TED CRUZ: I’m PROUD to stand with Gov. Mike Pence!

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
TED CRUZ: I’m PROUD to stand with Gov. Mike Pence!
TheRightScoop ^ | 3/30/2015 | Right Scoop

Unlike Scott Walker and more emphatic than Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz enthusiastically supports Gov. Mike Pence and urges all Americans to do the same:

HOUSTON, Texas — U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, issued the following statement today in support of Governor Mike Pence’s effort to defend religious liberty and protect against the government forcing individuals to violate their deeply held beliefs:

“I want to commend Governor Mike Pence for his support of religious freedom, especially in the face of fierce opposition. There was a time, not too long ago, when defending religious liberty enjoyed strong bipartisan support. Alas, today we are facing a concerted assault on the First Amendment, on the right of every American to seek out and worship God according to the dictates of his or her conscience. Governor Pence is holding the line to protect religious liberty in the Hoosier State. Indiana is giving voice to millions of courageous conservatives across this country who are deeply concerned about the ongoing attacks upon our personal liberties. I’m proud to stand with Mike, and I urge Americans to do the same.”

BOOM! No compromise. No fear.

Read more: TED CRUZ I m PROUD to stand with Gov. Mike Pence The Right Scoop -

Ted cruz is the anti-fag!

Of course he does, he is on the losing side of every social issue.

Republicans are once again dancing to the tune played by the Democrats

Pence drew a line in the sand and the Dems are laughing as Republicans have to line up behind it

The anti-gay platform of the GOP may have worked ten years ago, but in 2016, it will show how vindictive and out of touch they are

Such laws put the defenders out front in spotlights.

That will only hurt Cruz and the haters nationally and in all of the purple and blue and in some of the red states.

Such laws put the defenders out front in spotlights.

That will only hurt Cruz and the haters nationally and in all of the purple and blue and in some of the red states.

It helps Cruz....he is in the Clown Car anyway

But it hurts Bush and Walker who are forced to take sides on an issue they wish would just go away

Absolutely no respect and preference to far right social con thugs.

What's really funny is how the right winger claim Obama want to divide us.

Then the Republicans do stupid shit like this. I think Republs do "divisive" much better than Democrats.

And like most religions, the followers need to feel "persecuted for their beliefs" at some time or another. I guess it's our Christian evangelicals turn.

What ever happened to protecting religious freedom?

If we don't protect a person's religious freedom do we get to walk into a delicatessen or a halal store and demand that we are served pork?

Serious question. Because just because pork is against a Jew or Muslim's religious dietary belief it isn't against my Christian faith.

So a deli owner or a halal store would be discriminating against me would they not?

This is such bullshit. And I'm really getting sick of the over the top rhetoric.

These bills have been passed by 20 some odd states now. And the RFRA is almost a mirror image to what Clinton signed in 1993.

All the lies and hype make me want to bazooka barf.

If we don't protect a person's religious freedom do we get to walk into a delicatessen or a halal store and demand that we are served pork?

Serious question. Because just because pork is against a Jew or Muslim's religious dietary belief it isn't against my Christian faith.

So a deli owner or a halal store would be discriminating against me would they not?

What a stupid analogy.......try again

This is such bullshit. And I'm really getting sick of the over the top rhetoric.

These bills have been passed by 20 some odd states now. And the RFRA is almost a mirror image to what Clinton signed in 1993.

Devil is in the details

Cruz is trying to smother his potential rightwing nut primary competition in the crib.

The Senator doesn't have a problem with the bill because it protects religious freedom without allowing discrimination.

It's to prevent government over reach.

For crying out loud, Clinton signed the Federal RFRA 22 freaking years ago.

That's the lie tiny, that a bunch of other states drafted laws exactly like this one. Just ask this Fox News Host:

Watch A Fox News Anchor Debunk His Network's Defense Of Indiana's "Religious Freedom" Law

What a stupid analogy.......try again

No it's not. Not at all. I've been listening to lawyers wall to wall rather than coming in and watching the hysteria on the boards. Shit people should freaking chill out.

But everyone's acting like Richard Simmons on meth. The hysteria is insane and I believe is entirely manufactured at this point and being driven by the media.

Cruz is trying to smother his potential rightwing nut primary competition in the crib.

The Senator doesn't have a problem with the bill because it protects religious freedom without allowing discrimination.

It's to prevent government over reach.

For crying out loud, Clinton signed the Federal RFRA 22 freaking years ago.

You can't protect religious 'freedom' without allowing discrimination when the religious are claiming it's part of their religion to discriminate.

Those are tenets of those religions. This hate law is not part of what Jesus taught, not part of true Christianity and has nothing at all to do with "religious freedom".

This is about allowing businesses to ignore certain laws that the rest of us have to abide by.

But, you already knew that, didn't you.

10401930_10152228904091275_6935764536842631515_n_zps0e522403.jpg

Forum List

Back