religion is one of the cheapest dodges this old guy has seen.

It's really back to the debate over public accommodations and blacks.

No it's not... As THAT is a rationalization.

The issue gets back to the Advocacy to Normalize The Mental Disorder which presents Sexual Abnormality and to do so at the expense of the means of those who contest such to execise their God-given rights to contest such.
Please, put me on ignore. I'm asking nicely.

LOL! Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted, nicely.
I merely think you're an disgusting excuse for a human and have no desire to communicate with you. I'd probably piss on you if I found you on fire though.
kinky!

What if the Westboro Baptist Church wanted to march in the San Francisco Gay Pride Day Parade?

Ok Kids... this is a good question.

Maybe one of the three fascists that want Christian rights to be stricken... would like to answer that?
What if a Gay organization wanted to march in the St. Patrick's Day parade? Is it still 'fascism' if you do it?

I merely think you're an disgusting excuse for a human and have no desire to communicate with you. I'd probably piss on you if I found you on fire though.

Golly... if that were in ANY WAY relevant to anything, MAN! Would that be a great point.

So, as a Christian, I take it that your desire to urinate on me, which would be a decided violation of my right to not be pee'd on... would be you presenting yourself as the THIRD in-house fascist to demand that the Normalization of the Mental Disorder which presents as Sexual Deviancy... supersedes the means of anyone who contests the wisdom of that profound idiocy, to exercise their God-given rights to contest such, and to do so unapologetically.

And then there was THREE!
You're a Christian? :eek-52:

I should point out that we have two of our in-house Homos who have declared themselves as supporting the stripping of Christians of their rights.
They would be stripping Muslims, Jews, Buddhists and Indians of their rights too.

It's up to THREE now... but as long as it did so for Christians, it wouldn't matter.

The target is Christianity.
It is pointless to debate this with Liberals. They have an agenda and it's not about forcing bakers to sell services to gays. They are using this bogus issue to destroy Christians and conservative politicians. No matter what you say, they will never listen. So fuck 'em. I'm declaring victory. The RFRA is intact and will stay that way.

What if the Westboro Baptist Church wanted to march in the San Francisco Gay Pride Day Parade?

Maybe one of the three fascists that want Christian rights to be stricken... would like to answer that?
They've been on the side....and if they sign up, sure......other churches already do march in the parade.

What if a Gay organization wanted to march in the St. Patrick's Day parade? Is it still 'fascism' if you do it?

Is there some fantasy in your head that says they don't?

We had queers in our 4th of July Parade... Most of the crowd just turned our backs. And sure enough they just kept going.

Forum List

Back